Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the gifted cross trainer to arrive- she’s on the beg today. I love how influencers do it ‘cross trainer recommendations please’….

Reactions: 7
Waiting for the gifted cross trainer to arrive- she’s on the beg today. I love how influencers do it ‘cross trainer recommendations please’….
Blatent begging! Just go online and do some research yourself!

Reactions: 3
New reel, featuring the new sports bra & leggings from “womens best” and she’s yet again not labelling it anywhere as an advert…….

what the duck!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
New reel, featuring the new sports bra & leggings from “womens best” and she’s yet again not labelling it anywhere as an advert…….

what the duck!!!!!!!!!!
Report her everytime, she will soon get the message…then again this is supposed to be her job now, you’d think she’d know the basic rules. Love how these nobodies suddenly become ‘creators’ or journalists 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
She’s put it really tiny, in white writing on the last one. Does she think we’re effing stupid?

Reactions: 1
Gifting a large plant and a bottle of champagne in the midst of a cost of living crisis shows how comfortable they are. They don't need to beg and yet they do. It's so frustrating to see how much she's changed.

Reactions: 6
Ahh, her next foreign trip (number 8 million) away is dependent on her oncologist appt tomorrow. That's nice. I also have stage 4 cancer and haven't been able to go abroad since 2017. So relatable as ever, thanks Nicky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like she’s parked in a disabled parking space in her disability car when last week she was jumping off cliffs and doing headstands 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s parked in a disabled parking space in her disability car when last week she was jumping off cliffs and doing headstands 🤷🏻‍♀️
And only yesterday she’s doing headstands and weird shapes with her legs.

this girl is so taking the piss … definitely time to report her …

me too … I have absolutely no compassion for this girl … I really really dislike her … I find her annoying, showy, super childish, in fact if I went on you would probably end up disliking me because I dislike her that much … I really don’t often take a dislike to many people put this girl really is the worst
I find her attitude very disrespectful to cancer patients. Yes she can deal with what works for her but all this frivolity is unnecessary in public. It belittles very sick people

Reactions: 6
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!! So pissed off with her! Yes she clearly has cancer, nobody is disputing the
at, but if she can do all the stuff she is doing she does not at this moment in time need to park there. She will say I have bad days, well maybe stop doing all the acrobatics and look after your back a bit better 🤷‍♀️ Seriously I am sad for her and what she is facing, but wish she’d stop taking the piss. I really liked her at the beginning too.

I find her attitude very disrespectful to cancer patients. Yes she can deal with what works for her but all this frivolity is unnecessary in public. It belittles very sick people
I follow SJ Strum and her sister Naomi, N has been recently diagnosed with stage 4 incurable bowel cancer. I have learned more from Two vlogs they have put out and their insta page ‘Survivingsurpportingsisterhood then I have ever from Bowelbabe or Nicky. They are so dignified and just so sad.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like the new cancer treatment is going to be a lot harder 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Sounds like the new cancer treatment is going to be a lot harder 🙁
Yeah, I don't think anyone wanted this. Irrespective of our thoughts around holidays and mobility. I wish her well, it's a crappy roller-coaster no one wants to ride

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I don't think anyone wanted this. Irrespective of our thoughts around holidays and mobility. I wish her well, it's a crappy roller-coaster no one wants to ride
Wouldn’t wish cancer or the treatments on my worst enemy, Same with Bowelbabe, she may annoy me for lots of reasons, but I’m still so sad for them and anyone dealing with what they are.

Absolutely - wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Watching my 10 year old going through numerous surgeries/ chemotherapy and losing all their hair on top of the trauma of possibly losing them was horrific

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.