NicNackLou #7 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't help but comment on this. I'm glad things are getting real for her, in terms of stage 4 she's had it easy! Last year when she was rubbing everyone's faces in the fact she was living her best life on a cruise whilst other people (my friends) where dealing with major progression in brains and organs and upset at seeing her stupid giddy face everytime they logged onto Instagram, it wasn't right!! I hope this set back puts things into perspective for her and I imagine it has hence why she threw a fit and nearly pulled her line out!! Honestly, that's pathetic!!!

Reactions: 4
I just find her behaviour really pathetic and so juvenile. She’s a grown adult, and yet she constantly acts like a child. I find it beyond weird. There must be some sort of mental health issues at play here because I can’t understand why the health professionals go along with her nonsense. Its not normal and its not standard care, to whisk her off to a bloody children’s ward to cuddle her… its very odd

Reactions: 14
I just find her behaviour really pathetic and so juvenile. She’s a grown adult, and yet she constantly acts like a child. I find it beyond weird. There must be some sort of mental health issues at play here because I can’t understand why the health professionals go along with her nonsense. Its not normal and its not standard care, to whisk her off to a bloody children’s ward to cuddle her… its very odd
I was just about to say the same thing. She must definitely have some mental health issues or seriously living in major major denial. Can you imagine being on a ward and having a bed next to nicky?? I have seen young children behave better than her. She needs to pull her big girl pants up and grow the duck up and deal with it the same as every other person in exactly the same boat or worse
---
I bet she's also been told Thailand is off the table and that's what she meant when she said things "hadn't been great for reasons i won't go into" as a fellow stage 4 person I have no sympathy for her at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The NHS is on its knees yet she’s behaving like this? I hope Surrey NHS treat all their patients the same way.

Reactions: 9
I just keep getting visions of nicky kicking off threatening to pull her line out because she's "reached her limit" and the nurses from the children's ward "swooping" in to take her away for an hour for a cuddle on the sofa whilst she's sucking her thumb like a poorly 2 year old. The more I read that update the more pissed off I get 🙊🙈.

Also just to add I am not under estimating how serious infections are for stage 4 patients, because they can be life threatening and there has already been one death last week in the SBC community which resulted from an infection, I am just very annoyed at her attitude about it all and people on instagram calling her brave and inspirational when she is anything but brave and inspirational

Last edited:
I just keep getting visions of nicky kicking off threatening to pull her line out because she's "reached her limit" and the nurses from the children's ward "swooping" in to take her away for an hour for a cuddle on the sofa whilst she's sucking her thumb like a poorly 2 year old. The more I read that update the more pissed off I get 🙊🙈. She's got a bleeping Infection to which is being treated, god forbid she ends up with some serious progression, I can't even begin to imagine how she would handle that if this is how she handles an Infection
Honestly if I had family being treated at that hospital I’d be messaging! I’d be bloody furious that this happened, she has an infection, they don’t know what it is.

Reactions: 6
I have no words you’ve all said it perfectly… I’m sure the actual children and teenagers really needed to see an ill adult at the very time as they were being treated for the same disease. This hospital trust needs investigation.

I don’t know why I’m so astonished at her spoilt princess behaviour. I keep expecting that she will get a grip and behave like a grown adult with a serious diagnosis but it’s clear to see she never will.

I can only imagine the temper tantrum if she’s been told she can’t go to Thailand. It was a stupid, selfish decision to go anyway but sheesh, the princess will be hysterical if she can’t go. But hey, I’m sure she can drum up lots of sympathy (ie money and gifts) if it has to be cancelled.
---
And it’s not that I don’t feel sympathy for her - it’s terrifying being in hospital and not know what is wrong (been there, done that, in ICU etc) but I behaved like an adult (despite being a lot younger than her at the time), sucked it up and got on with it. I didn’t expect the hospital to revolve around me and everyone to bow and scrape to me. Or accommodate my spoilt behaviour.

I wish she’d access some therapy so she could see this behaviour is not normal. Or that those around her would stop enabling her. It’s ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nurses don’t have time to take a someone to the toliet so they have to sit in their own mess for hours, but she gets taken to another ward for cuddles!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I really hope Nikki is OK. She’s reverted to a child like state, her mental health must be in tatters. I can’t imagine what she must be going through. Take away the theatrics, take away the child like behaviour, this is a woman in her 30s who’s going to be scared. Instagram has become her addiction, her role in this world and that for me is sad in itself. I hope she gets quality time with her husband and family- gets off of social media now as it really doesn’t matter.

Reactions: 16
I really hope Nikki is OK. She’s reverted to a child like state, her mental health must be in tatters. I can’t imagine what she must be going through. Take away the theatrics, take away the child like behaviour, this is a woman in her 30s who’s going to be scared. Instagram has become her addiction, her role in this world and that for me is sad in itself. I hope she gets quality time with her husband and family- gets off of social media now as it really doesn’t matter.
Plenty of people in the same situation. I'm in my 30s and stage 4, I know the fear and the anxiety she has because I have the same. I know lots who are in their twenties who all also have the same fears and anxieties and worries but DONT behave how she has and continues to behave. She actually offers nothing to the SBC community, despite what she thinks. There's a lot that have messaged her because she is well known and she never replies to anyone. She's a complete farce!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The NHS is on its knees yet she’s behaving like this? I hope Surrey NHS treat all their patients the same way.
it's genuinely shocking the way they pander to her childish behaviour! i very much doubt any of the teen patients would be given such privileged treatment - and i also doubt they would behave like toddlers, and threaten to pull their line out to ensure they are taken to a ward where the nurses are familiar and demand hugs and attention, despite the risks of transferring an unknown illness/infection to vulnerable patients and also the strain she is placing on the nurses on the ward, because she is not currently a patient on their ward, thus is - once again - demanding all attention is on her and is taken away from the teens receiving chemo treatment who the nurses should be focusing their attention on! it's bad enough the way she demands the spotlight is on her whenever she is receiving treatment, but the utter audacity of throwing tantrums to ensure she is allowed to visit her usual ward to curl up on the sofa for cuddles, despite the huge strain on the NHS and the fact that she should be grateful that she has a bed, let alone demanding the attention of every nurse. 😡

tbh, the vague "it's been difficult for reasons i won't go into" is very aliekly a reference to the fact that she has been admitted to an adult ward and the nurses aren't giving her the usual level of attention that she craves, and refuse to dance in reels or allow her to film them giving her treatment - which is exactly the way she should be being treated! it's pretty shocking that she is actually so happy to admit that she behaved so childishly! i get that she is unwell, and likely scared - but throwing her toys out the pram and demanding attention isn't the answer, and just shows the detrimental effect of the way she is usually treated like a princess by the nurses on the teen ward. 🙄

it's also very obvious that she is exaggerating how rough she feels, purposefully going silent and not updating her concerned followers specifically to increase engagement, as she obviously felt well enough to be scrolling IG yesterday if she was liking posts, thus there was absolutely no excuse not to share a brief update in her stories, even a few typed sentences.

• Heart
This was a very bizarre update. It reminds me of the time I was in an adult ward at 21 and lost 5 pints of blood, had emergency surgery and no family around me. I could’ve done with a cuddle then but just got a harsh talk by a nurse to be brave and get on with it instead 😳
I think she has age regression possibly from the fact that she knows she sadly will not grow old and have the adult life she dreamt of as a child. So she remains ‘the child’ in the dynamics.

This was a very bizarre update. It reminds me of the time I was in an adult ward at 21 and lost 5 pints of blood, had emergency surgery and no family around me. I could’ve done with a cuddle then but just got a harsh talk by a nurse to be brave and get on with it instead 😳
I think she has age regression possibly from the fact that she knows she sadly will not grow old and have the adult life she dreamt of as a child. So she remains ‘the child’ in the dynamics.
it's wild that they encourage her behaviour though. like, even if it is the case that she has age regression, surely she should be given psychological support to help her deal with her situation and process her prognosis, not have everyone around d her, including medical professionals, accepting - and actively encouraging - such obvious regression, and responding to her childish behaviour by giving her cuddles and allowing her to dress up and dance around and decorate her hospital room etc, because that isn't actually helping her process her diagnosis. in that respect, she is being let down, because she obviously needs psychological input, not the expectation that nurses tiptoe around her and go along with all her demands. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t really agree with her “playtime” behaviour on the wards. I’ve always felt that it came off selfish, and like she can’t empathise with the other people on the ward who are also having treatment, and are presumably frightened and trying to deal with it in the way that is best for them. For me personally, I’d need silence. No laughing. No small talk BS. No messing about. I wouldn’t want to make friends on the ward, and do reels for the gram with each other. I’d just want to get the chemo done and go home. That would be MY way of dealing with it. Her way of dealing with it is turning the ward into a playground. So I understand the nurses predicament, they have compassion for her, have developed a relationship with her and no doubt care about her. But there is a fine line between that, and allowing compassion to potentially affect the wellbeing of others, who they also have a duty of care and responsibility for.

“How to act or live when you have a cancer diagnosis” is subjective. I’m sure she would argue that my way of dealing with things (if I had a cancer diagnosis) would be miserable as duck. And why live that way, when you can just pretend everything is rainbow and lollipops. But then I’ve always considered myself a realist, because we can pretend something is different all day long, but ultimately it still IS what it is. Each to their own I guess. I wouldn’t switch places with her, and for that I can’t hate the woman. I genuinely feel sorry for her, while recognising that everything you are all saying is valid too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if she hasn’t been told Thailand is off (which would astound me) what sort of idiot would willingly go? Imagine this happening in a Thai hospital? There won’t be any friendly faces there to give her a cuddle. She will be stuck in a foreign place ( and unless they are planning on staying in Bangkok and not venturing to off the track islands which I doubt, the facilities will leave a lot to be desired) far away away from family and her ‘angels’ to pander to her. It would be the dumbest move ever.

If she gets told she can't go to Thailand, watch her make such a big deal out of it that she ends up with a free, 1st class trip as soon as she's feeling better.

• Angry
Does anyone know when Thailand was booked for? I'm guessing it's been cancelled as there's been no mention of it on her recent post. Plus they still don't know what's wrong with her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.