NicNackLou #6 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I can think of is they know she has a following and they don't want to be on blast. Although no nurse I know would care, they'd tell her to duck off to be honest. Nurses are some of the most brutal out there lol.

Reactions: 9
She gives me major ick, referring to people that have died as ‘hoomans’?! If I met her on the ward and she referred to me as a hooman when I died I’d come back and haunt her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She gives me major ick, referring to people that have died as ‘hoomans’?! If I met her on the ward and she referred to me as a hooman when I died I’d come back and haunt her
I thought this was really disgusting when she said it. She needs to calm the eff down and have a look at herself. Disrespectful little prick!

Reactions: 8
I thought this was really disgusting when she said it. She needs to calm the eff down and have a look at herself. Disrespectful little prick!
That’s it, it’s disrespectful! I couldn’t think of the word when I posted. I wouldn’t dream of using a made up, babyish word to describe people I knew that had passed away

Reactions: 5
Todays antics have absolutely peeved me off.

Why is it acceptable for her to go and decorate the ward whilst people are having treatment? It is a joke! I would be livid if I was having my chemo and she was doing all of that!

Secondly; how self absorbed is she....donating the lights (oh how kind of you nicki) so they will remember her when shes gone....what a twit!

Reactions: 4
The whole thing is bizarre. She is 35 years old, she is not a teenager and barely even qualifies as a 'young person with cancer'.

I wonder if it's partly because a younger people's cancer ward is probably more tolerant of all the social media bollocks, because the patients will generally be much more into social media.

I had chemo on a ward in my 30s - I was usually the youngest person there by years, it was actually really shocking and quite upsetting then first time I went. I couldn't believe there was no one else there like me. There was no fannying around making reels etc, the staff were incredibly busy, a lot of the patients were knackered, morbid and quite frankly, very old, and on the few occasions I did get my phone out to take a quick selfie I felt like a complete twit.

Maybe Nicky hammed up how upsetting it would be to be on a regular ward, maybe she just couldn't handle the idea of a normal cancer ward for treatment for the rest of her life? I don't know.

But my experience of cancer wards is nothing like this - even being on a teen ward where they probably do want to make things a bit more interesting for the patients, how do they have the time for all this stuff? And she is just waaaaaaay to over familiar with them, it does seem quite unprofessional on their part too?

Just when I think she can't infuriate me anymore, she gives us the absolute circus we've had from her today. I'm sorry but imagine being a teenager/young person with cancer and seeing her prat about in a snowman costume like that. Imagine needing a nurse and having to wait because there were at least 2 of them helping her put the stupid costume on. Absolutely no consideration for anybody else is there.

• Heart
Wow. That was quite the spectacle today. There aren’t really words to describe it other than self absorbed & ridiculous. Gotta say, if I never hear that twinkling lights tune again I’ll die happy. Every twatfluencer & their dog has it on stories. Don’t get me started on the Elf tune 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
And of course she rounds it off with an "I ache everywhere" post, which is A. A way to get the sheep on side again and feel sorry for her and B. To post a link/Ad to the heat pad.

Reactions: 4
I reckon there will be an “I overdid it” post today! She is so unaware how she comes across that I reckon there’s something not quite right going on mentally. Obvs I feel sorry for the situation she finds herself in but to behave in such an attention seeking, childlike way screams to me that there’s a bit more to it.

Reactions: 6
Agree. I think its really unprofessional that the nurses allow it and also seem to encourage her snd actively take part in her nonsense. Do they seriously not having anything else they should be doing? At the end of the day they are nurses and they are there to NURSE; not act like surrogate friends or carers for this imbecile.
It doesn't help
Just when I think she can't infuriate me anymore, she gives us the absolute circus we've had from her today. I'm sorry but imagine being a teenager/young person with cancer and seeing her prat about in a snowman costume like that. Imagine needing a nurse and having to wait because there were at least 2 of them helping her put the stupid costume on. Absolutely no consideration for anybody else is there.
The nurses on that ward aren't doing their striking colleagues any favours are they?

I just find the obvious favouritism to one particular patient (simply because a few braindead tits follow her on a social media site) really unprofessional.

Even if the other, very young and probably not overly confident, patients aren't saying anything overtly about her it doesn't mean all this crap from a grown adult on their ward isn't making them uncomfortable. I probably would have kept quiet too when I was that young.

At a time when nurses need all the sympathy they can get, Nicky is really helping them look really awful at this point. Nice work....

She really adds nothing good to the world does she!

I fully 100% support nursing strikes more generally, but I would struggle supporting any of this particular bunch if they asked for a pay rise now given they seem to do nothing except flatter a simpleton simply because a few mental people enjoy watching her go Primark to buy shite beige clothes on Instagram.

Reactions: 13
I just find the obvious favouritism to one particular patient (simply because a few braindead tits follow her on a social media site) really unprofessional.

Even if the other, very young and probably not overly confident, patients aren't saying anything overtly about her it doesn't mean all this crap from a grown adult on their ward isn't making them uncomfortable. I probably would have kept quiet too when I was that young.

At a time when nurses need all the sympathy they can get, Nicky is really helping them look really awful at this point. Nice work....

She really adds nothing good to the world does she!

I fully 100% support nursing strikes more generally, but I would struggle supporting any of this particular bunch if they asked for a pay rise now given they seem to do nothing except flatter a simpleton simply because a few mental people enjoy watching her go Primark to buy shite beige clothes on Instagram.
The other patients probably think she’s just a strange looking child because she acts like a toddler 😜🤣

Reactions: 2
You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.
Spot on. I think you’re absolutely right

Definitely. She also strikes me as an extroverted type so I doubt she actually enjoys being alone. I don’t have a social life either but I adore my own company; Nick seems lonely even when she’s with others (e.g. nurses who are supposed to be working). I think she needs to consider building bridges/changing her ways to invite better company while she still has time. Life is always better when you live it according to your personality (to a degree, of course). She seems like she’d thrive better in a busier environment.

I'd rather skin myself alive then hang out in a group with braying, attention seekers Nicky and her only faux friends - Chloe bloody Dixon and Georgie - 'my personality is getting cancer and putting on weigh and I have nothing to add to the world beyond this so I will turn both into my profession' - Swallow.

Can you even imagine the conversations between these three given they don't seem to have an IQ over 10 between them!? The inane banal shite they must chat about.... Like the latest epic trip to the local mall. Or the new beige cardie one of them bought.

Giving me the horror shivers even thinking about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.