Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IllBredHen

To be fair several times this year Nicky herself has said she won't live much longer, that she won't see her hair long again as she will be dead before it can grown and that she is fast running out of treatment lines.

Yet you mention it on here and suddenly.everyones a Doctor and they get fucking nasty about on here, even though its come from Nicky herself. You then get further abuse for being stupid and believing her.

Best to avoid all talk about her life expectancy because it turns people nasty here
I'm not sure if it's got nasty, has it? Think that some just feel we're not here to speculate on her life expectancy? I don't think she's addressed it explicitly, just said she probably won't be here long enough for her hair to grow back to the length it was before. Sorry if I've missed something ❤

Reactions: 2

ginnyw

VIP Member
The amount of time she has spent fucking around with Christmas clutter is mind-boggling.
I think she's trying to act that she feels better than she does. I don't like the girl but I feel sorry for her. She looks a shadow of her former self.

To be fair several times this year Nicky herself has said she won't live much longer, that she won't see her hair long again as she will be dead before it can grown and that she is fast running out of treatment lines.

Yet you mention it on here and suddenly.everyones a Doctor and they get fucking nasty about on here, even though its come from Nicky herself. You then get further abuse for being stupid and believing her.

Best to avoid all talk about her life expectancy because it turns people nasty here
I think by now we all know Nicky says and does things for maximum attention and her GFM and she is a prolific liar 🤥. She loves the attention from her 🐑 it makes her feel good. What I’m struggling with is people saying oh she’s close to death, doesn’t have long and looks so ill but baring in mind she was always skinny but with chemo loosing her hair, eyelashes etc she’s going to look not so great it doesn’t mean she’s on her last legs that’s all and it’s imo. No abuse from me just a bit of frustration.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see if she just completely drops off the radar now after drip feeding her A&E jolly ending with her slow walking into “Majors”. I’m guessing so to up engagement.

“Sorry for my radio silence I got home and went straight to bed and slept through for 16 hours apart from when I got up for food/toilet/meds/to watch a film yada yada”.

These Instagram people are so predictable 🥱
“Majors” jumped out at me! I doubt she would have filmed that sign if it said “minors” if that’s even a thing in A&e, I’m not sure?
Could she have faked the temperature? Could she just want the antibiotics be an immune booster for the impending trip? Sorry I’m not a medic so don’t know if that’s possible, it could be a ridiculous thought, but nothing would surprise me at this point with Nicky.
I just had to eye roll at the shorts drama, 2 things stood out for me there: 1. A chance to parade her stick thin body which she clearly LOVES and 2. Just a reminder of how ill she is and her fans will dig even deeper.

gosh, I’m such a cynic these days!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Erm she isn’t spending anything on these holidays though is she?!! It’s either through her GFM account or been gifted to her!!
yes, very true - but still a waste of an incredible experience! she has a "living list" because "lif is for living", expects other people to fund her holidays thru donations so she can simply click her fingers and go wherever she wants - and then doesn't make the most of it because she's glued to her phone, and only "making memories" thru a screen! that's gotta be a slap in the face to all the people generous enough to have donated, when they could have spent that money in their own adventures - or, y'know, heating bills. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Catsme

Chatty Member
I think I'm behind the times. I can't find any pyjamas that I want to be seen in other than a very sombre pair of navy ones from Hush that I only wear under cover of darkness.
If it makes you feel any better, I never wear pyjamas at all - Xmas or no Xmas! Leggings and a comfy top for me.

melfish

VIP Member
Yes, quite. I find her so boring and predictable now that I'm not often on here. (Plus I've discovered WebSleuths, OMG. Do not join if you ever want any chance of getting your life back.)
TELL ME MORE o_O:coffee::geek:

Her bones also may be weaker after taking a bone thinning medication such as Anastrozole, Letrozole or Tamoxifen. Unsure if she took any of those, but it’s possible.

She left after the drama on the bowelbro thread. He basically bullied 3 users off of here.

He tried it again this week with Daisychain. Picked a follower that had the name daisy in it and decided it was her and posted it all over his Instagram. Vile creature he is.
Vile indeed as well as being as thick as shit 🤷🏼‍♀️

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
I can't work her out. I think she thinks it's "playful" and embracing life? She just comes across as dim and shallow though
Exactly. It’s just so - “wierd” not the usual behaviour of a 30 something. It’s the kind of thing you’d do to keep your child entertained.

ginnyw

VIP Member
Just joined … just having a look around right now
Grand! See you over there. Although I'm only on the Nicola Bulley thread. That discussion just runs, and runs, and runs. Good sleuthing going on!

wintercynic

Chatty Member
Or she thinks she’ll get further begging BA than she will other airlines. God forbid she doesn’t get something for nothing.

melfish

VIP Member
Yes, quite. I find her so boring and predictable now that I'm not often on here. (Plus I've discovered WebSleuths, OMG. Do not join if you ever want any chance of getting your life back.)
Same with the Sali Hughes thread. Interesting at one time, when she had her sketchy opinions, now she's just me, me, me, look what product I have, pass me a mirror. Can't be arsed

I saw sage green too. She’s probably doing one of those optical allusion things where people can see different colours, to go viral and get attention 😆