Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jazzyjo

Her bones also may be weaker after taking a bone thinning medication such as Anastrozole, Letrozole or Tamoxifen. Unsure if she took any of those, but it’s possible.
she definitely was on tamoxifen for a while. Technically that will help strengthen her bones, although all 3 meds can cause bone pain

Reactions: 2

Xena160

You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.
Spot on. I think you’re absolutely right

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
God, the last two stories. She is an unbearable beggy twat. Tags BA. She is shameless. Watch her fly out in first class now
especially when £1,000 is basically pennies to her when she has a GFM stash of over £30k in donations to pay for her constant holidays! like sure, it's frustrating when prices increase, but it's absolutely no excuse to justify whinging about it on SM for the sole purpose of blagging free tickets, which is obviously her aim of she wouldn't have tagged BA! 😡

• Angry

Catsme

Chatty Member
Also - how much stuff is on that packing list?! Never seen anything like it. Not sure what she'd make of my packing - one small piece of hand luggage with everything in it.
Thought the same. Who packs that much for 3 days? I’d rewear and shove everything into a wheeled carry-on, simple as. Most people would, right? In her packing stories, she showed three hats, I believe - one for each day. Something along those lines. I don’t even have three bobble hats!!

Jazzyjo

Wild is shit that's why!! My daughter was given a free sample through her job and she said it didn't;t work and she ended up with BO (she doesn't suffer with normal deodorant) Just another way to make some tappey tap money!!
I’ve only ever heard bad things about wild! Not surprised she doesn’t use it!

Catsme

Chatty Member
You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.
Definitely. She also strikes me as an extroverted type so I doubt she actually enjoys being alone. I don’t have a social life either but I adore my own company; Nick seems lonely even when she’s with others (e.g. nurses who are supposed to be working). I think she needs to consider building bridges/changing her ways to invite better company while she still has time. Life is always better when you live it according to your personality (to a degree, of course). She seems like she’d thrive better in a busier environment.

melfish

VIP Member
Aren't bone mets treated as a chronic condition more than a terminal one? As long as there are no mets to organs, I thought you could live a long time?

OH.FFS

VIP Member
It's a brilliant site, very well-moderated and a really good place to safely discuss any crimes going on at the moment. Currently hooked on the Nicola Bulley thread.
---

I pretty much live in there.
Just joined … just having a look around right now

~vix~83~

VIP Member
And why make early morning appointments if you know you’re prone to oversleeping.

I’m chronically sick and all my appointments have to be afternoon, so that I have the best chance of not cancelling them.

shes 🤬 🤬
My husband who is paralysed will change any early appointments till afternoon ones as he takes longer to get ready!

ginnyw

VIP Member
I dunno, I think life expectancy is a thoroughly normal conversation when you are talking about a cancer influencer. If she herself hadn’t mentioned it maybe it would be more cold, but she has. Plus it’s not like anyone is wishing her ill, everyone has made it clear it’s desperately sad.
I think it's OK to discuss life expectancy. Death is part of life, there's no avoiding it and if somebody puts themselves out there as a cancer influencer it's bound to come up. You're right in that nobody is wishing her ill on here. It IS sad and I hope she is enjoying Christmas Day.

She’s the kinda person who you would see her gettin out and you would check for a blue badge. On days where she’s in pain can’t walk far fair enough but liek you say she jumps about on them days park in a normal space!
Have never her seen her display any mobility issues even when she’s in pain.

Jvuddie

VIP Member
I'd rather skin myself alive then hang out in a group with braying, attention seekers Nicky and her only faux friends - Chloe bloody Dixon and Georgie - 'my personality is getting cancer and putting on weigh and I have nothing to add to the world beyond this so I will turn both into my profession' - Swallow.

Can you even imagine the conversations between these three given they don't seem to have an IQ over 10 between them!? The inane banal shite they must chat about.... Like the latest epic trip to the local mall. Or the new beige cardie one of them bought.

Giving me the horror shivers even thinking about it.