Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, guess it does. She's very thin though. That reminds me of my mother's cancer in the bones and how it stripped the weight right off her.
She’s always been thin. She does look different because she’s lost her eye lashes but I don’t really think she’s deteriorated much more. She’s still greedy and beggy and really bloody annoying!!

Reactions: 2

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Her husband is scared of her obviously but I’d say no more traveling and carrying on if I was genuinely as sick as I made out. It’s just an insult to others and ridiculous.

IllBredHen

Well, I did lunch in the air-fryer due to oven breaking down, I have no taste of smell/taste whatsoever so everything tastes like shit, I cried because I missed my mum, but I have taken a leaf out of your Sponsored by Alcohol status and now feel quite jolly.
Alcohol is usually a good sponsor for avoiding negative emotions I find. Glad you feel a bit jollied after a challenging day. Lots of love to you ❤

melfish

VIP Member
Oh yes, I remember now. We've had this conversation. I remember pointing out that your spelling and grammar is good, unlike NNL. So I don't think you're her either. She can't spell 'you're' or 'lose' or 'weird' or various other easy words.
Also "tierd". Just shows she never reads anything.

So she is going to ski ...

Jvuddie

VIP Member
To be fair several times this year Nicky herself has said she won't live much longer, that she won't see her hair long again as she will be dead before it can grown and that she is fast running out of treatment lines.

Yet you mention it on here and suddenly.everyones a Doctor and they get fucking nasty about on here, even though its come from Nicky herself. You then get further abuse for being stupid and believing her.

Best to avoid all talk about her life expectancy because it turns people nasty here
Agree but would just say I'd probably take everything Nicky says re dying with a bit of a pinch of salt when she's on full on gofundme donation mode...

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I’m sure she’s said before that she has cancer on her scalp. I may have been dreaming though.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Imagine having cancer in every bone in your body and going somewhere where you could fall and break your neck/arm/leg whatever? I know she could do that anywhere but why increase the risk when a break would be catastrophic for her.
A break would not be catastrophic don’t be so dramatic.

• Angry

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Thanks. Was a bit bemused but 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m not ‘stressed’ about her going, I just think it’s really really stupid.
I completely agree with you. I think she is nuts going there. But then this women is so stupid she's gone on a cruise whilst ill, and a snow holiday with bone mets. She's just been incredibly lucky so far nothing has gone wrong.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Thank you. Covid Day Nine about to commence with a short walk (YIKES). Hope you are all having a good Boxing Day.x
By the way, when did this thing start for entire families dressing up in matching Xmas pajamas and staying in them all day? When I was a kid you were dressed in normal clothes after breakfast and nobody would have worn their pajamas until bed-time.
We've only wore new pyjamas on Christmas day and I'm in my 40s!

dxo

I can't believe her team are letting her ski with bone mets..... that is seriously risky.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She is a complete lunatic, I would love to visit Thailand however every friend I have had that has gone there has spent days in hospital severely ill with food poisoning and others have caught different illnesses over there. It’s a beautiful place and one I hope to visit but on this madams condition it would be something I’d be very hesitant about doing. Is she just stupid? I think she is
Yes it's one of those places unfortunately. I went there in my early 20s with my boyfriend and he got food poisoning so badly he couldn't leave the hotel room for 2 weeks. It is not somewhere I would want to go if I was vulnerable to illnesses.