Nicola Bulley Missing #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the post!

Sunday Girl

Sunday at 1:29 PM
The lady who found her mobile phone on the ground initially…

From the Telegraph:
"The owner of the Wyreside Park Farm caravan site, which police underwater search teams are using as a base, confirmed that she had found Willow and then the mobile phone.
She told The Telegraph: “I saw the dog and recognised the dog. Then I saw the phone and knew there was a problem.”
The businesswoman told her daughter-in-law, who called Paul Ansell, Ms Bulley’s partner. He alerted police."

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s true you do come across some strange things on dog walks! In lockdown we found a 2 year old boy who’d managed to get out of his house, one Time went to the woods found a iPhone kept it with me until owner rang on her daughters fone. gave that back then found another fone same thing happend lol. And then odd shoes! Even a red dildo 😂
If you go down to the woods today you,re sure of a BIG surprise hahaha

• Haha
Please correct me if I’ve misinterpreted this BUT…
I keep reading on here that Peter Faulding has said Nicola is 100% not in the river.
The article I read reported that he said she was 100% not in the area of the river that they had searched.
Therefore, imho he has NOT said she is not in the river at all.
🤔 I wonder how long before Faulding turns up on GB News again.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And you don’t know how the owner would react if they weren’t far away. I was upstairs in a department store with my mother and daughters and saw a baby crawling on floor towards the escalator. I looked around hoping the parent was nearby but nothing, baby got closer to the escalator so I rushed over and picked him up, only to then have the mother (I assume) snatch him out of my hands and give me the most filthiest look. Looking back I wouldn’t have done anything differently, as I dread to think what could have happened, but it’s worrying as she could have accused me of trying to snatch her baby. It beggars belief she allowed her precious baby to crawl on the floor in the first place with so many dirty and dangerous obstacles and random people .
Oh my goodness. I had such a similar situation when I was on holiday about 10 years ago. Was lying sunbathing and a small toddler was crawling closer and closer to the pool edge. I could see the mother not paying attention and when I got up to stop the child getting any closer to the pool someone from her group came over and got the child but looked at me like I was some sort of abducted.

Even if their was someone in their group watching the baby that I didn't see who on earth let's a small child crawl near a swimming pool. This was a toddler under 1 I'd say. Deffo not at walking age yet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sadly, I think we are going to go round in circles until her body reappears and in this cold weather, it could be weeks.

Another thing…. I went looking for if Paul went to the river that morning and went to this page.

there’s drone footage on there and although it doesn’t say what day it was filmed we know the weather had been cold and frosty all week. Frost leaves footprints doesn’t it, so if Nicola was attacked/abducted/led away there would have been foot marks left in the frost.

View attachment 1945298

Also, on that page it says what the police did the very next day looking for Nicola, they used drones, helicopters, police search dogs and were assisted by a fire and rescue team, a mountain rescue team and an underwater search team.

frankly, anyone who thinks the police have done a bad job and never had any other scenario than Nicola in the river should be ashamed of themselves.

View attachment 1945302
Ohhh so they didn’t send up a helicopter the same day? Someone said earlier that they did!
---

Found the post!

Sunday Girl

Sunday at 1:29 PM
The lady who found her mobile phone on the ground initially…

From the Telegraph:
"The owner of the Wyreside Park Farm caravan site, which police underwater search teams are using as a base, confirmed that she had found Willow and then the mobile phone.
She told The Telegraph: “I saw the dog and recognised the dog. Then I saw the phone and knew there was a problem.”
The businesswoman told her daughter-in-law, who called Paul Ansell, Ms Bulley’s partner. He alerted police."

Ahhh so she owns the caravan park but not the one with the broken cctv next to the gate?!

Reactions: 4
If she was there the dogs should have found her or atleast her scent stopping somewhere ? Those dogs are really good at detecting. The police did everything the could and still are at the end of the day so many lines of enquiry

Reactions: 8
I was very certain she had for whatever reason fallen in the river.
however over the timelines- something just doesn’t add up.
The person who discovered NB’s phone- the caravan owner, approached the scene and says she saw the harness on the floor, the dog lookin agitated, and the phone on the floor. She picked the phone up n put it back on the bench and tied dog up with string & then left the area, possibly calling her DIL before or after she arrived home. DIL didn’t get there until 10.50, dog and phone still in same location as caravan owner left it.
so I have questions
- why was the caravan owner carrying a random piece of string, does this mean she had seen willow/Nicola off the leash before coming to the area?
- why did she not take the phone back with her if she couldn’t take the dog?
- if caravan owner wasn’t walking her own dog and had an appointment to rush to what was she doing in the park at that time in the first place?

Also it’s coincidence that the only cctv camera not working was the one linked to the caravan park, which they may have access too.
Those are really good points and similar has been floating around my head today!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just said we found a 2 year old what had got out of his house in lockdown, it was really scary as it was on a main road and he just walked out in the road, my mam ran to get him and I was stright On to 999. as There was no adults around of who he could of belonged to. im Just glad that we found him and not a weirdo
I also found a child about 4 out alone when I was walking, I had a double buggy with newborn baby and 2 year old who wasn’t strapped in fully (just sat in, she used to hop in and out) and the dog and I didn’t know the child although very close to my own home obviously knew she wasn’t meant to be out alone as soon as I tried to take her hand she screamed and ran as my toddler was getting out to see what was going on, I had no option only to run to nearest house for help, child ran like lightening around the corner on footpath and 2 others walking managed to “herd“ her into a gateway, her poor mother appeared mins later I discovered years later she is autistic so explains why I probably scared her trying to take her hand. I dread to think what could have happened I couldn’t see anyone around but you do what you think is best in a split second. It’s very easy to analyse afterwards what should have been done.

having lived by a tidal estuary I know that unfortunately people go missing and sometimes sadly are never found.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
also for not working could mean its never worked as in its a dummy camera used to deter, alot of people have them as they can look real enough. also can i add cant speak for that specific caravan park but ive been on others and anyone can drive into and out of a caravan park doesnt mean they live or reside there.
As if the police would not have checked WHY that camera wasn’t working, because it could be suspicious….

I am just pondering though that if the camera WAS from the caravan place where the woman who found Willow and the phone is also from, that’s three odd things because she was also the last person to be around the area Nicola vanished too. 🤷‍♀️. I’m sure the police know the truth and have ruled her out Though.

And now the latest from Peter Faulding where he says that part of the river is 3ft deep, (not 3 metres as we’d read before)
and there are rocks on that part of the river bed, and although Nicola could have hit her head on them when she fell in, he can’t see how that would have happened 🤪

FE349DFE-9607-4C51-A76E-235204640C02.jpeg

a better photo of the area from the daily mail showing us where the broken camera was located (if true).

still odd to own a security camera at a caravan park that you point outwards away from your caravan park, no?

35FBEFD1-0627-4C68-AA7B-7F8C149F4A38.jpeg

---

Wheres Elon Musks submarine when you need it.
I read a comment on Twitter to Peter Faulding when he was whinging yesterday … 'At least Elon musk hasn’t called you a paedophile' 🤣

• Haha
It is but who’s to say no one saw it? If I was walking along and saw a dog tied up I wouldn’t necessarily be concerned, plus I’d have no idea how long it had been there.
But it wasn't just the dog tied up casually, it was tied with string, it was a harness and lead nearby and phone also left, that altogether would alert me and I'd be questioning that situation.

Reactions: 6
Caravan parks -

Okay we are all confused I think. Me included.

Wyreside is the one with the review about the dog bothering the chickens.

Rowanwater is the one with the broken CCTV.
So this is the one next to the gate by the bench?

The lady who found Willow & the phone was from …….. which one?

The police have set up their base in ……… which one?
I posted this the other day

so they’re different. Rowanwater with the broken camera is the one on the right and Wyreside is on the left.

59BC6CEA-8E03-4251-BF03-9CDE351E40EB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As if the police would not have checked WHY that camera wasn’t working, because it could be suspicious….

I am just pondering though that if the camera WAS from the caravan place where the woman who found Willow and the phone is also from, that’s three odd things because she was also the last person to be around the area Nicola vanished too. 🤷‍♀️. I’m sure the police know the truth and have ruled her out Though.

And now the latest from Peter Faulding where he says that part of the river is 3ft deep, (not 3 metres as we’d read before)
and there are rocks on that part of the river bed, and although Nicola could have hit her head on them when she fell in, he can’t see how that would have happened 🤪

View attachment 1945368
a better photo of the area from the daily mail showing us where the broken camera was located (if true).

still odd to own a security camera at a caravan park that you point outwards away from your caravan park, no?

View attachment 1945371
---

I read a comment on Twitter to Peter Faulding when he was whinging yesterday … 'At least Elon musk hasn’t called you a paedophile' 🤣
I;m so annoyed they keep calling it an abandoned house. It's not blood abandoned, it's being renovated

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Caravan parks -

Okay we are all confused I think. Me included.

Wyreside is the one with the review about the dog bothering the chickens.

Rowanwater is the one with the broken CCTV.
So this is the one next to the gate by the bench?

The lady who found Willow & the phone was from …….. which one?

The police have set up their base in ……… which one?
Quoting myself to add a map

042B49F1-5923-42F1-8F92-A163013D94E1.jpeg

Caravan parks -

Wyreside
is the one with the review about the dog bothering the chickens.
It is also where the lady who found Willow is the owner.
It is also the one near to the bench and gate.

Rowanwater is the one with the broken CCTV near to an exit.

The police have set up their base in ……… which one? I assume Wyreside but I’m not sure.

Reactions: 6
I posted this the other day

so they’re different. Rowanwater with the broken camera is the one on the right and Wyreside is on the left.

View attachment 1945385
Wow I didn’t quite appreciate that the river ends at those points? So downstream from the bench is a ‘dead end’? I know nothing about rivers but my mind would automatically think that part would be relatively ‘calm’?

Reactions: 1
The person in the cctv is not Emma, from what we can even see clearly! People look to into things. Her wearing leggings & not jeans? It’s a bloody door camera it’s not gonna be 4D viewing.

do we know where the second witness was located when they saw her on the upper field?
It thought we'd established it's Adele. Emma is too busy with the throuple.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know the search for Nicola continues but I find it very odd that none of the clothes she was wearing have been discovered/washed up yet (boots etc) if they had it would be a clue that she's in there.
Eta I don't know alot about what happens after someone enters water/drowns though so I may just be being naive.

Reactions: 16
Hahaha, I’m saving that for when we get another dog harness question
I want a dog that's wet, wearing a harness lead and a fit bit. They also have to be able to carry a phone to a bench without slobbering on it.

Also re:husband- Emma, the daughter in law, the woman who found the dog and the two from the campsite have all moved in to help with the kids.

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.