Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor lass has clearly fallen into the river & her body will present itself at some point any day now. It doesn’t matter how she fell in, there are thousands of ways it could have happened exactly, we’ll never truly know.
Well that settles it so! Right come on lads, let’s pack our tit and head off out of here. We call give word to the divers not to bother tomorrow either. Apparently the case is now closed!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The GFM appears to have been closed.’ No longer accepting donations’… only raised £470. Very bad idea indeed Emma White.

Reactions: 35
Earlier tonight I did some Googling because I was interested in this broken CCTV camera that supposedly would have seen everything if it was working.

it was supposedly located at a caravan site, so I marked the two caravan sites with the red bits and where I thought the bench was with a yellow dot. However, someone said the bench was quite near to the road so should the yellow dot be on the bend under where the words 'wyreside caravan park' is?

I think it’s strange that the only camera not working would supposedly have caught the bench area but why would the caravan parks cctv be covering the river? Plus there’s so many trees there, would the camera have really caught the bench area?

I wonder which is the road that isn’t covered by any cctv?

sorry if anyone thinks it’s ghoulish. I thought it would also be interesting to see if an abduction was likely, as in how far away the abductor would need to take Nicola, they look decent sized fields.

9DADC3CC-7287-4DD8-9008-164A12EA5C91.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I was just reading an article on The Sun website about Nicola and it literally kept quoting things that Emma White had said, as if she is some kind of oracle on the situation

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Following on from that GFM, maybe their companies house should have been paid a bit more attention to. Maybe this is what was previously mentioned in threads, where the police wait for someone to unravel themselves. Dodgy as duck! I do hope I am wrong and hope this isn’t a serious waste of police time 🤬
I thought we cleared this up yesterday on the thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

With regards to Companies House/Finances - If you look on Companies House he has two active companies, the nature of the companies are similar, on the more recent one he‘s added other areas of expertise that his company covers. So it’s likely he’s merging the companies together, with the ‘strike off‘ one being dissolved. As I said yesterday he’s a CAD Engineer so I doubt very much he’ll be out of work.
I’ve also added below what ‘strike off‘ is, hope that helps.

Edit And let’s not forget Nicola also works.

26E3E518-AAE6-47F9-B0D2-97DE4D9E891F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Some pictures of the location. The bench is a lot further away from the edge of the river than I expected. ( not my pictures!)
Gosh that's a right slope isn't it. Who's idea was it to put/keep a bench at the top of the slope?

The GFM - 100K is it? I'm probably way off the mark but might they have been having financial issues and they've concocted this entire thing? I recall the John Darwin case occurring. Surely not?
---

I was just reading an article on The Sun website about Nicola and it literally kept quoting things that Emma White had said, as if she is some kind of oracle on the situation
She's hoping to be on the next I'm a Celebrity that one....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Earlier tonight I did some Googling because I was interested in this broken CCTV camera that supposedly would have seen everything if it was working.

it was supposedly located at a caravan site, so I marked the two caravan sites with the red bits and where I thought the bench was with a yellow dot. However, someone said the bench was quite near to the road so should the yellow dot be on the bend under where the words 'wyreside caravan park' is?

I think it’s strange that the only camera not working would supposedly have caught the bench area but why would the caravan parks cctv be covering the river? Plus there’s so many trees there, would the camera have really caught the bench area?

sorry if anyone thinks it’s ghoulish. I thought it would also be interesting to see if an abduction was likely, as in how far away the abductor would need to take Nicola, they look decent sized fields.

View attachment 1941378
I think the other blind area was an entrance route onto Garstang road( also quite far away). That’s why they were asking cyclists and drivers to report if they’d seen anything such as a parked car etc.

Reactions: 8
I thought we cleared this up yesterday on the thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

With regards to Companies House/Finances - If you look on Companies House he has two active companies, the nature of the companies are similar, on the more recent one he‘s added other areas of expertise his company covers. So it’s likely he’s merging the companies together, with the strike off one being dissolved. He’s a CAD Engineer so I doubt very much he’ll be out of work.
I’ve also added below what ‘strike off‘ is, hope that helps.
And let’s not forget Nicola also works.

View attachment 1941384
He is probably writing off some debts with his old company and starting a fresh with the new company with no debt

Reactions: 2
I’d imagine with it being Jan/Feb those caravans and pods would be empty, well unless they have residentials

I think her phone was placed on the bench and the scene set up. Not a random attack but a thought out plan.
Someone whom wouldve known about her meeting. Otherwise likely they wouldve turned the phone off and flung it in the water after seeing her on it.

We have been told very little about her situation at that moment of going missinh.

we know this much released
She works in mortgage sector and soon getting her personal mortgage sorted and had a work conference call she was on. Mic off. Camera off. Convienient. She perhaps at the moment of attack wouldve attempted to press on mic or camera or throw her phone in a frenzy etc.
Convienient for a random attacker not to take phone he wouldve saw her talking on. Fear of being heard, seen on a camera phone etc. A random wouldnt know she had a muted phone.
Grab and run or fling in river in a panic. But its too clean a crime scene to seem legit.

So Im thinking its a set scene to deflect on where she was really taken perhaps on another route entirely? It does seem it would need an aquaintance a tight plan like this.
So more than one? Two? Friends?
maybe both something to gain?
Or maybe one hired someone for this well executed crime scene?

Horrifying to think if the worse case scenario😭😭😭 she has children too💔💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gotta say that 100k go fund me feels slightly shady especially this early on 😬 don't agree with it personally. That in itself will cause wild speculation.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The GFM seems like a panic move. The friends will have had a taste of how fickle the media is today. Last week's hot topic is cooling off and the news cycle is moving on to other murder mysteries and natural disasters - as the news always does. Seems they felt they should cash in this week while they can.

Reactions: 12
Glad to see that the GFM has been closed. It’s poor taste with no conclusion to the case and the fact that Nicola is likely to be salaried and probably will be paid out of good faith by her employer. I doubt that her family know anything about it.

Reactions: 22
I think her phone was placed on the bench and the scene set up. Not a random attack but a thought out plan.
Someone whom wouldve known about her meeting. Otherwise likely they wouldve turned the phone off and flung it in the water after seeing her on it.

We have been told very little about her situation at that moment of going missinh.

She works in mortgage sector and soon getting her personal mortgage sorted and had a work conference call she was on. Mic off. Camera off. Convienient. She perhaps at the moment of attack wouldve attempted to press on mic or camera or throw her phone in a frenzy etc.
Convienient for a random attacker not to take phone he wouldve saw her talking on. Fear of being heard, seen on a camera phone etc. A random wouldnt know she had a muted phone.
Grab and run or fling in river in a panic. But its too clean a crime scene to seem legit.

So Im thinking its a set scene to deflect on where she was really taken perhaps on another route entirely? It does seem it would need an aquaintance a tight plan like this.

But how would the abductors know Nicola would go there for a walk whilst on a web meeting? And how could they plan for being in exactly the right place at the right time to take her whilst no one else was about?

and not be seen by anyone else?

If her strava was public or she’s a regular at that location and at time of day then someone may have just known she’d be there walking her dog. Could be someone who had an idea of her movements, someone from the school run? Someone she knows?

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1941378
I personally have never understood this either. Modern CCTV can just about get a good image when you're standing square in front of the lens let alone accross fields?

Reactions: 6

If the whole thing is not legit.. then you could be spot on. The phone being left literally still on call seemed strange to me. She either ran after dog and slipped…Tragic and her body will likely be found… or she left either intentionally or with someone. The latter may or may not be an abduction.
The phone being left as it was helps not one whit? The police cannot use it to locate her by pinging off masts etc.
Sadly it’s a clueless scene in lots of ways.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been discussed but i read they have cctv at home so has this been used to rule out any family members doing something to her? Just wasnt sure when the family had mentioned that and did this give her partner an alibi for the time she went missing?

Reactions: 6
It’s entirely possible that she could’ve been hit from behind and knocked out and dragged through the turnstile, it doesn’t have to be planned. There were no witnesses that saw her fall in the water, nobody heard her scream. I’m not saying this is what I think just that it is possible

Reactions: 8
Just adding my two cents.
I've been dipping in and out of these threads (so sorry if I'm repeating things already said), her disappearance has been on my mind. I guess it's because of the the short time-frame she disappeared in. I think she fell in the water, whether it be an accident, crime, or suicide (I believe accident).
I do think people underestimate how easy it is to drown. I grew up near the sea, and an estuary. I love water, swimming and the beauty of it.
But I also know the dangers. It was drilled into me as a child.
In my late teens I volunteered as a beach lifeguard, in my mid 20s I went on to join the RNLI for a few years. I'm only writing all of this to tell you that I know how treacherous wild bodies of water can be, also drowning isn't like in the movies or tv shows. It's mostly silent. An arm in the air, a head bobbing above and then going under the water.
The fact the water would be ice cold, and that she was wearing winter clothes also adds to her inability to save herself, and even if someone had seen her, they also probably wouldn't have been able to save her.
Her dog, is not an issue in the case for me, dogs are not like Lassie, they don't always alert others to trouble, or heroically try to save their owners (even if they love them) they are animals, and will act in line to their nature.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.