Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cookie8249

Eyeliner Emma is really not doing the family any favours. She looks like she’s trying to hold in a smirk/laughter. SUCH a strange case.

Reactions: 22

babymama

The thing I thought was a bit strange, was when he said he started to immediately worry about Nicola when she didn’t arrive home at 09:45. And by 10:30 he was about to head out and look for her. That’s very precise. My partner wouldn’t automatically panic if I was half an hour late back from the school run/ dog walk. Easily could have stopped to get fuel, popped into a shop, got stuck on work call, met a friend….. considering she logged onto the work call after 9 it just seems strange.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Not sure I believe it. Even if it was rope not string, who carries either round with them?
I've known many farmers who carry string because alot of their gates to their fields are badly damaged and instead of replacing them they just keep replacing the string that holds them together. You never know if you are going to come across one that has become frayed from so many dog walkers going through the gate so they keep it on their person on the off chance instead of risking their sheep etc going walk about. Dunno about a random woman though, that is weird to me.

Leo100

VIP Member
To be fair to the bloke, he probably hasn't slept for 2 weeks
That's what I thought and night times will be even more lonely for him , there's nothing worse than falling asleep asleep you're going through a traumatic time then wake up and it suddenly hits you again

• Sad
  • Heart

shadowcat5

VIP Member
Yes he did then went to change into his gym gear 🤔 but still hadn’t left the house when he had the phone call
once again i still don't think that is weird. Who is genuinely thinking their partner has gone missing or something bad has happened? He said himself, he drove thinking he'd find her and go onto to the gym. He wasn't thinking she was even hurt let alone missing.

Jwren

VIP Member
Emma behind the scenes because she didn’t get the FULL 15 minutes of fame she felt she was entitled to.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I feel like she's definitely on the PTA 😆
We have one just like her in our village. She’s at the forefront of everything. When I know our Eyeliner Emma is involved I swerve. Control freak mother, placid and calm outwardly, but you just know she’s raging batshit behind closed doors. Husband is a right whipping boy. Scared to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Was out walking my dog before with my husband when I mentioned how ridiculous this whole circus has become. He laughed and recalled how fixated I had been back in the day when Raol Moat had gone on the rampage before hunkering down in the woods.
I remember being obsessed with all the Sky News coverage and staying up all night to watch grainy night vision footage.
I told him it wasn't the same. Shit was actually real time happening back then and reporting in that way was in its infancy. It then struck me what I think the issue is here.
We have become a nation of greedy drama feeders. You can access click-bait "watch the end" clips where Karen's cause chaos in seconds and "real-life footage that will shock you" is just at our fingertips.
It's hard to accept she may have just fallen in so every Tom, Dick and Harry are pouring over every single detail: the dog, her partner, her friends, her social media, her kids, her habits, her finances and on and on and on.
I worry how disappointed people will be when she floats up to the surface. But then I guess there is always the next mystery to solve.
It does feel like a lot of folk are willing her disappearance to be some more sinister than an accident, for entertainment.

• Sad

Jwren

VIP Member
This reminds me of the Watts Family case, everyone believed that the husband wasnt part of them going missing until we found out he unalived them all.
Apart from it was a very different case altogether. 😬
Shanann hadn’t gone for a walk by the river to my knowledge. She was pregnant, missed a medical appointment and the police found Shanann’s phone among the sofa cushions, her bag in the kitchen and her car was still on the property. So a little more suspicious where the husband was concerned I think. 🤔

kata420

Chatty Member
When everyone is saying he‘s definitely medicated on sleeping pills based on an interview!!
Speaking for myself only, I am not basing my opinion about PA being on sedatives/benzos/anxiolytics just based on that interview, there were actually lots of tell-tale markers that would be strongly suggestive of this. His pupils are dilated, he has a flat effect, slow speech, spaced out ‘calm’ appearance, he appears a bit drowsy. There’s no shade in being medicated. Didn’t mean to quote your post in particular, I just read a few comments questioning why people would suggest this, so the above is my rationale for saying it. Again, no shade to him.

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
Legit don’t understand how anyone, on this thread or otherwise, says stuff like “100% there’s something fishy about him” or “she definitely fell into the river”.

• Heart

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
The thing I thought was a bit strange, was when he said he started to immediately worry about Nicola when she didn’t arrive home at 09:45. And by 10:30 he was about to head out and look for her. That’s very precise. My partner wouldn’t automatically panic if I was half an hour late back from the school run/ dog walk. Easily could have stopped to get fuel, popped into a shop, got stuck on work call, met a friend….. considering she logged onto the work call after 9 it just seems strange.
You know what….people would have thought it was weird if he said he hadn’t worried about her straight away. They would probably say he wasn’t worried cos he done it. They would ask why he didn’t panic and ring her straight away. But he did and people are still questioning it,….this guy can’t win. Next people will say it’s her dad

Jwren

VIP Member
He said he was quite laid back. He also said they deserve happiness at the end of all this for all they’ve been through, I totally get where he’s coming from staying positive but I think he’s going to get a big shock because sadly I do think she’s left this world.
I also thought it was a bit harsh to other families who have also done all they could without the help he’s had and remained positive and still lost their loved one, sadly life isn’t always like he thinks. It might be down to the medication he’s taken, or he’s been very lucky in life, he just seemed quite naive.

I think people including channel 5, Dan, Faulding and Emma White are playing on his vulnerability.

Last edited:
  • Sad