Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone from loving her to not being able to stand her as well. Fame and money does turn people into twats doesn’t it. Can’t see her coping with IV chemo at all well. She won’t be so flipping smug then and I’m afraid to say I won’t care.

Reactions: 5
Who even eats like that?! It's small in the grand scheme of things but it winds me up so much! Why does everything have to be so happy and magical?! Everything she does now seems so fake.

I hate seeing people eat, why do people feel the need to film themselves eating for strangers on the internet to watch in general?!

Reactions: 2
Yes you have to be breathless at walking a certain distance or it takes you much longer or you cannot repeat it for more than ‘so many days’. She definitely does NOT have mobility issues. Yes … she’s sick, probably very sick with stage 4 cancer, but her mobility is not impacted if she can cartwheel, dance, and shake her f**king skinny bum and tattas like she does on a bloody daily basis. Apart from diagnosis and treatment her physicality and ability to live her life has no evidence of mobility or care needs.

She has no mobility issues … she’s shamelessly ripping the British public off if she gets mobility allowance and a disabled badge 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s the worst kind of hoooman to exist …

yes 100% and if I find out that for sure she claims mobility I too will report her. Either she’s so sick she needs assistance or she’s living her physical best life, any is good, but both don’t entitle her to claim UK benefits. That’s not how it works …

does she really claim PiP?
haha swinging from ropes into the water. A requirement for PIP? :LOL:

• Haha
It’s interesting to me to see this thread and that her followers are starting to feel the same. I used to love following her - she was the only account I genuinely liked and felt was authentic. Until a few months ago (possibly coinciding with her doing more ads) and the gifted Lapland trip just pushed me over the edge. I’ve said before I have a child that was diagnosed with cancer last year aged 10 and due to covid no ‘wishes’ were being granted. I’d give anything for them to experience Lapland - as it looks so magical for a child and here she was getting the trip gifted at like 30 years of age. It just made me feel sad and a little angry (more at the companies that offer these freebies just because a person has a sm following)
I think she has really changed and not for the better and it’s sad to witness
I totally agree
haha swinging from ropes into the water. A requirement for PIP? :LOL:
She should be careful what she puts on the gram.

I get scared to post that I’ve been growing veg & flowers in my garden for fear of someone reporting me to DWP and loosing my PIP.
I don’t have cancer (have other chronic illnesses) and am lucky enough to be going on holiday soon, I’ll be shuffling or wheeling from my room to a sun lounger and going for a swim/float in the pool on the days I’m well enough to. I fully expect to spend half my holiday in bed.

Like allot of you I’m getting a bit fed up of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone know what she did for a living before and why she doesn’t work now?? I understand that she has stage 4 cancer - I get it - but she posts herself online every day, and she certainly looks and seems able bodied and I can’t really understand why she’s not working.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what she did for a living before and why she doesn’t work now?? I understand that she has stage 4 cancer - I get it - but she posts herself online every day, and she certainly looks and seems able bodied and I can’t really understand why she’s not working.
She was a Broker Administrator according to her interview with Katie Price (yes really) https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/fearless-instagram-star-who-inspired-24041365

I seem to remember she was only working once a week from home when I first started following her but she gave it up because it was too overwhelming and she wanted to try and see if she could "make some pennies" from Insta.

Reactions: 1
She was a Broker Administrator according to her interview with Katie Price (yes really) https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/fearless-instagram-star-who-inspired-24041365

I seem to remember she was only working once a week from home when I first started following her but she gave it up because it was too overwhelming and she wanted to try and see if she could "make some pennies" from Insta.
So she hasn’t really done much work wise then? That’s basically an entry level admin role.
she could easily be working, even part time. A few hours a day. I genuinely see no reason at all why she isn’t working - she’s go no reason for not having a job.

I know right. Out of curiosity anyone know what happens when you are reported to the benefits department and found to be exaggerating mobility issues?
I had a look the other day and seriously considered reporting her. I know that she must have said things on her application for the mobility section of pip to have been awarded it that are simply not true.

I had a look the other day and seriously considered reporting her. I know that she must have said things on her application for the mobility section of pip to have been awarded it that are simply not true.
100% agree and if she had an interview thingy, I did, and they came to my home but she must have lied there as well. There’s no way this woman has mobility issues. I would also seriously question the care element too. As she does fine taking care of her beauty, exercise, clothing needs, and from what I remember she loves a dance around the kitchen while cleaning or after her morning shower. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
100% agree and if she had an interview thingy, I did, and they came to my home but she must have lied there as well. There’s no way this woman has mobility issues. I would also seriously question the care element too. As she does fine taking care of her beauty, exercise, clothing needs, and from what I remember she loves a dance around the kitchen while cleaning or after her morning shower. 🤦🏻‍♀️
My daughter had to have a 2 hour telephone interview (she was 16) with someone who had no idea What her heart condition was. She asked My daughter if maybe an inhaler may help!!!! Couldn’t believe it. I was on the call too and had to explain how complex her heart condition was and how it affected her.
So finding out NNL gets pip and watching what she can do really pisses me off. My daughter is always out of breath, and would give anything to do the things NNL does.

My daughter had to have a 2 hour telephone interview (she was 16) with someone who had no idea What her heart condition was. She asked My daughter if maybe an inhaler may help!!!! Couldn’t believe it. I was on the call too and had to explain how complex her heart condition was and how it affected her.
So finding out NNL gets pip and watching what she can do really pisses me off. My daughter is always out of breath, and would give anything to do the things NNL does.
Awe your poor daughter. They’re a nightmare for adults nevermind the young and delicate. I taped mine the last time because in previous ones the interviewer did not report correctly and I wrote to my MP too. I’ve not been able to leave the house in five years and can no longer get up my stairs and felt I had to fight to be awarded it after three previous refusals. So I’ve no idea how nicknacklou got it.

My husband was told to write the form like it’s his worst day, which he felt was Lieing, his worst day being unable to get out of bed n I’m having to do everything for him. But he didn’t, he wrote it on a normal day which isn’t far from his worst day. They wanted to review him In 3/4 years to see if he has improved…unless his spinal cord is fixed I doubt it but his doctor wrote n said no review is needed!
ive got a neighbour who should be awarded a Oscar for her performance!She has fibromyalgia but isn’t thatbad yet but she Milked it! Even had another neighbour in who was her helper that day!

So I started following her when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She seemed fun and genuine, but when the incessant ads and ‘life list’ show offing started I unfollowed.

She has a terrible situation, but she’s never shown much insight or realism to ‘cancer life’ other than a few selfies in bed/sofa. I’m struggling with trying to move on with life and would love advice from someone who looks like it makes being positive so easy. I want to know how! But also how she moves through the dark days. The pain days etc.

Everything now, even on holiday, looks so curated and ‘for the gram’. Everything is for likes and follows.

Overall, what she chooses to do with her life is her business. But she does do 2 things which boil my piss:

1) this body positivity movement is not for size 8 women who are happy to run around in a thong. I bet if she saw a size 26 woman in a thong on that beach she would stare and have some judgemental thoughts. Just stop with your tiny ‘rolls’ and ‘cellulite’

2) all the primark/shein shopping hauls. Now if you can only afford fast fashion there is nothing wrong with that. But she doesn’t give a tit that the people who make her clothes get paid a crust when she clearly can afford more sustainable and fair trade priced clothes.

I don’t have an issue with her GFM. If people are stupid enough to donate then I guess she can choose what she wants to do with it. BUT I think it is so terrible she’s not donating at least some to a cancer charity or even Ukraine - which I bet she hasn’t posted about.

I actually find the other woman Laura a bit dull. She feels very curated too, some ads, but when she talks to the camera it feels like she has a script even if just talking about her day. I unfollowed her too. But I don’t have as much of an issue, as at least she does some work with a charity.

So I started following her when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She seemed fun and genuine, but when the incessant ads and ‘life list’ show offing started I unfollowed.

She has a terrible situation, but she’s never shown much insight or realism to ‘cancer life’ other than a few selfies in bed/sofa. I’m struggling with trying to move on with life and would love advice from someone who looks like it makes being positive so easy. I want to know how! But also how she moves through the dark days. The pain days etc.

Everything now, even on holiday, looks so curated and ‘for the gram’. Everything is for likes and follows.

Overall, what she chooses to do with her life is her business. But she does do 2 things which boil my piss:

1) this body positivity movement is not for size 8 women who are happy to run around in a thong. I bet if she saw a size 26 woman in a thong on that beach she would stare and have some judgemental thoughts. Just stop with your tiny ‘rolls’ and ‘cellulite’

2) all the primark/shein shopping hauls. Now if you can only afford fast fashion there is nothing wrong with that. But she doesn’t give a tit that the people who make her clothes get paid a crust when she clearly can afford more sustainable and fair trade priced clothes.

I don’t have an issue with her GFM. If people are stupid enough to donate then I guess she can choose what she wants to do with it. BUT I think it is so terrible she’s not donating at least some to a cancer charity or even Ukraine - which I bet she hasn’t posted about.

I actually find the other woman Laura a bit dull. She feels very curated too, some ads, but when she talks to the camera it feels like she has a script even if just talking about her day. I unfollowed her too. But I don’t have as much of an issue, as at least she does some work with a charity.
I think the difference with Laura is is that she doesn't just do it for her own PR or to get famous like Nicky does. She does it because she still cares about the cancer message even if she might not be as charismatic or comfortable being an influencer and I really respect that. Completely agree re nicky though!

• Haha
Awe your poor daughter. They’re a nightmare for adults nevermind the young and delicate. I taped mine the last time because in previous ones the interviewer did not report correctly and I wrote to my MP too. I’ve not been able to leave the house in five years and can no longer get up my stairs and felt I had to fight to be awarded it after three previous refusals. So I’ve no idea how nicknacklou got it.
Thankyou! It’s is simply not fair that people can scam the system and people who genuinely need the help don’t get it. I hope you are ok. Sending love ❤

Nic comes across as the popular girl at school who behaves nauseatingly towards other pupils / teachers to gain approval. Like sickenly sweet and false, to be part of her entourage you have to be ‘cool enough’ and she’ll discard you as she makes cooler ‘better’ friends.

Can’t stand the whole ‘hello bootiful humans’ or referring to her husband as ‘mr gosling’. Sick of watching her prancing about like a 8 year old girl that’s been given too much chocolate. I would hate as an introvert to have chemo with someone constantly dancing about the IV or making stuff ‘for the gram’.

Laura (baldbooblessandbeautiful) seems to have distanced herself from Nic.

Also telling that Laura’s go fund me stands at £1275 and Nic’s over £18,000.

Laura is dreadful and rides off the back of anyone she can. Watch how she tags anyone and everyone CONSTANTLY and is desperate to appear at anything she can to push her name. I have no doubt if something happens to NNL before Laura, she'll milk that for all it's worth too just to gain followers.

She is, and always had been, desperate to 'be somebody'. Cancer is just the newest thing she's using to gain freebies, sympathy and what she thinks is fame.
She makes out like she's doing all this to promote treatments and knowledge of the disease. It's bollocks.

Watch how she copies everyone else. Someone cries on their IG, she will within 24 hours. Someone dances, she'll start awkwardly 'dancing' too. Someone shares their GoFundMe, there hers appears again. It's embarrassing.

There's a reason her amount is so low. Because she's fake as duck, tries way too hard and just isn't a nice person.

Not to mention she doesn't need any money whatsoever.
Her family are loaded, she's a complete princess and gets whatever she wants, when she wants it.
She's done, and had more opportunities, than most 'average' people, let alone those with cancer.

And she hasn't distanced herself at all. She's jealous and can't bear to see others doing better than her on IG. NNL at least puts most of the work in on Secondary Sisters and getting out there publicising herself. Laura puts in none of the work or effeott and just along for the ride for freebies and fame.

Laura is dreadful and rides off the back of anyone she can. Watch how she tags anyone and everyone CONSTANTLY and is desperate to appear at anything she can to push her name. I have no doubt if something happens to NNL before Laura, she'll milk that for all it's worth too just to gain followers.

She is, and always had been, desperate to 'be somebody'. Cancer is just the newest thing she's using to gain freebies, sympathy and what she thinks is fame.
She makes out like she's doing all this to promote treatments and knowledge of the disease. It's bollocks.

Watch how she copies everyone else. Someone cries on their IG, she will within 24 hours. Someone dances, she'll start awkwardly 'dancing' too. Someone shares their GoFundMe, there hers appears again. It's embarrassing.

There's a reason her amount is so low. Because she's fake as duck, tries way too hard and just isn't a nice person.

Her family are loaded, she's a complete princess and gets whatever she wants, when she wants it.
She's done, and had more opportunities, than most 'average' people, let alone those with cancer.

And she hasn't distanced herself at all. She's jealous and can't bear to see others doing better than her on IG. NNL at least puts most of the work in on Secondary Sisters and getting out there publicising herself. Laura puts in none of the work or effeott and just along for the ride for freebies and fame.
Sounds like you know her personally? 🤷‍♀️

Cripes - clearly missed something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.