Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I havent got live tv i only have now tv and prime. An article said i can get it on the my5 streaming app which ive now downloaded but its not showing ?

Reactions: 1
People do tend to just crack on with work and assume someone’s running late, it’s not like she was six hours late he probably just assumed she was chatting to someone or popped in the shop
I don’t think my OH would worry if I wasn’t home at 11 after the school run. I’ll have to ask him!

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I do think it was a wasted opportunity for them to give out the absolute facts of what they know happened that day, placement of items, sightings/times that put NB at various positions on her walk, cameras working and not etc.
That wasn’t what C5 was after or did the programme for though.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I can't help but think the guy interviewing him is trying to trip him up. I just have a really uneasy feeling about the whole thing. The programme is like a weird case study.
Or he’s just not a very good interviewe.
I don’t think they’ll be getting the BAFA they desire for this.

BigMavis

VIP Member
to be fair he did say that she wasn't in the parts of the area of the river his team had searched, however he didn't rule out that she may have entered the river at a different spot not searched
Ah yes, after he said there was no possibility she could have entered the river and the phone was a decoy.

I suppose they could be lying but what would be the point?
I genuinely don't know the undertone of this conversation. It was her friend that corrected the perception early on. If there was a problem between family members why would they all be at pains to say there wasn't. Surely it would be obvious by now if they didn't like the husband or something.
I'm not trying to be obtuse, sorry!

But earlier in this very thread people were saying how odd it was that he hadn’t noticed she wasn’t back yet and why hadn’t he tried to get in touch with her.

it just goes show that everyone is different.
Yeah I guess so, if it wasn’t normal for her to pop places then perhaps this would seem worrying enough to make 3 calls 🤔