Nicola Bulley Missing #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FAQ’s and info - please read

Nicola parked at school, dropped her daughters off, and started the walk from there as usual.
Doorbell footage has been shared of her leaving home that morning.

Nicola joined a Teams call but was on mute with her camera off, which was standard for that call. Unfortunately this meant that the other participants did not see or hear anything.
The call ended at 0930 but Nicola did not disconnect from the call.

The photo of the river bank shows the drop down to the water. The police diver had to be helped out by 2 people.

Nicola’s phone, along with her dog Willow’s harness and lead, were found on or near the bench shown in top left of the photo.

There was just 23 minutes between the last sighting (0910) and the phone, harness and lead being found (0933); and just 13 minutes between the phone being at the bench (0920) and being found.

Willow was dry when found so hadn’t been in the water - this does not mean that she did or didn’t see Nicola in the water. It simply means that the dog did not go in.

Willow wasn’t wearing her harness and that was normal on a walk, it was usually removed along with the lead for that part of the walk.

They didn’t usually take a ball but it’s not certain that they didn’t on this day.

Willow was found agitated, running between the bench and gate to the section of the field by the river. This is a small area.

Nicola’s partner was at home, and has never been named as a suspect - this has always been a missing person enquiry.

Nicola’s partner has a business which is shown on Companies House as ‘compulsory strike off’ just after Nicola’s disappearance. This does not in any way suggest financial difficulties. It purely means the company was already in the process of being closed.
He is director of another company which is still trading, and he works in a skilled industry.
It is explained here https://tattle.life/threads/nicola-bulley-missing-4.37193/post-13873756

A helicopter with thermal imaging was deployed the day Nicola went missing, to search above the river.

Lancs Police are using the caravan park as their base. All empty caravans have been searched, as have local empty properties along and near to the riverbank.

Nicola’s family are keeping all possibilities open in the hope of Nicola’s safe return, which is absolutely understandable.

SGI began to assist the search efforts on Monday, with Peter Faulding giving ever-changing updates on when he expects to be able to confirm whether Nicola is or is not in the river. Unfortunately his comments are mostly contradictory and unhelpful.

A GoFundMe page was set up on Monday by a family friend with a target of £100,000. This was quickly changed after social media unrest to £50,000, then £5,000. Shortly after, the page was closed before it raised even £500, and the friend posted on Facebook to state that the family didn’t initially know she was doing it, and she was just trying to help.

Lancs Police gave an update via press conference on Tuesday, confirming that they are still focussing huge resource on the search effort and asking the general public to avoid doing anything to make this any more difficult.

The police have continuously stated that the most likely situation is that Nicola has sadly somehow entered the water, but they remain open to all possibilities and fully investigate all information they receive. There are 40 detectives working on the case.

2 exits from the walking route are not covered by CCTV - the caravan park (camera not working) and the A road. Police are working to contact all drivers to obtain dashcam footage where possible on the A road but there were around 7,000 drivers to contact.

Please be mindful of Nicola’s family with any comments made ❤

Link to the police update:

4496F126-29C2-4131-BB71-39BDA9AD695A.jpeg
A25EE672-07D5-4B6C-9FD7-B6B17892DDE5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Thank you so much for that great update! Much appreciated.👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there anyway to link the threads together at all? I only joined at thread 3 but may be easier if there's a quick way to read all threads.

Reactions: 6
Under the tit circumstances what a lovely lot this thread has brought together ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder do people realise how difficult it is just to vanish into thin air and live under the radar, you would need to have stashed away a serious wad of cash

Reactions: 38
I wonder do people realise how difficult it is just to vanish into thin air and live under the radar, you would need to have stashed away a serious wad of cash
Constance Marten is doing it at the moment with her newborn (and partner) but she has masses of money, that’s not getting this level of attention! If it did, they might be found…

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tik Tok…. Wow!! Do you know I’ve just had a chat with my kids about it. I can cope with daft dances, ridiculously organised cupboards and make up tutorials but seriously. I’ve just watched a lad trying to get into the abandoned house, a guy with a crystal ball and a body language “expert” slummed in her seat chewing her teeth making wildly in appropriate accusations. It’s actually scary what kids can access- all for clicks and likes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Constance Marten is doing it at the moment with her newborn (and partner) but she has masses of money, that’s not getting this level of attention! If it did, they might be found…
yes and f
rom what I can see she is living a pretty rubbish life, not one I would be leaving my two gorgeous daughters and family behind for

Reactions: 12
Not sure if its been mentioned but was the dog dry when the lady found it?

I'm joking 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 61
If there was foul play, surely it’s someone who knows of her/her routine, or knows the area well to avoid the CCTV and know that one camera wasn’t working, to be able to remove her from the area in broad daylight without being seen. Otherwise if it’s purely random they’ve been incredibly fortunate (unfortunate for Nicola) to evade being seen with all things considered.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If there was foul play, surely it’s someone who knows of her/her routine, or knows the area well to avoid the CCTV and know that one camera wasn’t working, to be able to remove her from the area in broad daylight without being seen. Otherwise if it’s purely random they’ve been incredibly fortunate (unfortunate for Nicola) to evade being seen with all things considered.
Yes. My thoughts exactly. She could have been noticed if she walked there regularly I suppose?They’d have to have entered and left through the blind spots. Seems unlikely.
Random attacks do happen though.. who knows what goes on in the mind of such bastards?😡

Reactions: 19
I think it's different. There has to be a low level of public persuance. Do you know what I mean ? I can only speak from experience and that's what worries me about this case. I think she's being coerced and in an abusive relationship. That man is controlling her. It's a terribly dangerous situation for the child.

Reactions: 16
Plus if it was an abduction someone would’ve likely heard her scream or shout. Yes there is enough time for an abduction but I don’t buy that she would’ve gone without a fight. You can’t just put a cloth of chloroform over someone’s face and immediately knock them out like they do in the movies.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.