Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I know weve mentioned the dog a million times but has anyone seen WhatAboutBunny on youtube ? Dogs have a basic understanding of language maybe someone should buy willow some of the buttons like bunny has ? Yeah i know sounds far fetched but if it was my family member id be doing everything even stupid stuff like trying to get the dog to communicate. I read a stupid article earlier that stated if willow could talk she could tell us but dogs cant talk and i thought what a stupid comment for a "dog expert" to say something so obvious but then it made me think of Bunny the dog

Reactions: 2

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Just watched the video clip and he does seem to have a bit of a black eye, was sure it wasn't but there's clear bruising under the eye and above it too. I can't see how he had anything to do with it, but just clarifying as others were saying he doesn't have a black eye. Give the video a watch.

Strange they've decided to not cover it with TV make up?

Trix_82

It’s awful. But there is something that doesn’t add up to me. He said he put the dog in the car, but on the CCTV she’s doing it? Small detail and maybe he misremembered but it stood out to me.
He also stated the phone was half way down the embankment and not on the bench. So which is it??

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Why would he say to Emma that he thinks this is the longest she’s ever been away from the children apart from maybe 1 or 2 nights?? These children are his and Nicola’s daughters who he told at the beginning of Nicola disappearing Mummy was Lost? No Mummy is Missing

Reactions: 1

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Isn’t it odd he called her 3 times when she hadn’t come home by 10.30? Often I’ll go to the shop or pop to see someone without letting my husband know and not return for hours. My husband wouldn’t even bat and eye. He works at home too and even said he wouldn’t have even thought
Given she was on a work teams call that morning, no I'd assume she wouldn't go shopping for hours because she was working and the fact that she wasn't home was unexpected

ghostguy

VIP Member
Completely agree. I keep thinking about how Willow probably didn’t witness how Nicola disappeared, so when she came back to the bench she would’ve assumed Nicola would’ve been waiting for her and how distressed she must’ve been when she couldn’t find her 😢.
Not according to Paul's account of the dog wanting to play and being excited about being on a walk.

I mean I hope I'm never in that situation but I imagine my dog would be distressed if I took him to the place he last saw his owner and even more so if I said 'where is dad' or *partners name* he would probably sniff and smell him. Especially as he went the morning after. So assuming before everyone was walking all over the grounds. I could be wrong, like I said I have never and hope to never have to experience that but I find it strange that willow was just happy to play when Paul was saying 'where's mum' to willow

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Could someone do a recap of the live show to go in the first page of the new thread?

maybe a late request, but maybe an idea 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Ffs this programme starts at 9 but the xxxtentacion murder trial starts live from youtube at 6.30pm and is 6 hrs a time a day. Decisions, decisions.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The only thing I think is against the norm is that within 15/30 mins he said he was worried she wasn’t back. I wonder if he feels he has to say that? Or I’m just heartless and wouldn’t worry at the stage 😬

But myself and my partner have find my iPhone too, so that’d just be the first thing I’d look at tbh.
That would have shown her phone as on the dog walk though so he’d have thought she was just taking longer or on an extra call or something I guess

Oldcat

Chatty Member
stalling for what? The police? An accomplice to kill her?
Cause if he wanted to stall surely he would have left it until after lunch time and then said I lost track of time/she's normally back but she regularly bumped into people/literally every reason he already gave for why he wasn't too worried when she didn't come home
No that would have been too long it had to be credible