Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice we’ve all backed off here a bit, since Nikki got her scan results. Fair play. She’s got a tough time ahead. Just lay off the bloody ads Nikki.

Reactions: 4
I notice we’ve all backed off here a bit, since Nikki got her scan results. Fair play. She’s got a tough time ahead. Just lay off the bloody ads Nikki.
I’ve not watched her for a bit. Is that why she has had to go on IV chemo? Sad if it is progressing but doesn’t change my opinion of her being a greedy and shameless human being. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m really sad to hear about her progression but it is good to see she is handling it really well.

I’m really sad to hear about her progression but it is good to see she is handling it really well.
What would be really good would be if she went back to being the lovely girl next door and laid off the boring, money grabbing behaviour. You look really comfortably off, Nicki. Isn’t that enough?

I notice that baldbooblessbeautiful is at ragdale hall spa. Wonder if it’s gifted etc.

I’ve been there for my minimoon. As far as spas go it is very nice but not like ‘WOW’. Certainly wouldn’t be on my living list. The food is average, and breakfast comes to you in bed which is nice, although toast is cold and rooms are small I would have preferred a more chilled out buffet.

The spas and pools are nice though. But anything looks nice with a filter and jazzy music behind it I guess

And the person who can afford a holiday gets gifted a handbag.

How bout you regift it/raffle it and buy one?

Reactions: 8
BA2FB117-832C-4501-8042-D02C35F028FD.jpeg

Is it just me, or is this a bit…. Cheeky?!

she gets sent a FREE bag and makes a huge song and dance over plastering it all over her Instagram page…. But then tells her followers that in her opinion the bag is too expensive (for her followers) and won’t give any info about it even after people are asking her….
Ermmm wind your neck in love. Let other people decide if something is “too expensive” for themselves instead of implying that none of your followers could possibly afford that bag!

Also….. seriously

STOP USING THE WORD “SPENNY”

View attachment 1140494
Is it just me, or is this a bit…. Cheeky?!

she gets sent a FREE bag and makes a huge song and dance over plastering it all over her Instagram page…. But then tells her followers that in her opinion the bag is too expensive (for her followers) and won’t give any info about it even after people are asking her….
Ermmm wind your neck in love. Let other people decide if something is “too expensive” for themselves instead of implying that none of your followers could possibly afford that bag!

Also….. seriously

STOP USING THE WORD “SPENNY”
I think she’s saying that people have DMed her to say they like the bag but it’s too expensive for them. It’s just the way she’s worded it.

If she got a free bag surely the company would want a mention on her account? That’s the whole point of gifts isn’t it?

And the person who can afford a holiday gets gifted a handbag.

How bout you regift it/raffle it and buy one?
Thought the very same. How could anyone accept agree bag then ask people to buy it for charity. At least buy your own.

Reactions: 3
It made me cringe watching her spread butter with her finger. You’re in hospital. Think infection control!! I remember one time she came in for some Disney party and wore these long gloves, touching doors/phones etc. then in the next story you see her pick up a cake or something and eat it with the same gloves. I admit I am a bit of a Germaphobe (was before covid!) but this grossed me out!

The bleeping ‘food wiggle’…not cute or funny unless you’re under 3.

Ffs! How old is she? She’s acting like a child, naming her port! Yes because it’s such fun!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she wants to make light of everything the way she does. Her way of coping I guess.

Reactions: 1
She’s going to be constantly wearing clothes that show off the port now 🤦🏻‍♀️ my little one had one and never felt the need to show it off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.