Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like NNL, I have to say.

I don't feel like she's changed massively unlike what others have said (personal opinion though, obviously).

She's spoken before about her anxiety / depression and I get the feeling she would genuinely be upset reading this, whereas I think Laura would just love the fact she's got a mention on Tattle, good OR bad (but then would do a teary IG about being picked on to get more followers.....).

I can see how her posts could irritate people (all the Disney, dancing etc) but it doesn't feel forced to me (yet) and seems like her actual personality.

I'll wait and see.
At the moment, I find her inoffensive and like her and her husband's relationship together.

Reactions: 3
I think she has clearly found this page, hence the Cancer Card confessions on Secondary Sisters. I do think in situations where you need help or support then absolutely use it, however it’s not right to think it gives you a free pass to everything.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her last reel where she is jumping into the water with the hubby and from a rope swing. And she gets Pip mobility? Mind blown. Disgusting!

Reactions: 7
Laura is dreadful and rides off the back of anyone she can. Watch how she tags anyone and everyone CONSTANTLY and is desperate to appear at anything she can to push her name. I have no doubt if something happens to NNL before Laura, she'll milk that for all it's worth too just to gain followers.

She is, and always had been, desperate to 'be somebody'. Cancer is just the newest thing she's using to gain freebies, sympathy and what she thinks is fame.
She makes out like she's doing all this to promote treatments and knowledge of the disease. It's bollocks.

Watch how she copies everyone else. Someone cries on their IG, she will within 24 hours. Someone dances, she'll start awkwardly 'dancing' too. Someone shares their GoFundMe, there hers appears again. It's embarrassing.

There's a reason her amount is so low. Because she's fake as duck, tries way too hard and just isn't a nice person.

Not to mention she doesn't need any money whatsoever.
Her family are loaded, she's a complete princess and gets whatever she wants, when she wants it.
She's done, and had more opportunities, than most 'average' people, let alone those with cancer.

And she hasn't distanced herself at all. She's jealous and can't bear to see others doing better than her on IG. NNL at least puts most of the work in on Secondary Sisters and getting out there publicising herself. Laura puts in none of the work or effeott and just along for the ride for freebies and fame.
Are we watching the same Laura?!

I understand not liking someone but I honestly follow both her and NNL and can’t see how Laura is attempting to be this budding Insta star and NNL is genuine?

I’m intrigued as I had no clue Laura was loaded, no clue she gets loads of experiences, did you get all this info or are do you know her or something? Spill the tea 🤣 ☕

Reactions: 3
Laura is dreadful and rides off the back of anyone she can. Watch how she tags anyone and everyone CONSTANTLY and is desperate to appear at anything she can to push her name. I have no doubt if something happens to NNL before Laura, she'll milk that for all it's worth too just to gain followers.

She is, and always had been, desperate to 'be somebody'. Cancer is just the newest thing she's using to gain freebies, sympathy and what she thinks is fame.
She makes out like she's doing all this to promote treatments and knowledge of the disease. It's bollocks.

Watch how she copies everyone else. Someone cries on their IG, she will within 24 hours. Someone dances, she'll start awkwardly 'dancing' too. Someone shares their GoFundMe, there hers appears again. It's embarrassing.

There's a reason her amount is so low. Because she's fake as duck, tries way too hard and just isn't a nice person.

Not to mention she doesn't need any money whatsoever.
Her family are loaded, she's a complete princess and gets whatever she wants, when she wants it.
She's done, and had more opportunities, than most 'average' people, let alone those with cancer.

And she hasn't distanced herself at all. She's jealous and can't bear to see others doing better than her on IG. NNL at least puts most of the work in on Secondary Sisters and getting out there publicising herself. Laura puts in none of the work or effeott and just along for the ride for freebies and fame.
Woah….. take it you really don’t like the girl then?!!!!

Reactions: 1
I honestly feel she needs to stop with the ‘body positivity stuff’- she’s absolutely beautiful, her body is tiny and yes show it off. But what’s annoying me is how she’s making out like she has lots of flaws… dimples, rolls, bloat… none of its ever there?!

Monique was discharged from hospital this evening and is now back in again. ☹ Can’t help but think that unfortunately this is her time starting to run out, she seems to be getting increasingly more poorly.

☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She needs to shut the duck up really! If she thinks she’s got rolls then how will a lot of other women who are bigger than her tiny size 8 feel? Also telling everyone to live in the moment, book the trips….most of us are working Nick and not getting strangers to pay for our trips away! Looking at her ‘living’ list Thailand will be soon! Yes she’s been dealt a really crappy hand, but so have lots of people, I just think she’s coming across as completely tone deaf as to what is going on in the world.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She’s now ‘stuck’ in Jamaica…

I find it funny that she had time to sort out extra leg room but not to realise she needed a visa to go via USA!

Reactions: 5
She’s now ‘stuck’ in Jamaica…

I find it funny that she had time to sort out extra leg room but not to realise she needed a visa to go via USA!
The irony that Monique is stuck in hospital because they messed up her discharge/end of life care package and STILL somehow remains smiley, calm, graceful and grateful - yet NNL goes straight on a rant/beg as soon as she realises she’s stuck in Jamaica tagging 4 companies in the hope that someone will come to her rescue.

The irony that Monique is stuck in hospital because they messed up her discharge/end of life care package and STILL somehow remains smiley, calm, graceful and grateful - yet NNL goes straight on a rant/beg as soon as she realises she’s stuck in Jamaica tagging 4 companies in the hope that someone will come to her rescue.
I know! I’ve just caught up with Monique’s stories and as an NHS worker I’m saddened that her discharge was messed up so much!

I’m sure an extra few days in paradise won’t be too much of an effort in comparison!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how firstly, she didn’t bother reading the entry requirements to Jamaica or conditions of carriage with Virgin and it was all their fault when realised that she hasn’t done what was required (supervised lateral flow test/letter required for the airline) and now surprise surprise, she hasn’t bothered researching transiting through the USA to fly home but all Love Holidays’s fault. I used to LOVE Nicky, found her a breath of fresh air, but these days the spoilt brat aura is just becoming more and more apparent. Please take accountability Nicky!!

Reactions: 8
Why didn't she fly direct to Jamaica from Gatwick? She is coming across very entitled lately.

She’s pissing me right off, entitled spoiled madam and don’t get me started on the ‘food wiggle’🤮 grow up!

There she is again, with her poor mobility that requires special seating..🙄 and shouldn’t that post have AD somewhere?
Yup.it should definitely be labelled as an Ad.

Reactions: 4
It’s ok though - she can just dip into her Go Fund me account to pay for the extra days she has to stay there or will she expect “Love Holidays” to wear her bill?! No doubt she will stamp her feet and make sure she is fully reimbursed/upgraded for something that was her fault

Discusting, still posting for freebies to sort out something they they should have checked themselves.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.