NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of time she has spent bleeping around with Christmas clutter is mind-boggling.

Reactions: 5
The amount of time she has spent bleeping around with Christmas clutter is mind-boggling.
I think she's trying to act that she feels better than she does. I don't like the girl but I feel sorry for her. She looks a shadow of her former self.

Reactions: 2
I think she's trying to act that she feels better than she does. I don't like the girl but I feel sorry for her. She looks a shadow of her former self.
I don't feel that sorry for her at the moment at all. I have become pretty hardened to her though - she just truly grinds my gears like no other. Plus I can never tell what's real and what's for the tappy tap - she's so phoney it feels like empathising with a shop dummy.

And she looks awful, yes, but that's because she is having chemo which is doing something and the fact she is having chemo means she still has treatment options left - so, while it is shite, she remains in a better place than some of my friends (who also don't have the luxury of charity from others to pay for vital things such as cracker making and naff wood carving).

Chemo is crap but it is the nature of the beast and if you have terminal cancer you end up being pretty grateful for it - both Nicky and myself would be long dead if we had lived 100 years ago. Feeling shite and looking bad is just the price we pay to live a bit longer, I don't think she needs extra sympathy for it (IMO!)

Reactions: 8
I don't feel that sorry for her at the moment at all. I have become pretty hardened to her though - she just truly grinds my gears like no other. Plus I can never tell what's real and what's for the tappy tap - she's so phoney it feels like empathising with a shop dummy.

And she looks awful, yes, but that's because she is having chemo which is doing something and the fact she is having chemo means she still has treatment options left - so, while it is shite, she remains in a better place than some of my friends (who also don't have the luxury of charity from others to pay for vital things such as cracker making and naff wood carving).

Chemo is crap but it is the nature of the beast and if you have terminal cancer you end up being pretty grateful for it - both Nicky and myself would be long dead if we had lived 100 years ago. Feeling shite and looking bad is just the price we pay to live a bit longer, I don't think she needs extra sympathy for it (IMO!)
I do see what you are saying. I guess I feel sort of generally sorry for anyone who is going through what she is. She does make it impossible to like her, however, and the irritation factor is higher than it has ever been. Some of these 'grammers seem to regress as they get more sick- they get more immature and childish (I was going to say 'child-like' there but actually in NNL's case it IS childish). Noticed that with TiffanyThinks too - she was quite sort of calm and mature a couple of years ago, and now it's all gonks and dancing and over-excitement at Christmas and Disney.

I feel sorry for her. She is dying and must be feeling terrible. No amount of free tit changes that. Also doesn’t matter how irritating she is, it’s still desperately sad. She seems to have a very lonely life.

Reactions: 7
I do see what you are saying. I guess I feel sort of generally sorry for anyone who is going through what she is. She does make it impossible to like her, however, and the irritation factor is higher than it has ever been. Some of these 'grammers seem to regress as they get more sick- they get more immature and childish (I was going to say 'child-like' there but actually in NNL's case it IS childish). Noticed that with TiffanyThinks too - she was quite sort of calm and mature a couple of years ago, and now it's all gonks and dancing and over-excitement at Christmas and Disney.
I know what you mean. Her behaviour is completely erratic. You especially notice it when you go back through her posts. I just wish she would find something far more meaningful to fill her days with.

Reactions: 1
I know what you mean. Her behaviour is completely erratic. You especially notice it when you go back through her posts. I just wish she would find something far more meaningful to fill her days with.
I guess 'meaningful' is different for every person. On my less-good days I can find meaning in shallow rubbish like Netflix and shopping. But her default position does seem to be somewhat meaningless.

I'm honestly not sure Nicky had the brain power to care about a meaningful life tbh. I don't think she thinks that deeply about anything and I don't get the sense she really has the capacity to do so.
As Ginny said, she's basically just a child.

It must almost be nice sometimes to be this far removed from everything - you probably have fewer regrets I imagine. Maybe I'd be a bit more content if all I wanted to do with my life was to buy gonks and go to the local shopping centre...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm honestly not sure Nicky had the brain power to care about a meaningful life tbh. I don't think she thinks that deeply about anything and I don't get the sense she really has the capacity to do so.
As Ginny said, she's basically just a child.

It must almost be nice sometimes to be this far removed from everything - you probably have fewer regrets I imagine. Maybe I'd be a bit more content if all I wanted to do with my life was to buy gonks and go to the local shopping centre...
I'm sure we could all help you work on that - you could start with mail order Gonks and see how you got on, you could take out an executive membership at Wyevales Garden Centre and start going there for hot chocolate....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she looks really awful. Even with the wig and all on, she doesn’t look wellll at all

Reactions: 1
As much as I feel sorry for her situation I just find her insufferable. Imagine everything you do in your life was being filmed, my husband would lose his mind. There is no boundaries. If she can use it she will film it. She may as well just set a camera up in her house and live stream because she shares EVERYTHING, unless she’s flogging something and then she does her quite for a day and boom here is an ad

It’s sad that money and insta fame are the most important things to her. When she’s gone those followers will be on to the next car crash to watch

Reactions: 3
I'm afraid the reel of her Xmas table has really upset me. It's the first time she has hosted Xmas and yes she has gone all out for it but I think (and I sincerely hope I'm wrong) that this Xmas may be her last. I hope she has a wonderful day and my heart goes out to her family. She annoys the life out of me but ultimately she is a young woman who is dying and that's so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm afraid the reel of her Xmas table has really upset me. It's the first time she has hosted Xmas and yes she has gone all out for it but I think (and I sincerely hope I'm wrong) that this Xmas may be her last. I hope she has a wonderful day and my heart goes out to her family. She annoys the life out of me but ultimately she is a young woman who is dying and that's so sad.
I find it really upsetting too :( I just have a bad feeling about it all, it doesn’t matter what you think of her she doesn’t deserve this and it’s just bleeping awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it really upsetting too :( I just have a bad feeling about it all, it doesn’t matter what you think of her she doesn’t deserve this and it’s just bleeping awful.
Yes. I have a sad feeling that once Xmas is over she will decline very fast.

• Sad
Aren't bone mets treated as a chronic condition more than a terminal one? As long as there are no mets to organs, I thought you could live a long time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.