NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But is she seriously sitting at home with her cat, knowingly late for her chemo? What a selfish, entitled twit. With the NHS on its knees. Shameless

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Its the chemo thats making her look ill, not the cancer itself. Chemo absolutely fucks you up.
Yeah, guess it does. She's very thin though. That reminds me of my mother's cancer in the bones and how it stripped the weight right off her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But is she seriously sitting at home with her cat, knowingly late for her chemo? What a selfish, entitled twit. With the NHS on its knees. Shameless
I was confused by this too. So is she not going to chemo because of the cat? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, guess it does. She's very thin though. That reminds me of my mother's cancer in the bones and how it stripped the weight right off her.
Chemo or not, she looks extremely unwell. I wonder what her options will be after this? Surely she can't continue like this. There'll be nothing left of her.

Reactions: 6
Chemo or not, she looks extremely unwell. I wonder what her options will be after this? Surely she can't continue like this. There'll be nothing left of her.
She needs to start eating more. She’s always been slim but she really needs to start consuming more calories and trying to gain some weight.

Reactions: 5
I lost two stone on the chemo I think she is currently on, I couldn't find my appetite anywhere and struggled to eat anything that wasn't liquid based due to nausea.

Treatment just makes you look bloody awful - but I often don't mind as it at least makes me feel like it's doing something, anything...

Reactions: 3
My friend sent me the guest supply story this mornirn! How stupid n waste of money! I went to said friend today n said after I’d been in the bathroom didn’t you get me my own hand wash n loo roll to use lol

Reactions: 3
Ugh...I HATE people putting their out door shoes on a hospital bed....and especially on a chemo ward....and yes I know they'll remove the sheet , but it's the principal and doesn't give me much confidence in their infection control
and why is she even on a bed ? Other than for the gram and it's where she could balance her phone to film 🙄
AFAB53EF-77DD-4782-8C0E-C567A076D06E.jpg

Reactions: 4
Can't lie ...knowing she gets to sit on a bed for her chemo makes me jealous....i would love a unit where I get a comfy bed for my 9 hour long chemo day haha!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Swear to God I'm sick of her 'Guess who's just woke up' mullarkey every day

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tree trunk for your special wedding day, anyone? No, me neither.

• Haha
That's the great irony. Because she hasn't that much time left.

That's the great irony. Because she hasn't that much time left.
If I was actively dying, I can’t imagine how meaningless these things would become. Money, pseudo-fame, popularity. duck ‘em! I’d be spending time with loved ones and seeing cool things before check-out time. No use waiting for better days when these are the only days you have left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.