Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peanut99

I was thinking the other day if this was a tv show then she’d be addicted to prescription drugs and gone to meet someone dodgy at the caravan park to get some and there would have been an accident. The caravan lady would think it was bad for business hidden the body and moved all her stuff and her dog to the bench.
But it’s real life so she probably fell in the river.
I was thinking this Nicola bulletin case reminds me of a book I read where a mother went missing and her children were looking for her and she turned up a week later fine - she had gone off on some off grid retreat for a couple of weeks!
Although I’m aware it’s highly unlikely this has happened l!!!

Reactions: 2

Merpedy

VIP Member
They said NO locals believe she is in the river. There must be a reason they think that
Facebook local groups/the local police and news posts (including publicly shared posts) are normally full of rumours if anyone wants to do a bit of a dive there.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Maybe them putting their hypothesis out there was spoken too soon in inexperience, but it could have also been to out a third party like the other cases.
Maybe that's why the live programme is going ahead tonight.

We know that with Huntley, Andrews, Matthews and Philpott it was the media attention they courted and leaving them speak was the key to catching them.

The head fuck with this is that it seems they've cleared Paul, but Emma's freudian slip today could be something.

Or is it that they ran with the drowning to throw the publc and media off their other investigations that we'll never know about?

I realise this is now sounding like a TV show, but literally nothing is making sense, so the mind goes there
What was Emma's freudian slip today? The last attempt comment??

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I go with the simplest answer and I said yesterday that C5 cobble together LOADS of programmes quickly. There’s usually something about the royals on a Saturday night and they’ll be very up to date.

Many people have suggested this is 'missing white female syndrome' with Nicola's case attracting so much attention, but I think it’s after Christmas, it’s quiet and there wasn’t much else in the news.

I dread to think Emma White's involved but it was an odd thing to say.
I think in pretty much the same way the McCann case chimed with reporters as being ‘people like us’, this one does as well.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
Isn’t it odd he called her 3 times when she hadn’t come home by 10.30? Often I’ll go to the shop or pop to see someone without letting my husband know and not return for hours. My husband wouldn’t even bat and eye. He works at home too and even said he wouldn’t have even thought
My thoughts exactly

Boring Monday

VIP Member
It’s awful. But there is something that doesn’t add up to me. He said he put the dog in the car, but on the CCTV she’s doing it? Small detail and maybe he misremembered but it stood out to me.
The door am photos I saw showed the dog in the car but not how she got there?

That was my take from the programme too.
I feel the police and family are withholding the state of her mental health.
I think the police think she’s in the water (possible suicide?) and the family think she may have had a breakdown and walked away - hence the “we love you, we need you” appeal to her.
I felt this from the programme too