NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's seriously ill, yet all her groupies are still encouraging her to "go grab life". Anyone who points out she's not well and shouldn't go to bleeping Thailand is basically accused of treason (look at the top comment). The toxic positivity will end up killing her

Reactions: 6
She’s also well enough to be scrolling IG cos she’s liked a post that was only put up an hour ago. You’d think she could put a quick post or story saying ‘thanks for thinking of me, am poorly but being looked after’ instead of the radio silence.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She's seriously ill, yet all her groupies are still encouraging her to "go grab life". Anyone who points out she's not well and shouldn't go to bleeping Thailand is basically accused of treason (look at the top comment). The toxic positivity will end up killing her
Ffs it’s ridiculous it’s a bloody holiday for gods sake surely time with her family and friends and even her sodding cat means more

Ffs it’s ridiculous it’s a bloody holiday for gods sake surely time with her family and friends and even her sodding cat means more
Travelling, to me, is largely overrated. Most of your time is spent on planes, and in lines, and getting transferred. Nicky is also fond of "organised fun". So riding an elephant is on her wish list. The poor elephant that is chained to the ground for most of its life. Why not go to the wadis in the Middle East desert and ride a camel that actually has done this for millenia? Because she only goes to all-inclusives, which is is disgusting in itself
---
I know she has cancer, and it sucks for her, but holy duck, do something good. Take a stance that isn't just you sucking up the air and being selfish

Reactions: 8
I think she’s going to go to Thailand.
I’m calling it, she’s going to be doing a reel where she goes from a hospital bed to an exotic beach!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s also well enough to be scrolling IG cos she’s liked a post that was only put up an hour ago. You’d think she could put a quick post or story saying ‘thanks for thinking of me, am poorly but being looked after’ instead of the radio silence.
If she’s on IG and not updating her followers on her health, but being able to like other posts, then she’s manipulating and maybe she’s not as sick as I thought she was.

She is such a piece of work …

Reactions: 5
If she’s on IG and not updating her followers on her health, but being able to like other posts, then she’s manipulating and maybe she’s not as sick as I thought she was.

She is such a piece of work …
Yes I agree. If you are well enough to scroll through Instagram and like peoples posts then you're well enough to give people a quick update with how you're doing. This is being done for maximum engagement.

If she’s running true to form, she’ll go radio silent for a few days and then come back with an ad. I’m sorry she’s ill, but isn’t it sad that she’s so badly behaved that my first thought is manipulation.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1978606

my eyes are rolling HARD at this…..
I definitely think she regresses into a child. Maybe there is something we don’t know about her past, or maybe the cancer is traumatic enough on its own that it has caused her to be this way. Because the picture she just posted of herself doing the Disney princess pose, wearing Rhino PJs and talking about needing cuddles on the sofa with the TYAC team does not sound like normal behaviour for someone in their thirties. I don’t really like the woman, but I kinda feel for the woman too. She ain’t well at all, that much is clear. She has such a phobia about being honest with people about the realities of her situation “reasons I won’t go into”. Look we all know you had an absolute meltdown. It’s OK. I would too! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I know I might sound harsh but she has the teenage unit staff “swoop” in because she has had to spend 48 hours on a normal ward like the majority of adults that have to stay in hospital and wanting to pull her lines out when she’s needing treatment. Also that she has an infection of unknown origin and is allowed to go onto a ward with vulnerable people having chemo … how selfish ! and the manpower of manoevreing a patient from one ward to another and if she was to deteriorate whilst she was having a cuddle on the settee she was in the wrong place ! I’m sure pulling the curtains around the bedspace and having a chat with one of the nurses would’ve sufficed.
I think compared to a lot of patients that have had lengthy stays sometimes months and procedures she has generally not had that happen and has been travelling all over the place unlike many who haven’t either been well enough or afford it - the NHS she’s moaned about not being quick enough in the past seems to be doing everything to find out what is wrong with her and the treatment she needs - that took her two nights of temps of 40c to go back for

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1978606

my eyes are rolling HARD at this…..
So, reading between the lines, our darling Nicky probably wasn’t getting enough attention or being seen to quick enough (and/or someone just told her she shouldn’t go on holiday) so she had a tantrum and caused a scene and went to cry in the children’s ward for an hour after threatening to walk out?

Hopefully all she has is a nasty infection and will get sorted after some IV abx and fluids 🤞 But your health is so much more than any holiday. Appreciate what you are getting (and for free miss moneybags!). She needs to show more gratitude for the organisation which has treated and saved her life for so many years, not just her angels on her special ward.

Reactions: 13
I hadn’t actually considered the implications of going to another ward when you have an infection of unknown origins. That can’t be right surely?!?!

Reactions: 10
It is all such spoilt Princess behaviour. The iller she gets, the more she regresses and the more attention she needs. It’s such bizarre behaviour.
---
Also “smiling angels” 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I couldn't help but comment on this. I'm glad things are getting real for her, in terms of stage 4 she's had it easy! Last year when she was rubbing everyone's faces in the fact she was living her best life on a cruise whilst other people (my friends) where dealing with major progression in brains and organs and upset at seeing her stupid giddy face everytime they logged onto Instagram, it wasn't right!! I hope this set back puts things into perspective for her and I imagine it has hence why she threw a fit and nearly pulled her line out!! Honestly, that's pathetic!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is it always "reasons I won't go into". This is why she comes across so insincere. She's happy to show us the days where she's doing cartwheels into her kitchen or flogging mattresses on her insta account but seems to find it impossible to show us any vulnerability. Obviously it's not our business to know and she can share whatever she likes, but it's hard to connect or feel for someone who seems so vapid.

Reactions: 6
WTAF! Is Surrey Hospital that good? They ‘swoop in’ to a 35 yr old woman and take her for a cuddle on the sofa in a teenage cancer unit! Oh not to mention she has an infection! Sorry, that can’t be normal.
---
She sounds exactly like Bowelbabe who often said she acted like a princess throwing her teddies out the pram. yes it’s scary, I don’t think anyone would not have sympathy for her on that score but what she has just posted is appalling, she has been taken on to a unit she is to old for, a unit treating people with cancer, all the while her infection markers are rising. That really is selfish and bloody wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.