Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually for real?! “Invisible illness?!” Ohhh you mean the one that stops you from jumping off cliffs? Ohhh no sorry must be the invisible illness where you can’t cartwheel or do a headstand or is it the one that stops you climbing onto a hammock??!! Either way she’s “disappointed” with Virgin Atlantic for not giving her her “extra space seats” well maybe they’ve watched your videos and like everyone else, think you take the absolute piss.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps her ‘hidden illness’ is one where she hyperventilates if she doesn’t get special treatment. :unsure:

In all seriousness, I have a relative who is 6’4”. He DOES need extra legroom, but you know what, he just pays for it. Doesn’t try to wangle it for free.

Reactions: 3
Making my blood boil with her last comment. I have an 'invisible disability'. But you don't see click my heels for freebies. You want extra room pay for like the rest of us... Love. Seesh

Reactions: 6
My husband is a wheelchair user, we’ve never paid extra or felt the need to ask for a free upgrade for leg room although have never traveled long haul. We’ve just made do and wirh tui get the front seats! She has no idea what it’s like to travel with a disability it’s bloody hell…just waiting around for assistance. Then being let down by the assistance at the worst hurdle getting lifted on the plane with everyone watchin you….as a wheelchair user your meant to be on 1st off last for your dignity!

Reactions: 3
She is such a brat. If you’re reading this, Nicki, please let us know why you need special treatment in the plane, when you’ve been jumping off bridges, doing headstands etc. to us, you just look like a spoilt little princess.
Yes and why you feel you need PiP (at enhanced rate for at the mobility). You can exercise on your bike daily and you run up and down the stairs for charity and you cartwheel, shake your ass, I see no mobility issues there.

Reactions: 6
She’s arrived home and gone to do her washing but made the comment ‘I haven’t worn half of this’ why wash it then? She doesn’t give a crap about the environment then

Reactions: 2
She’s arrived home and gone to do her washing but made the comment ‘I haven’t worn half of this’ why wash it then? She doesn’t give a crap about the environment then
I’d wash it. It’s been sat in a suitcase for however long, beside worn/dirty clothes/undies/swimwear/used towels/shoes etc etc etc. it’s not been worn but it’s not clean either. I wash everything that I take away on holiday like that. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've just come home from a short break and I can't think of anything worse than filming myself unpacking my dirty washing, referring to myself as a 'bean', calling everyone 'bootiful hooman' and then sharing the details of my period pain with everybody while I lie on the sofa. I mean - why?

Reactions: 8
So we’ve got the faintest of faints ‘aff’ and tiny ‘gifts’. What a sneaky little madam she is.

Reactions: 4
I’d wash it. It’s been sat in a suitcase for however long, beside worn/dirty clothes/undies/swimwear/used towels/shoes etc etc etc. it’s not been worn but it’s not clean either. I wash everything that I take away on holiday like that. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah ok fair enough. I separate my dirties and use packing cubes. But then I’m good at packing and rarely come home with stuff I haven’t worn. I rarely go on holiday and take a suitcase anyway (budget airlines) so tend to pack light

Reactions: 1
She's off to NY next so brace yourselves for more airport woes, shopping trips, close-ups of trash food and Bootiful scenery....

Reactions: 1
For someone with an invisible illness that warrants extra space on an airline she sure does like to travel long haul excessively…

in her stories today she's doing an 'ask me anything' about her trip to Jamaica. Seriously WHO CARES, she shared enough of it. How self obsessed do you have to be to think people are really interested in hearing even more about a freebie holiday you got, probably undeservedly, that you haven't shut up about. Or maybe she just likes rubbing it in for the plebs who don't get a free holiday every 2 weeks.

Reactions: 5
in her stories today she's doing an 'ask me anything' about her trip to Jamaica. Seriously WHO CARES, she shared enough of it. How self obsessed do you have to be to think people are really interested in hearing even more about a freebie holiday you got, probably undeservedly, that you haven't shut up about. Or maybe she just likes rubbing it in for the plebs who don't get a free holiday every 2 weeks.
Apparently they paid - £2.2k each!!!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.