Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So she’s in a sage green halter neck floor length dress for her sisters wedding then? Like the pic below? What is her sister wanted to keep the colour scheme under wraps? It’s her wedding. She might as well have shown the whole dress. Why post anything at all??

Also don’t get me started on her bloat!! (Check out the sunbed marks where her bikini bottoms are as well).View attachment 1964585
I thought it looked more like a light mauve/lilac colour? Like a dusky light purple?

I hate to say this but I don’t think she looks nice in those bikinis. I know she’s lost weight because of chemo etc but she’s skeletal and those bikinis just aren’t flattering at all. And yes shes definitely been using sunbeds, you can see the white line around her buttock where the UV light misses when you use lay down beds.

Noseycosey

If I was seriously sick my only wish would be to be surrounded by my family not visiting some far fetched country on a bucket list.
Exactly ! I’m really glad she’s stopped with all the stupid stories. Nothing matters other than her husband and family

bopbop22

Why don't they just rebook somewhere else altogether then?
They still have a load in the gofundme so I can't see why it would be that inconvenient, the world is full of wonderful places.

I just thought it would have been nice to have gifted the hotel that someone has messed up the booking for. As they may not even fill it in time.
I wonder if it’s that simple in terms of abroad and insurance? Does she need sign off for each particular trip before they’ll give her insurance?

I know she’s a complete Insta beggy McGee but I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt. She might be a complete beggy hooman but her parents aren’t so I do hope they can have their holiday together.

I do think that this Xmas is likely to be her last. I guess that’s why she’s deteriorating in maturity in many more ways than she did before. She has the same look my grandpa had a few months before he died, and that wasn’t even with chemo. He still had his hair, eyebrows etc, but he developed what I came to call a “grey look”. I’ve only ever seen that on people who are sadly closer to death than they should be.

The chemo is causing the loss of eyelashes and hair, but like someone said above, it’s beyond that. Nick looks as if she’s wasting away. And it’s not just weight wise, she looks truly frail in a way she hasn’t before. Just the stress of knowing she’s on one of her last treatment lines must be horrific. Even if it’s “just” stress, that won’t be helping her condition at all. Much as I deplore her tappy tap behaviour and online money grubbing, I feel devastated that someone so young is going through this.
I thought her chemo is working? She has no spread in her vital organs so what makes you think it’s her last Christmas? As she’s responding to the chemo positively and it’s only in her bones she could go on
For years 🤷🏼‍♀️ unless I’ve missed a something or an update?

IllBredHen

Same to you, Ms Hen! (I am assuming stuff there, sorry). Christmas is a very shit time to have lost people, like most of us have. I started the day with festive sobbing session! Hope you are all managing to do some special things today too.
Haha I am indeed a Ms (well, a Mrs) sorry to hear you had a sad start - I sobbed a lot of yesterday - today's dry eyes have been sponsored by alcohol. Hope you've managed to enjoy yourself today ❤

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
I’m not clued up with chemo at all but I don’t understand why eyelashes would grow back mid chemo cycle? Is that usual?

IllBredHen

My, my, my. Everything has to be hers. I hardly think she owns or created the message to check your tits every month and get any changes checked out. She's such a narcissist.

Screenshot_20230203_073254_com.instagram.android.jpg

Cady1954

VIP Member
She has neutropenic sepsis .....an overwhelming infection - because of her low neutrophil/white blood cell count...in her case she has developed a chest infection which normally someone would have been able to shake off with their own body's immune response
However the infection has overwhelmed her body, this is a known consequence of her chemotherapy .Cancer patients are given guidelines on what to do if temp is above 37.5 degrees, and generally feeling unwell....to phone their cancer unit/ ward where they are triaged and if necessary told to come to hospital
its probably only because it's a Saturday that she had to go to A&E and she would be classed as major because of nature of symptoms
it is a life threatening condition .. requiring antibiotics ( often IV) , sometimes oxygen and often an inpatient stay)
It seems rather foolish that they've let her home on oral antibiotics....I her temp has been 39.9 overnight...she needs to let her team know again, as she may need IV antibiotics and admitted
she's an absolute fool if she thinks she can go to Thailand now! Although Thailand has decent hospitals in its larger cities, would you really risk such 2 long flights just to go on holiday and potentially risk your life just to see some poor elephants- I hope to god she wasn't planning on getting in river with them to wash them ( infection risk+++)
I'm on long term immunosuppressant medication and flew abroad long haul , for first time in 3 years last September....I knew the potential risks and took all necessary precautions and still ended up catching Covid on my return flight - which really floored me for a month
This was despite 6 vaccinations and mask wearing etc , god know how I'd have been if I'd got it on my flight there where medical treatment is not so hot
Go and see the elephants at Chester zoo instead Nic
Re vaccinations. Would Nicky be able to have them due to her chemo?

what!?

Does she have covid? After gallivanting in a hospital unit surrounded by sick people. She is so selfish !