NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.
Couldn’t agree more, but what the fu-k are the nursing staff allowing her to run the Nicky show on their ward.My daughters are in the NHS , and have never heard of such a disgraceful display

Reactions: 10
I've worked in NHS for 35 years and in oncology for 20....and NEVER seen such a display as Nicky's or total disregard or disrespect for other patient's privacy ...giving chemotherapy is serious business and deserves a calm atmosphere in which to give ( and receive) it in .
....she's a liability and the nurses in that unit should be ashamed of pandering to her , they're definitely not upholding the NMC code of conduct

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Does she have covid? After gallivanting in a hospital unit surrounded by sick people. She is so selfish !

Is it just me who thinks that she really doesn't look well in that story of her putting lip gloss on? I can't really put my finger on it but she just doesn't look well at all.

I think she looks unwell because she’s lost her eyebrows and eyelashes again. That can make a huge difference in how people look.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who thinks that she really doesn't look well in that story of her putting lip gloss on? I can't really put my finger on it but she just doesn't look well at all.
Just went and had a watch. She looks bloody terrible. She’s gaunt. The makeup doesn’t look good. It’s a close up. She’s looking pretty unwell to me, even with the makeup.

Reactions: 4
She's looked very poorly ever since this treatment regime. But tbf, she is very poorly, it's really no surprise. Being thin always it more noticeable too. It's very sad :cry:

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked terrible in the picture that Georgie or Chloe uploaded. Bags under her eyes. It is really sad

Reactions: 3
You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.
I think she probably does have friends, but they are just not the type of people who are happy making reels and acting the clown the tens of thousands of people. So on Instagram they are essentially 'invisible'. I have seen this phenomenon in real life as well - a couple of people I know are big into Instagram, but most of their real life friends and family don't actually feature because they are not into it and don't want to feature on such public accounts.

When she had that surprise party a couple of months ago, there were loads of people there who seemed quite normal and happy to be there, but there wasn't tonnes of content from that party was there? It's only the other Instagram friends who are into having faux fun on camera and posting about what great friends everyone is.

I think there is also the fact that most people in her real life are obviously at work during the week, and that must be very lonely. I remember when I was having cancer treatment I was bored out of my skull a lot of the time, everyone else's lives were just carrying on. Nicky doesn't have a job now, cancer and Instagram are her whole life.

I still think she is different in real life, a lot of it is just for the Gram. Apart from anything else because no one can be that insufferable in reality!

Reactions: 7
By the look of her it's the chemo rather than the cancer that's making her look poorly. A shame, but a necessary evil.

Also, like Nicky, as soon I lost my eyelashes I found I looked immediately so much iller and no one could immediately put their finger on why.
Like Nicky as well, by that point I was pretty slim and so any, even minor, weight loss shows up hugely. And, boy, can chemo like the one she is on cause appetite issues, nausea and then weight loss.

Reactions: 7
By the look of her it's the chemo rather than the cancer that's making her look poorly. A shame, but a necessary evil.

Also, like Nicky, as soon I lost my eyelashes I found I looked immediately so much iller and no one could immediately put their finger on why.
Like Nicky as well, by that point I was pretty slim and so any, even minor, weight loss shows up hugely. And, boy, can chemo like the one she is on cause appetite issues, nausea and then weight loss.
Yes, losing your eyebrows and especially eyelashes does make one look completely different and really quite poorly. I never realised how important they are until mine went!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, losing your eyebrows and especially eyelashes does make one look completely different and really quite poorly. I never realised how important they are until mine went!
Absolutely - it's bonkers how much it changes your face and Nicky has neither eyelash or eyebrows left at this point so it makes sense she is looking very poorly.

It's awful but it is obviously so much better to be looking ill due to chemo, than to be looking ill due to cancer

Reactions: 1
Either tested positive for Covid or she will be coming back with stories on how there's been a "bean down", with an AD or two sandwiched in between

• Haha
Don't you mean Mumsy in law?
Why does she try so hard to appear something she’s not? I mean she’s clearly not ‘posh’. Also said it before but will say it again, “ why is a 35yr old woman on a ward for teens/young adults up to the age of 30? The fact she swans in and takes over is awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.