NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow - just wow!!! Of COURSE she would never have paid from her own pocket for something… of COURSE she’s back with an ad and of COURSE she’s back to her annoying self….

Reactions: 10
She fills me with absolute rage this women. What a manipulative gross person. Purposely going quiet for 48 hours to drum up attention then BANG here comes the squeaky awful shrieking followed by an ad. She is just truly awful!

Reactions: 8
She fills me with absolute rage this women. What a manipulative gross person. Purposely going quiet for 48 hours to drum up attention then BANG here comes the squeaky awful shrieking followed by an ad. She is just truly awful!
I find her so unattractive that I can't watch her any longer. I recoil.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus that pluke on her chin needs its own postcode 😂

93838198-ED24-4B57-95AD-2F53999074FE.jpeg

I absolutely DESPISE this tit. You have your phone in your hand - look it up online yourself, it will take all of 30 seconds to locate slow cooker recipes/guides! This whole playing dumb for content is just so bleeping transparent and so tired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus that pluke on her chin needs its own postcode 😂

View attachment 1820397

I absolutely DESPISE this tit. You have your phone in your hand - look it up online yourself, it will take all of 30 seconds to locate slow cooker recipes/guides! This whole playing dumb for content is just so bleeping transparent and so tired.
Yes, it's lazy as hell and so bloody obvious. Plus - it's a HAM. Not a bleeping 5 star gastronomic recipe.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god stop the press, the secret is finally out! Nicky got gifted an Emma mattress, the same as every other influencer out there! This is literally the most exciting secret I have ever heard, how did she not let it slip before now?! I'm absolutely reeling from this revelation, I dont even know how to begin process it.......a new mattress!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The vest / bobble hat combo is bringing me out in hives.
Is she hot or cold?
If an ad is posted on Instagram and its not on nicky's feed is it really an ad?
Tune in next time for more tit we don't give a tit about.

No. Just no.

The begging finally paid off and she got a free mattress. A mattress she could have paid for with the gofundme. How crass.

Then she makes out it’s some amazing secret. Literally no one gives a duck about your free mattress babes OR your measley 5% discount. Get real.

I’m sad because I really used to like her account. Her positive outlook on life etc. I’ve had some lovely conversations with her on Insta way back when. But she’s turned into a bonafide Insta hun. Beggy little brat.

The sad thing is she’s going to die. No amount of freebies is going to stop that. She needs to get off Insta and live in the real world before it’s too late.

And while I’m here she needs to stop with the thumbs up at the end of reels. It’s bleeping annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but never in my entire life have i rocked up to stay at someone’s house and forgotten all my own toiletries and needed a bleeping “guest” bathroom bag!!!!! Shes having her family over for Christmas not opening a bleeping hotel! You know what my parents would do if they came to mine and needed a paracetamol or whatever? They would open the bathroom cabinet and get one, they would ask for one or they would walk to the nearest shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get to duck with that guest crap! What a pretentious load of shite. Honestly I feel bad for her really I do she is the same age as my son but she is beyond annoying now.

You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.
Do you feel seen? She just said about if someone stops by for a coffee and ends up staying the night 😂

• Haha
Fucks sake. Go in hiding for a day so we all tappy tap on the spenny mattress so this hooman can make some £££ the week before Christmas 🙄🙄😞

• Sick
Do you feel seen? She just said about if someone stops by for a coffee and ends up staying the night 😂
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me

Fucks sake. Go in hiding for a day so we all tappy tap on the spenny mattress so this hooman can make some £££ the week before Christmas 🙄🙄😞
She literally lives in a dream world. Like most people have that money anyway at the moment during a cost of living crisis, let alone the week before christmas!

Reactions: 5
Words fail me, really. I was waiting for her to give that ham a name yesterday. Hammy the Ham. Plus Emma mattresses are not the best. She does however look seriously ill. The cancer is eating away at her and there's a lot of exaggerated bravado going on, like she's trying to convince herself she's better than she obviously is.

• Sad
Words fail me, really. I was waiting for her to give that ham a name yesterday. Hammy the Ham. Plus Emma mattresses are not the best. She does however look seriously ill. The cancer is eating away at her and there's a lot of exaggerated bravado going on, like she's trying to convince herself she's better than she obviously is.
That's definitely currently more the treatment than the cancer - chemo ill has a look I sadly recognise. Once you lose your eyelashes nothing makes you look that healthy.

She's still awful regardless 🤣

Reactions: 3
Its the chemo thats making her look ill, not the cancer itself. Chemo absolutely fucks you up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.