Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen that đŸ˜±!! I don't think most normal people could afford that especially if you have kids. Not really selling it to the average person is she.
I really couldn’t! That’s a months and a half wages without paying for anything else!! That really is a once in a lifetime holiday (as is the Maldives, Thailand, etc!).

So it will Maldives, Lapland, Jamaica and New York within the space of four months

How do they afford that if only one of them works? Something fishy here
It’s the go fund me! She managed to get £18. I did donate £10, but that was before the piss taking started!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Of course they didn’t pay. Why else was the resort tagged in every post. She’s telling porkies. That’s probably what it would cost if you weren’t a poor me insta grabber.

Reactions: 3
Of course they didn’t pay. Why else was the resort tagged in every post. She’s telling porkies. That’s probably what it would cost if you weren’t a poor me insta grabber.
Is this so it doesn’t have to be declared as an ad?

Reactions: 1
Should be, but she doesn’t declare lots of ads. The cbd oil for an example.
Very true. She did at the beginning but hasn’t for ages. It annoys me as a HCP that she also doesn’t advise checking with GP/doctor for interactions between the CBS oil and any prescribed medication. Although to be fair, most of what she does annoys me now. She used to cheer me up everyday.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find the phrase “spenny” wildly irritating?! It’s so childish.
Everything she says is childish. Her weird nicknames for things and overacting just reminds me of the girls in 6th form who tried overly hard to be "cute" around the boys.

Reactions: 5
Today I felt like she was the Nicky I used to enjoy following. Talking about her scan and her feelings around that - it is awful what she’s going through. But Nicky - stop with all the ads and holidays!!

Reactions: 6
Today I felt like she was the Nicky I used to enjoy following. Talking about her scan and her feelings around that - it is awful what she’s going through. But Nicky - stop with all the ads and holidays!!
And the lies and the taking money you’re not entitled to!

Ugh, I don’t know why I’m posting, but here it goes.
When I had cancer I found that Nick was the ideal person to point me in the direction of where I needed to find support. She was great at replying and offering help but that seems to have just gone now.

I get the quitting work, I know what it’s like trying to have a professional life and messing your employer around with all of the appointments - but I feel like the Go Fund me and the ads are just too far now.

the whole body positivity makes me sick. I’m a fatty and struggle to exercise/ manage my weight because of the menopause I’ve been medically put into because of cancer -I thought considering she had cancer herself she’d maybe be more aware of what us “cancer bods” go through.

And as for the “invisible disability”
 I’ve just paid £400 for my seat on the plane because I have chronic back pain from my treatment - I wouldn’t dream of begging for a freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Perhaps she’d now like to explain why she tagged the holiday resort into every post she made. I get that once she might have posted ‘we’re staying here and it’s fab
’ but every, single time is clearly an arrangement.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps she’d now like to explain why she tagged the holiday resort into every post she made. I get that once she might have posted ‘we’re staying here and it’s fab
Also I’m not buying the whole “oh I just emailed them and they gave us an automatic upgrade, to one of their most expensive swim up rooms”

my arse.

Also I’m not buying the whole “oh I just emailed them and they gave us an automatic upgrade, to one of their most expensive swim up rooms”

my arse.

I've stayed at this chain of resorts several times. It genuinely is standard practice to be upgraded to those rooms. We don't book that level of room now on the original booking because apart from one time, we've always been put in them anyway!

Reactions: 2
I've stayed at this chain of resorts several times. It genuinely is standard practice to be upgraded to those rooms. We don't book that level of room now on the original booking because apart from one time, we've always been put in them anyway!
In your experience with the chain, why do you think she tagged them several times a day? Are they quite pushy with guests to promote them, or do you think she got got something out of them for it?

In your experience with the chain, why do you think she tagged them several times a day? Are they quite pushy with guests to promote them, or do you think she got got something out of them for it?
Same as Sandals / Excellence etc, they like you to tag them if you're doing something on SM, sure. But they don't pester you to do it. Which is lucky as I don't post on SM so they would be disappointed!
They ask you to review on Trip Advisor too but again, not pushy.

I don't think the tagging on every post is any different than any other social media person these days, to be honest. Whether that's your neighbour who is a wannabee influencer or a full-time influencer. Every post has tags on because that's just 'what you do'.
There is probably a bit of her hoping that they'll see her tags and offer her some extras or freebies, but I think it's just the way of the Instagram world these days ie. tag everyone and everything and wait and see what you get back!

I genuinely don't believe the holiday was a freebie. Or even subsidised slightly by the resort. She got nothing 'extra' than anyone else gets that goes to their resorts and the price she quoted was about right.
If they were giving out freebies for SM influencers, they'd want a lot more than she put out there and they'd have given HER a lot more than what she showed.
The service is like that for all the guests. They are known for excellent service standards.

Or she’s trying to get an arrangement for her next trip away?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.