NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Reactions: 3
Nikki is either a scam liar, or knowingly goes to an event with seriously ill people, having been sick (could be treatment related, could not be). That’s disgusting and twisted.

Either way, she’s a twit.

Reactions: 8
Previous thread

Thanks for setting it up!

I wish, wish, WISH she would do something genuinely thoughtful for somebody else, just for a change. And then maybe do a few more things. It's a hideous time of year for so many people plus it's perishing cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for setting it up!

I wish, wish, WISH she would do something genuinely thoughtful for somebody else, just for a change. And then maybe do a few more things. It's a hideous time of year for so many people plus it's perishing cold.
Agreed. I’ve said this before, but a couple of years ago she seemed like a lovely lady. Then she just got greedy.

She’d be a great subject for a dissertation on the effects of social media.

Reactions: 13
She doesn't look very sick today does she... she's just a massive bellend. Selfish, spoilt, smug as duck. Horrid.

Her mother-in-law looks nice. She just looks - smug, as usual.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe - or actually I can - that she's actually asking people on Insta whether she should travel to London and what the snow situation is like. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe - or actually I can - that she's actually asking people on Insta whether she should travel to London and what the snow situation is like. Sigh.
It’s because she’s an idiot, she wants the attention, and she can’t possibly do anything without the help of her insta-sheep 🙄.

Reactions: 5
I'm hoping I'm overtired and didnt see Nicky being almost jealous that the childrens cancer ward had decorations and the other part didnt?!

I'm guessing the part where she is is the over 18s area of the cancer unit (our hospital has a children and young adults cancer ward with under 18s separate and it's still separate from the main Oncology ward

Reactions: 7
I'm hoping I'm overtired and didnt see Nicky being almost jealous that the childrens cancer ward had decorations and the other part didnt?!

I'm guessing the part where she is is the over 18s area of the cancer unit (our hospital has a children and young adults cancer ward with under 18s separate and it's still separate from the main Oncology ward
I’m afraid you definitely saw her being jealous of a children’s cancer ward. She tried to backtrack slightly with the ‘hug the people you love’ bullshit but she was clearly green with envy that people had thought to put sparkly lights up for CHILDREN with cancer and not HER with cancer. God forbid she not be the centre of everyone’s attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She tagged Tesco - probably hoping they will gift some lights to her part of the ward and then she can gloat about how it was her who did that! If it was that much of an issue Nicky, spend some of your GFM money and buy the ward some lights!

• Angry
She tagged Tesco - probably hoping they will gift some lights to her part of the ward and then she can gloat about how it was her who did that! If it was that much of an issue Nicky, spend some of your GFM money and buy the ward some lights!
All these influencers seem to follow the same trajectory, getting progressively more entitled and money hungry the more they shill

Reactions: 10
You can't just rock up to a hospital unit with some Christmas lights you've ordered online and expect to put them up there and then....theyll need to be PAT tested by the hospital's work's department so they don't cause a fire!...and if they're not then that's negligent on the part of the oncology unit team!

Reactions: 13
You can't just rock up to a hospital unit with some Christmas lights you've ordered online and expect to put them up there and then....theyll need to be PAT tested by the hospital's work's department so they don't cause a fire!...and if they're not then that's negligent on the part of the oncology unit team!
There seems to be some questionable management decisions in that unit and I don’t mean the medical team at all.

Reactions: 11
This looks like a dressing gown?!

C45C59EB-42F7-447C-A7E4-4ED6D436E69F.jpeg

Also - does it not cross her mind that shes in a unit directly adjacent to the actual children’s ward? And that shes the only one seemingly ever treated on the young persons unit - the place always looks empty. And sorry who the duck does she think she is, deciding to go in with bloody Christmas lights?! Shes got no respect or boundaries at all! And thats not ok - she cant just rock up with her own electronics and put them up - they would have to be pat tested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely they won't just put those up? That'd violate all sorts of health and safety codes here in CA. They'd look at you like you were insane

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.