Nicola Bulley Missing #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m putting this right here in case this happens…

Last night I was thinking about this case in a dreamlike state as I was drifting off to sleep and I was instantly shown the number 18 and knew it was a date. The 18th.

Never been psychic or anything, maybe a little intuitive but I want to mention it now as none of you would believe me afterward if I say this after and she ends up being found on the 18th!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even this angle doesn’t look like one that would be ‘easy’ to fall down? I dunno, maybe I’m talking myself over things.
With it being very cold/frosty she could have slipped. Just a suggestion, NB could’ve sat on the bench to put Willow‘s harness back on, Willow ran off playfully towards the river, Nicola drops the harness to go after her and sadly slips, or topples in if Willow was near the edge.
I could understand why the family were adamant NB didn’t go in the water if they said she‘s very cautious of the water, especially this time of year because of cold shock but also she‘s aware of the dangers; parts of the river are deeper, undercurrents etc But as far as I’m aware they’ve just said she’s a good swimmer. I completely understand why they‘re not willing to accept she didn’t enter the water because I think we’d all want every stone unturned if it were one of our loved ones. Also accepting that would mean it‘s unlikely she’s still alive and no one would want to think that of their loved one, especially when you can’t completely rule out other things.

Reactions: 11
I think these photos show how steep it is more than some of the others. Especially close to the edge - it looks like a sudden drop rather than a gentle slope someone would just roll off

642B1737-8532-4C66-9D0B-6263E54386DC.jpeg

D64090B3-3068-4C0A-87CF-927F1E1ECEB7.jpeg

566C6A5E-83BE-476C-A977-21AF568A7190.jpeg

Reactions: 15
The phone was found on the ground and placed on a bench right?

What if some scally ran at her for her phone? She defends herself b]verbally by saying she is on a FaceTime, or works meeting and all this is being recorded. The thief panicked and attacked her. Subdued her quickly and then dragged her body away, maybe in a wheel bin, or in an outbuilding, under a shed, stuffed somewhere. Someone as small as her would be easy to hide.

Reactions: 2
I know the police have probably searched that area in detail and I do t have a clue how these things work in practice but I can’t believe it’s not still cordoned off and the public are walking the path. It’s not like it’s the M1 and it’s a serious issue for it remaining closed.

Reactions: 11
Came to have a quick look at the thread and thought I'd stumbled onto "Take a Break" magazine instead. 😂

What about aliens? Maybe it was aliens.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah they do, it’s quite steep but I am sure there would have been marks or Something to indicate a slip?
Maybe, maybe not. She’s tiny and the ground would have been frozen because it was so cold so unless she was skidding with heavy boots on (we know she didn’t have heavy boots on) she may not have made a mark.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god has anyone seen the “anyone who has children don’t set their Facebook to public” TikTok??? Not a brain cell to be found

Reactions: 7
I find it hard to believe that no one single person seen nothing or what happened, someone has to know something

• Wow
I actually wondered this and had the thought that Willow somehow lifted the phone in her mouth and carried in her mouth.
I think if the dog had the phone at any point, they would have probably known, it would have been slobbery and dirty? I'm sure that's something the first person to pick the phone up would have noticed.

Reactions: 9
The phone was found on the ground and placed on a bench right?

What if some scally ran at her for her phone? She defends herself b]verbally by saying she is on a FaceTime, or works meeting and all this is being recorded. The thief panicked and attacked her. Subdued her quickly and then dragged her body away, maybe in a wheel bin, or in an outbuilding, under a shed, stuffed somewhere. Someone as small as her would be easy to hide.
Possible, but a chancer after a phone isn’t likely to be the sort to think clearly enough to hide a body in 13 minutes I wouldn’t think?

A phone thief and a murderer with the presence
of mind to tidy up the scene are quite different.
---

I find it hard to believe that no one single person seen nothing or what happened, someone has to know something
There are large sections of my usual dog walk routes where I don’t see anyone. I could actually be abducted by aliens and no one would know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.