Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Aren't bone mets treated as a chronic condition more than a terminal one? As long as there are no mets to organs, I thought you could live a long time?
She’s rattled through treatment options so when it does spread to her organs she’s absolutely fucked, or when this chemo stops working for her bones

• Sad
Reactions: 2

sunday89

She is unbearable

I can't cope with NNL at the moment - just seen that Nicole Coopy has died, with such grace, dignity and a very honest post written on the day of her death. To me she was a true example of how to deal with adversity and although I don't know her, I will miss reading her posts and seeing her photos.
Who is Nicole coopy

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I think I'm behind the times. I can't find any pyjamas that I want to be seen in other than a very sombre pair of navy ones from Hush that I only wear under cover of darkness.
I genuinely cant decide if you are being serious or making a snide dig at people who wear pyjamas, because you are a strictly a fully dressed at all times person unless its bed time and things like night wear are for bed and joggers or leggings for exercise only 🤣

• Haha

Catsme

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why Women’s Best ambassadors NEVER mark ads correctly?? Another example is Danae Mercer, who DOES correctly mark other ads I’ve seen. It’s very strange because if you search the Women’s Best hashtag, most influencers don’t mark them as ads, even if they do for other brands.

Do you think that’s part of the contract influencers sign for WB? Never declare an ad? If so, that’s highly illegal and not something I’d do as an influencer! Or is that sweet affiliate coin just too good to give up…? 🙄

Cariad

VIP Member
She obviously doesn't know the tip about clearing cookies on computer before booking flights! ....and I wouldn't fly BA long haul business class either !

bopbop22

I actually feel a bit for her if it’s as shes said it is, it’s very disappointing! I don’t agree with them going and booking parents elsewhere or the other way round. If it was something to do all together that would heartbreaking especially for her parents who don’t know if this is the last holiday with her.

It’s ok though following bad holiday news there will be a tappy tap soon as she’s got everyone feeling sorry for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Catsme

Chatty Member
I just find the obvious favouritism to one particular patient (simply because a few braindead tits follow her on a social media site) really unprofessional.

Even if the other, very young and probably not overly confident, patients aren't saying anything overtly about her it doesn't mean all this crap from a grown adult on their ward isn't making them uncomfortable. I probably would have kept quiet too when I was that young.

At a time when nurses need all the sympathy they can get, Nicky is really helping them look really awful at this point. Nice work....

She really adds nothing good to the world does she!

I fully 100% support nursing strikes more generally, but I would struggle supporting any of this particular bunch if they asked for a pay rise now given they seem to do nothing except flatter a simpleton simply because a few mental people enjoy watching her go Primark to buy shite beige clothes on Instagram.
The other patients probably think she’s just a strange looking child because she acts like a toddler 😜🤣

melfish

VIP Member
She obviously doesn't know the tip about clearing cookies on computer before booking flights! ....and I wouldn't fly BA long haul!
Ooh, I didn't know that tip either. Is it an urban myth? Yeah, BA kinda blows. Why isn't she flying one of the Asian airlines? There are so many great ones. I guess too far out of her bubble

I actually feel sick if I watch her now. Not because she is ill, but because she is so insensitive to the world outside her shallow materialistic existence. They have no concept in that house of what it means to cut back or to budget or to maybe help other people a bit. The sheer scale of her endless consumerism makes me feel angry sometimes because it's so relentless and she shows off her 'lifestyle' all the time. I only know that I may be feeling a bit cold and anxious about bills and food costs like the rest of us, but I do know how to get real pleasure out of the small things that have nothing to do with money. Grateful.
I couldn’t have put this better myself. Thank you she is sickening.

Those lumps on her head are not moles!!!!!!
Well I guess she doesn’t know a mole from a cyst Betty 🤷🏼‍♀️

ginnyw

VIP Member
Her parents look exactly like her, or she looks exactly like them. They all look a bit - not very mature.