Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted some posts from her story - those complaining that she wasn’t informed about the visa. I guess that suggests it is all an ad or discounted and therefore should be marked as such. Seems like she doesn’t want to upset somebody or has been told off.

Reactions: 6
Is she not just asking BA for extra leg room.? It seems she has a ticket with BA
She’s removed her stories about this. She was complaining that they were delayed and couldn’t leave for 3 days as no visas to return via USA as per booked tickets. So they were asking (begging) for BA (tagging them) to sort out a direct flight home..

She’s deleted some posts from her story - those complaining that she wasn’t informed about the visa. I guess that suggests it is all an ad or discounted and therefore should be marked as such. Seems like she doesn’t want to upset somebody or has been told off.
Hah! Cross post!

• Haha
Yep. She definitely got slapped wrists from the company that’s paid for her holiday I think.

Reactions: 7
Good! She deserves to be brought down a peg or two. I can't believe the entitlement.

I don't know why but I find her so patronising. Someone posted she has a primary school teacher voice and I agree! I just find it very condescending, with the hand movements etc. I don't like it when she asks a question and starts the answer with "yep! That's right.." I don't know why, but it really annoys me and I know I'm just being quite intolerant 😂 I'm in a bad mood today 😂

Reactions: 9
I've read this thread and agree with everything about NNL. She is so self obsessed and everybody should be reporting her to PIP as she does not have mobility issues and she 100% gets PIP and the mobility car. She makes excuses the cancer in her spine causes her pain but one or two days a month where she takes a 'time out' from posting does not equate to being eligible to claim that she has mobility issues. She's started a trend where people have a living list and create gofundme accounts. Laura BBB did it, Lizzie England definitely had a gofundme me too leading up to her wedding which is how she went on holiday/honeymoon recently. A few other wannabes have had them too. It's crazy. It's begging. Fair enough if you're raising for life saving treatments but to go on holiday, just no.

Reactions: 10
So she hasn't paid for it herself? Or from the gfm? I'm thick sorry and I'm also very gullible x
We don’t know for sure. She hasn’t said. But her posting about the holiday certainly sounds like it’s either a freebie or at least part of it’s been paid for/heavily discounted. She’s posted a few things regarding the hotel, the amenities etc that just sound a bit scripted and like she’s been asked to say it and she’s constantly tagging the hotel in all her posts.

Reactions: 4
No, but she didn't use a Go Fund Me, that's for sure!
She 100% did have a gofundme set up by her cousin "without her knowledge" it was in her bio and stories for weeks leading up to her wedding. Not to mention one set up during primary diagnosis by her mum. She got over 20k out of them which is how she's affording all these breaks now. Along with her ads. Don't be fooled. Those links to her clothing and makeup earn her money. She's just not as loud about it. You see the words #aff in her story? She's earning from it. Don't get me wrong, she's more likable than NNL but she's not innocent in the whole making a career out of cancer. She's another one who left her job for more time on the 'gram.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure her husband could add videographer to his CV the amount of time he spends filming her antics 😵

• Haha
Pretty sure her husband could add videographer to his CV the amount of time he spends filming her antics 😵
It really makes me cringe. The other day when he was filming her walking along and her bending over shaking her arse at the camera when she was saying not to worry about what anyone thinks it was so embarrassing. My husband would tell me to get a life if I ask him to fill me doing that, you do wonder what he actually thinks of all of this, and how much of it he does just keep her happy due to her diagnosis.

Still can’t understand why she doesn’t have a job. There really doesn’t seem to be any reason why she couldn’t at least work part time. Plenty of other people with the same diagnosis are still working full time and plenty of people with various other illnesses still have to go out to work to support themselves. I can’t understand the mentality of wandering around the house alone filming herself instead of going out to work and doing something productive with her time . Maybe they don’t need the money while she is generally healthy and seems outwardly okay you think she would want to live a relatively normal life for someone of her age which for most people includes going out to work and mixing with other people and having a bit of a life .

Reactions: 2
We should all head over to this link and bloody report her.

What area is she from and how old?

She gave up work she says because she couldn’t do it anymore. Then went on to say she’ll give Instagram a ‘go’. Now she’s gone full blown influencer. Which is ironic really because influencers state it’s a full time job and so much time and effort goes into it. So I call BS with NNL not being able to handle her part time work from home job, she just wanted to be an influencer.

Does anyone remember the Paralympian a few years ago that was stuck on a plane because they didn’t have their wheelchair accessible?
And there’s poor Nicky complaining she thinks she’s entitled to a free upgrade and not getting it.

Reactions: 7
Why - seriously why - does she need “extra room” seats?! She’s TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but she’s bleeping milking this something rotten. Get your arse on the plane and shut up!

Reactions: 8
Why - seriously why - does she need “extra room” seats?! She’s TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but she’s bleeping milking this something rotten. Get your arse on the plane and shut up!
Not to mention been jumping off cliffs all holiday!! Now expects to be treated like a delicate little flower that could break at any second and needs extra leg room for her poor cancer riddled spine!! Bore off

Reactions: 9
I still like Lizzi. She's got three little kids to support. I don't begrudge her a honeymoon fund. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she's clearly got a kind heart. NNL is quite different.

Reactions: 4
I still like Lizzi. She's got three little kids to support. I don't begrudge her a honeymoon fund. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she's clearly got a kind heart. NNL is quite different.
Yeah I don't dislike her, she's definitely more likeable but she does do the exact same thing.

Reactions: 3
She is such a brat. If you’re reading this, Nicki, please let us know why you need special treatment in the plane, when you’ve been jumping off bridges, doing headstands etc. to us, you just look like a spoilt little princess.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.