Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Another question has the dog Ever Been taken back to the location since she vanished to see what the dogs reaction would be now

Reactions: 1

ghostguy

VIP Member
One of the panellist also talked about how the public will solve this and seemed to be encouraging them by saying the police could do x or y

I'm not saying that the panellists were told what to say but it's interesting to me that they just echo-ed what Paul was saying, at times before he even said it
Don't forget the 'prayers from all the people' that will bring her back. I would have said the power of the people and the many many eyes knowing her face maybe? Probably not be relying on the prayers and more so the hope she could be sighted with more coverage. I don't know. Just seemed iffy when he was talking about the public

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Just watched the video clip and he does seem to have a bit of a black eye, was sure it wasn't but there's clear bruising under the eye and above it too. I can't see how he had anything to do with it, but just clarifying as others were saying he doesn't have a black eye. Give the video a watch.

Strange they've decided to not cover it with TV make up?
Which eye? His right one? Do you think? It doesn't look like it to me.....?

Sunday Girl

Just seen this very interesting tweet I dont know if it has been posted here yet:
I have read a couple of threads by the fluttery one Re Paul.
I only heard today that the main entrance to the park had zero CCTV.
Is that true?
From what I’ve read today, ok it’s the DM so 🤷‍♀️ but they’re saying there are 3 possible exits, one was a blind spot and one had broken cctv so looks like they can only really confirm she didn’t leave that way, presumably explaining the need for dash cam footage for that day from that particular road.

Last edited:

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
I saw on reddit that someone thought that they had a fight and she threatened to leave and take the children, so he m'd her for it

But honestly if it was that then he either would of done it right away/very soon after and not gone through all this after doing it.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
If hubbie is involved why is he so adamant that she's not in the river? Surely that would be the perfect out for him. The police are adamant she fell in, he could accept it and move on as a grieving widower and everyone would forget about it
It would lead to too many questions about why he’d accepted it so easily without a body

Dexy

VIP Member
I havent got live tv i only have now tv and prime. An article said i can get it on the my5 streaming app which ive now downloaded but its not showing ?
I’m trying to do the same. ( Mini Dexy’s hadn’t gone bed so I couldn’t watch ). I caught a live bit, just the end. I think it takes a day to go on unfortunately so we might have to look tomorrow.