Nicola Bulley #6

Do you believe Nicola fell in the water

• Yes

Votes: 365 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 828 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
link to thread #5: https://tattle.life/threads/nicola-bulley-missing-5.37222/

FAQ’s and info - please read

Nicola parked at school, dropped her daughters off, and started the walk from there as usual.
Doorbell footage has been shared of her leaving home that morning.

Nicola joined a Teams call but was on mute with her camera off, which was standard for that call. Unfortunately this meant that the other participants did not see or hear anything.
The call ended at 0930 but Nicola did not disconnect from the call.

The photo of the river bank shows the drop down to the water. The police diver had to be helped out by 2 people.

Nicola’s phone, along with her dog Willow’s harness and lead, were found on or near the bench shown in top left of the photo.

There was just 23 minutes between the last sighting (0910) and the phone, harness and lead being found (0933); and just 13 minutes between the phone being at the bench (0920) and being found.

Willow was dry when found so hadn’t been in the water - this does not mean that she did or didn’t see Nicola in the water. It simply means that the dog did not go in.

Willow wasn’t wearing her harness and that was normal on a walk, it was usually removed along with the lead for that part of the walk.

They didn’t usually take a ball but it’s not certain that they didn’t on this day.

Willow was found agitated, running between the bench and gate to the section of the field by the river. This is a small area.

Nicola’s partner was at home, and has never been named as a suspect - this has always been a missing person enquiry.

Nicola’s partner has a business which is shown on Companies House as ‘compulsory strike off’ just after Nicola’s disappearance. This does not in any way suggest financial difficulties. It purely means the company was already in the process of being closed.
He is director of another company which is still trading, and he works in a skilled industry.
It is explained here https://tattle.life/threads/nicola-bulley-missing-4.37193/post-13873756

A helicopter with thermal imaging was deployed the day Nicola went missing, to search above the river.

Lancs Police are using the caravan park as their base. All empty caravans have been searched, as have local empty properties along and near to the riverbank.

Nicola’s family are keeping all possibilities open in the hope of Nicola’s safe return, which is absolutely understandable.

SGI began to assist the search efforts on Monday, with Peter Faulding giving ever-changing updates on when he expects to be able to confirm whether Nicola is or is not in the river. Unfortunately his comments are mostly contradictory and unhelpful.

A GoFundMe page was set up on Monday by a family friend with a target of £100,000. This was quickly changed after social media unrest to £50,000, then £5,000. Shortly after, the page was closed before it raised even £500, and the friend posted on Facebook to state that the family didn’t initially know she was doing it, and she was just trying to help.

Lancs Police gave an update via press conference on Tuesday, confirming that they are still focussing huge resource on the search effort and asking the general public to avoid doing anything to make this any more difficult.

The police have continuously stated that the most likely situation is that Nicola has sadly somehow entered the water, but they remain open to all possibilities and fully investigate all information they receive. There are 40 detectives working on the case.

2 exits from the walking route are not covered by CCTV - the caravan park (camera not working) and the A road. Police are working to contact all drivers to obtain dashcam footage where possible on the A road but there were around 700 drivers to contact.

On Wednesday evening just hours after Lancashire Police asked people not to go searching properties, a live TikTok video was streamed of a user called DanDuffy trying to search the house commonly called 'the abandoned house' which is in fact being renovated.

0A2BB8E1-64FD-40D5-821B-B6E597F72C5C.jpeg

Please be mindful of Nicola’s family with any comments made ❤

Lancs Live timeline and further information

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
*700 drivers to contact (I know it was a mistake mentioned on the last thread, just adding closer to the info)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thankyou for all the info at the start of the thread, and dolly not polly @InTheDollsHouse for the previous recaps.

I've been trying to keep up when I can, but, phew its a lot! So appreciate all the info in one place. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seeing a lot of posts on twitter mentioning the police waiting for her partner to ‘slip up’ and that he’s somehow involved. I really don’t know, I mean Ian Huntley was acting sketchy af when he was being interviewed on tv when the 2 girls went missing but I only saw those interviews after the fact that it was actually him who did it. Before that he could come across as concerned school care taker etc. but her partner has an alibi. So did Huntley tho, Maxine carr lied for him.

Reactions: 19
*700 drivers to contact (I know it was a mistake mentioned on the last thread, just adding closer to the info)
@Tangerine Cat can you edit the recap

Think it’s also worth adding the differences of the caravan parks in? I had these bits bookmarked to add to the recap to help anyone catching up

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hopefully we get some hard facts soon because the last thread was starting to go a bit Tiger King

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Let’s be honest the police like ‘solving’ crimes such as, driving few miles over speed limit, having illegal amazon fire stick to watch football, or if you use self defence when being burgled.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I added a bit about the TikTok person. I went to look myself and couldn’t believe what he was doing.

He was livestreaming from a Tesco car park when I logged on and then he invited some random man on to 'chat' but the gentleman was Syrian and kept asking for 'one match'. Apparently this is a TikTok event, DanDuffy couldn’t get rid of him and even more hilarity ensued on top of what was already a crazy situation.

Dan had to cancel the livestream and come back, only to reappear LIVE-STREAMING AND DRIVING.

apparently, this is illegal.

Dan made a lot of comments about how odd the village was and the people Because two men wouldn’t let him search the property he wanted to. 🤪 He said he’s going to do more TikToks but I think the numpty is going in chokey.

joking aside. This is appalling and will surely end up in the press tomorrow or Friday.

B3738232-530C-4763-9F70-D3440698FF81.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Thank you!! I'll be scrolling past posts with the following: dog, harness, dry !!

My fitbit only syncs to phone when I do it manually, my preference, and I need to be within a metre or two of the phone for the Bluetooth to pick it up. I'd be surprised if they got much info from the fitbit but maybe Nicola's was more up to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I added a bit about the TikTok person. I went to look myself and couldn’t believe what he was doing.

He was livestreaming from a Tesco car park when I logged on and then he invited some random man on to 'chat' but the gentleman was Syrian and kept asking for 'one match'. Apparently this is a TikTok event, DanDuffy couldn’t get rid of him and even more hilarity ensued on top of what was already a crazy situation.

Dan had to cancel the livestream and come back, only to reappear LIVE-STREAMING AND DRIVING.

apparently, this is illegal.

Dan made a lot of comments about how odd the village was and the people Because two men wouldn’t let him search the property he wanted to. 🤪 He said he’s going to do more TikToks but I think the numpty is going in chokey.

joking aside. This is appalling and will surely end up in the press tomorrow or Friday.

View attachment 1945758
Ah yeah he was out apparently with the paranormal ones I saw. I had to stop watching that group as it was infuriating. They had 2k people watching egging them on, saying the village were covering it up, police are rubbish, they're banned from the village for 48hr so they can move her body etc. The speculation is crazy.

Whilst the police are possibly being slow or holding info back, let them do their work! Public trapsing all over a small village isn't going to help

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Randomly thinking the police claim to have more information then they have gave the public if they are sure she ended up in the river and want to stamp out speculation on social media why don’t they just say.. Like this is the information we have these are the reasons we believe she’s in the river and that’s it scale down the search till she resurfaces, what’s the logic in withholding details ?

Reactions: 15
Ah yeah he was out apparently with the paranormal ones I saw. I had to stop watching that group as it was infuriating. They had 2k people watching egging them on, saying the village were covering it up, police are rubbish, they're banned from the village for 48hr so they can move her body etc. The speculation is crazy.

Whilst the police are possibly being slow or holding info back, let them do their work! Public trapsing all over a small village isn't going to help
There was 13k when I went onto their live. People have lost their minds!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Thank you!! I'll be scrolling past posts with the following: dog, harness, dry !!

My fitbit only syncs to phone when I do it manually, my preference, and I need to be within a metre or two of the phone for the Bluetooth to pick it up. I'd be surprised if they got much info from the fitbit but maybe Nicola's was more up to date.
Adding tiktok to my list!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That poll result is erm...interesting.

Personally I can't consider any other explanation. I fully expect her to be found around in the sea/around the estuary within the coming month.

I appreciate others think differently. I just hope that her body materialises soon, not just for closure for Nicola's family, but because it will give a better chance of finding the cause of death, be it drowning/cardiac arrest/head injury, etc.

Reactions: 57
As someone said on the previous thread (can’t quote now as locked) IF Nicola chose to disappear or a third party “staged” the scene, surely they would have left a personal item at the waters edge to infer she had fallen in?

Reactions: 13
That poll result is erm...interesting.

Personally I can't consider any other explanation. I fully expect her to be found around in the sea/around the estuary within the coming month.

I appreciate others think differently. I just hope that her body materialises soon, not just for closure for Nicola's family, but because it will give a better chance of finding a possible cause of death.
For me, I chose that option because I genuinely don't know. If there was a "unsure" option I think it would be very popular!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.