Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
MWT buying into the 'missing white female' trope. There’s tons of variables, but ultimately Nicola wasn't expected to disappear, they were a happy family and her disappearance must mean something untoward happened.

Reactions: 3

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Damned if you do and damned if you don't with interviews though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is this why he’s not been at the forefront of the interviews with EyelinerEmma? Because he was building up to this TV IN
Damned if you do and damned if you don't with interviews though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is this why he’s not been at the forefront of the interviews with EyelinerEmma? Because he was building up to this TV interview?

justreadingthecomments

It’s awful. But there is something that doesn’t add up to me. He said he put the dog in the car, but on the CCTV she’s doing it? Small detail and maybe he misremembered but it stood out to me.
Yes he even said that’s their ‘rule’ when it’s his turn to bring the girls then Nicola would put them in the car etc. or did I miss hear 🤔maybe there was an argument / disagreement. Still he had no problem continuing on getting into his gym clothes knowing something was up. I dunno im so conflicted he seems genuine but then I noticed that too.

Merpedy

VIP Member
But he is speaking about Nicola in the present tense.
He’s shattered. 😞
Ah yes but there was a pause before the first “is”

I don’t think he’s guilty or has done anything but it really is that easy to nit pick

Futtrit

VIP Member
IF she was abducted, imho I doubt she’d still be alive now. The case has had too much publicity for the kidnapper to keep her hidden. 😣
Depends on what they wanted her for I suppose. If it was a random chancer then yeah maybe BUT if she did have someone stalking her /obsessed with her then they might keep her alive 🤷🏻‍♀️

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
An hour ago I thought that ⬆

I may live to regret this buuuuuuuuuut I’ve changed my mind.

By the end he was different. It could be argued that he was just more comfortable with the situation he was in and the conversation was more fluid, but (IMO) it had a different feel to it and the dissociation and ‘auto pilot’ at the start wasn’t there at the end.
yip deffo different vibe