Nicola Bulley #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone is triggered by this case is because the publics confidence in the police is at an all time low. The rapist policeman trial ended last week. The media has been saturated with stories about policemen up to no good. Then that silly cow policewoman comes out at the beginning of the Bulley case and announces that she fell in the water. End of story. And that annoyed the hell out of people. They didn’t seem to look for her, or tape off sensitive areas.

Reactions: 19
I think the only thing about the lady who found the dog/phone/harness that seems a bit off to me is the circumstances in which she found those things and the timeline. Surely finding those items alone right next to a river, where there is a sign to say that the water is dangerous/deep would at least spur you on to look in the water on raise some concern that there might have been an accident near the water?
The timeline posted by Nicola's friend said that the lady found the dog etc at 9.33 but no further alarm was raised until 10.50 am when her daughter in law went to the bench and recognised Nicola's dog/screen saver on her phone. That's almost an hour and a half. She also tied the dog up with string?? I mean while you are doing that are you not thinking what the heck is going on? I'm assuming police know where she went during that hour and a half period of time, I gather she is elderly so possibility of her doing anything seems slim but there is just something about her account that seems strange. I do believe that she own the caravan park where one of cctv cameras isn't operating.

Reactions: 13
I can honestly say that I more than likely wouldn’t even notice.
At the end of the day, she did what she did at the time, not knowing the owner had gone missing, which was not as much as some would have done and yet more than others/most probably me.
I’m the same. If I was out on my own and saw a loose dog, a harness on the floor and a phone I’d either assume the owner was nearby or I’d think it was a decoy and set us as an attempt to kidnap and I’d swiftly leave the area and probably call 111. It belonging to a missing person wouldn’t even cross my mind.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.