Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadowcat5

VIP Member
It’s awful. But there is something that doesn’t add up to me. He said he put the dog in the car, but on the CCTV she’s doing it? Small detail and maybe he misremembered but it stood out to me.
I think that's what he meant when he said that morning was different. I don't think he actually finished his thought but I took it as he normally does it if she's doing the run but that morning was different

Reactions: 2

Oldcat

Chatty Member
What bit of any of this story is credible? The woman has seemingly disappeared from nothing.

ETA: If he'd rang the police straight away it would have looked suspicious. If he had left it until later it would have looked suspicious. There is no real getting out of this because none of the story makes any sense
Sorry I’m not prepared to explain what I said to someone that is being pedantic

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’m almost wondering if channel 5 encouraged him to bring the dog for the extra drama
Oh totally and empathy from viewers
---

It’s awful. But there is something that doesn’t add up to me. He said he put the dog in the car, but on the CCTV she’s doing it? Small detail and maybe he misremembered but it stood out to me.
No, he said usually he would but that day she did x

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been asked but when Nicola’s husband received the call to say someone had found her phone and dog did he call anyone else ie family or friends of nicola before he phoned the police?

shadowcat5

VIP Member
Yes x

ETA I don’t mean yes it’s a dumb question! I mean yes they brought sniffer dogs 🙈
haha thank you! I was thinking about that because would the sniffer dogs not have picked up if she left the area? Surely the scent would have stopped at the river if she fell in

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Surely if Paul was guilty (I really don't think he is) he would say he thinks she's in the river as there would always be the possibility that she was washed out to sea. Takes away any suspicion from himself
Not necessarily because the doting husband / partner never wants to believe that their beloved is dead so they will never willingly believe that option….

shadowcat5

VIP Member
It would lead to too many questions about why he’d accepted it so easily without a body
I disagree. Plenty of people accept and move on when their loved one goes missing and isn't found. It's not abnormal and no one would bat an eyelid at it. If everyone who lost a loved one in this way went on like this we'd never have any other news stories.

ETA: I'm not saying that he didn't do it, i'm just trying to consider the most logical thought process

LadyStark

Chatty Member
I seen this sneeked in the side stories yesterday
I wondered if she found out that he was messing about with the sister and she’s got the ultimate revenge 🤷🏻‍♀️ less likely with her having kids though.
its very hard to kill someone and leave no trace nowadays and especially if it was the partner/family (which a high percentage of murders are by a know person)
Same with purposely going missing. Can only last so long with only using cash , no phone etc

Jwren

VIP Member
Genuine question, where did NB’s partner say her phone was originally found?

nbt

VIP Member
That would have shown her phone as on the dog walk though so he’d have thought she was just taking longer or on an extra call or something I guess
It would have done yeah, but I’m assuming he didn’t do that otherwise it’d have been mentioned when he said he’d tried calling her. It doesn’t really make a difference either way, it’s just interesting to hear what other people would first think to do.

Merpedy

VIP Member
So our favourite expert has just said that if she ended up in a certain part of the river the tides are very uncertain and make it much harder to estimate what would have happened?

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
The show is horrible, it feels fake like it’s part of a soap story, it’s so wrong. Why couldn’t the partner just do a police conference appeal? Instead he’s been & had Botox for his television show debut! I hate this. She’s a missing mummy & it’s turned into a circus 😪
Am just going to say Botox takes 2 to 3 week's for full affect