NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s awful that she’s trying to make her ward better than the children’s one, like what the duck that’s actually so wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
40F2AF1B-7984-44D8-97CA-B14F12AFCC97.jpeg

Seriously, does she really think she pushes boundaries? She’s the most bland, boring, beige, bland and basic person ever.

Reactions: 15
Do the people who are paying her to shill their tit appreciate it when she says you don't need to buy anything just tappy tap for meeeeeee 🤑?

Reactions: 7
Do the people who are paying her to shill their tit appreciate it when she says you don't need to buy anything just tappy tap for meeeeeee 🤑?
Ooh I never thought of it like that! I wouldn't be happy. ETA if my 35 year old daughter tried to rope me in with making tacky snowflakes I'd tell her to get to duck. I spent enough time doing it with her when.she was five.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to post a screenshot but I don’t want to invade peoples privacy any more. But her last story with her arse pushed out putting up the decorations is just so bleeping wrong - those poor people in the background having treatment while she does that. She’s in the middle of a bloody ward, people are having treatment and are feeling crap or scared or both, and she’s up a bloody ladder being centre of attention. Just so jarring the 2 realities side by side like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I was going to post a screenshot but I don’t want to invade peoples privacy any more. But her last story with her arse pushed out putting up the decorations is just so bleeping wrong - those poor people in the background having treatment while she does that. She’s in the middle of a bloody ward, people are having treatment and are feeling crap or scared or both, and she’s up a bloody ladder being centre of attention. Just so jarring the 2 realities side by side like that.
I cannot believe shes being allowed to twit around with lights in the middle of the day when people are trying to work and YOUNGSTERS are there having treatment and that shes allowed to put up her own lights. If that was my hospital id be having serious words about that.

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe shes being allowed to twit around with lights in the middle of the day when people are trying to work and YOUNGSTERS are there having treatment and that shes allowed to put up her own lights. If that was my hospital id be having serious words about that.
Our chemo unit has minimal decorations...because y'know infection control and all that
it's also decorated when there are NO patients around , I just don't know why she's allowed to do all this twatting around especially when there are vulnerable patients having treatment

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I reported it to ASA as not mentioned AD

Reactions: 4
I’ve said before that I came to follow Nicky cos my sister had stage 4 bowel cancer. She has severe learning difficulties and despite being in her 30s was treated on a children’s ward because she has the mental age of a 10 year old. This would have completely freaked her out - she was so anxious going into treatment, any change in routine, anything loud or distracting would have made things so much worse for her. We would manage her routine down to the nth degree to try make this calm and soothing for her. Everyone’s usually so respectful of what those around them are going through - nicknacktwat is displaying zero camradery or consideration.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Came here to say this! Just so cringey!! And that’s not a squat Nicky you’re just bending over 🤣

poor people having treatment around her. Also- she doesn’t have to be in there right now, wear a bloody mask and keep your germs to yourself away from the vulnerable people in there!

Reactions: 7
If I had cancer, they’d have to put me in a side room if she was there at the same time as me. I’d not want to sit and watch that circus going on when I’m having treatment ffs. It’s not a jolly good time. Or a bleeping playground. It’s a chemo ward. I couldn’t give two shits about fairy lights on the ward. It’s not home. It’s a hospital. People are scared. They want to get treated in peace and go home. I don’t understand why the nurses indulge her bullshit. She can’t be the only patient there surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh it makes me really angry the nurses allow it all. I know they are probably just trying to be kind but she isn't the only patient and she may aswell be the way she behaves. It's disgusting, it's completely the Nicky show and she has no consideration for the suffering of those around her, the vast majority of which will want to have their treatment in peace and leave as soon as possible. Not bare witness to all her bleeping drama and narcissism.

Reactions: 8
Tbh it makes me really angry the nurses allow it all. I know they are probably just trying to be kind but she isn't the only patient and she may aswell be the way she behaves. It's disgusting, it's completely the Nicky show and she has no consideration for the suffering of those around her, the vast majority of which will want to have their treatment in peace and leave as soon as possible. Not bare witness to all her bleeping drama and narcissism.
Agree. I think its really unprofessional that the nurses allow it and also seem to encourage her snd actively take part in her nonsense. Do they seriously not having anything else they should be doing? At the end of the day they are nurses and they are there to NURSE; not act like surrogate friends or carers for this imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand yes people like these nurses obviously are. I'd have no trouble saying no to this manipulative cow

Reactions: 5
Agree. I think its really unprofessional that the nurses allow it and also seem to encourage her snd actively take part in her nonsense. Do they seriously not having anything else they should be doing? At the end of the day they are nurses and they are there to NURSE; not act like surrogate friends or carers for this imbecile.
I can't believe they wasted time whilst she was putting on her fancy dress. Seriously, she thinks they are there just for her.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe they wasted time whilst she was putting on her fancy dress. Seriously, she thinks they are there just for her.
But they seem to encourage her. Its as much their fault as hers. Im honestly flabbergasted that she gets away with this nonsense

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.