Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catsme

Chatty Member
Talking of packing, she can’t keep up with her own lies - she packed Sure deodorant!

But I thought she only swore by her precious sponsor, Wild??? 😏😒

6B433770-4A24-4173-96E7-433BBC05B20A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
5C93E1FA-33DF-4BB9-85EC-29B47A7269AC.jpeg

Is this stupid bitch for real? Posting this after only YESTERDAY publicly saying that she hadn’t bothered her arse to get up and go to hospital for her chemotherapy appointment because she blatantly just couldnt be arsed, and that she would just rock up at whatever time it suited her and expect that the nurses would just accommodate her…. And she has the audacity to post this today trying to act all holier than thou about missed appointments?! Seriously?! Fuck all the way off you stupid self absorbed knobhead.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Her latest post has pissed me right off. Most people can’t “clap” and just travel somewhere. Easy for her to say when she gets gifted so many trips never has to pay out of her own pocket! I’d give anything to go on even one of the trips she’s been on in the last year, but I can’t even afford to put on the fucking heating.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Im sorry but get a fucking grip. Scared to go and sit in a cafe?! Fuck off. She’s paraded around on instagram wearing nothing but a tiny gstring with her tits and arse out and entire fucking vulva on display in a pair of sheer knickers - nearly 180 THOUSAND people have seen her flaps and she’s pretending she cant sit in a fucking Cafe alone for 5minutes?! Oh please!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tallula09

There is family local to us who lost a teenage child. With money from Go Fund Me (raised before he passed away), they bought a beautiful static caravan and provide completely free of charge holidays to families dealing with cancer and illness so that they can have a holiday.
Now that’s a legacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Cariad

VIP Member
I've worked in NHS for 35 years and in oncology for 20....and NEVER seen such a display as Nicky's or total disregard or disrespect for other patient's privacy ...giving chemotherapy is serious business and deserves a calm atmosphere in which to give ( and receive) it in .
....she's a liability and the nurses in that unit should be ashamed of pandering to her , they're definitely not upholding the NMC code of conduct

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Twirlypoo

I was going to post a screenshot but I don’t want to invade peoples privacy any more. But her last story with her arse pushed out putting up the decorations is just so fucking wrong - those poor people in the background having treatment while she does that. She’s in the middle of a bloody ward, people are having treatment and are feeling crap or scared or both, and she’s up a bloody ladder being centre of attention. Just so jarring the 2 realities side by side like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I dont think its an attention seeking thing. I think most cancer influencers post when they are in A+E? I've seen loads not just NNL. But yes she is definitely stupid if she is still going on a long haul holiday
Anyone who has the wherewithal to take photos and post them on social media when they are in hospital or A & E is absolutely a desperate attention seeking bellend.

Reactions: 20

jackolantern

VIP Member
I'm afraid the reel of her Xmas table has really upset me. It's the first time she has hosted Xmas and yes she has gone all out for it but I think (and I sincerely hope I'm wrong) that this Xmas may be her last. I hope she has a wonderful day and my heart goes out to her family. She annoys the life out of me but ultimately she is a young woman who is dying and that's so sad.
I find it really upsetting too :( I just have a bad feeling about it all, it doesn’t matter what you think of her she doesn’t deserve this and it’s just fucking awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
So breaking a leg or arm or a finger or toe would be catastrophic ?!! Why
Why are you always argumentative on this thread?! Its like you set out to be an utter bitch to everyones comments and you never miss an opportunity to be nasty in your replies?! You constantly talk to people like they are idiots and have a go at them when they mention Nicky not having long left because of what she says on her posts.

Everyones here for one common reason and you STILL have to lay into people and argue with them. Why?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
You know what is so obvious to me, is that she doesnt have any real friends. She spends her time with nurses on a hospital ward or she goes out with instagram huns and its all just for content and online fodder. She doesn’t have any real world “normal” friends; no one who pops in for a cup of tea or anything, no one to go over to for a glass of wine on a Friday evening, no one at all. She seems like a really lonely woman and I think she’s desperately over compensating with the nurses and going to their Christmas party etc because she just doesnt have a real social life or network of real friends of her own outwith the pretend world of instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Glitteryflipflops

Oh my god stop the press, the secret is finally out! Nicky got gifted an Emma mattress, the same as every other influencer out there! This is literally the most exciting secret I have ever heard, how did she not let it slip before now?! I'm absolutely reeling from this revelation, I dont even know how to begin process it.......a new mattress!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Cariad

VIP Member
I’ve got all that plus more in my meds box, some for now, some left over from the past that I haven’t got round to getting rid of.

And yeah, she really does think she’s special. The GFM money and the use of the young person’s cancer unit has just enhanced her view that she is special/amazing/ centre of the universe/the most important cancer influencer EVER. Her ego is something else.
I've got almost the same medication and more ...ok so I don't have metastatic breast cancer but I do have a debilitating autoimmune disease which is life limiting /can't be cured....I don't have a go fund me or tippy tappy links but I do have some self esteem and am able to work part time in NHS giving back something to the community and society in general
but if I was in her shoes, I still wouldn't do a long haul flight given the nature of her disease and the propensity for DVTs on her current medication!
the humidity in Thailand will wipe her out!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jvuddie

VIP Member
They honestly look like they hate her crap.
And I can't blame them an i3nch.

Also, given she was dying about a a day ago, amazing to see she has rallied enough for a lunch (as a contrast, I have been on heavy chemo for a couple of weeks now and haven't left my bed for a week and physically could not eat if I tried but don't post about my potentially 'last christmas' on Instagram for likes before going on a big lunch)

take what this one says with a huge pinch of salt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Chemo causes far more side effects than just hair loss. She looks unwell because shes being pumped full of toxic poison every few weeks - it wrecks your entire body and makes you look horrific. Im not sure how people are expecting her to look?!
Looks like me to be honest, I am currently on intense chemo too. My eyebrows haven't gone just yet but I haven't had an appetite for two weeks (nothing stays down anyway) and weigh less than 8 stone so I look awful and frail.

I am, however, hopefully not about to drop dead. So this thread is a bit concerning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Even better, offer to donate that room to someone else going through cancer who needs it and rebook elsewhere for her and her parents.

She has the money.

• Heart