NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that stupid face. What an ignorant and crappy thing to be doing. I don't see this as being 'silly'.
It’s actually embarrassing and disgusting behaviour. Nothing silly about it. Wonder what the disabled community would think of that Video ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s actually embarrassing and disgusting behaviour. Nothing silly about it. Wonder what the disabled community would think of that Video ?!
yes, especially anyone who uses a wheelchair who was potentially. considering supporting Nicky's accessible clothing range, if anything actually comes of it. i certainly wouldn't be buying from a. brand where the people involved were happy to mock and ridicule those people who use wheelchairs! utterly disgusting behaviour. 😡

Reactions: 7
It’s just the meds making her blocked up. You have to take Laxido or similar which she is fully aware of and that’s what she was given when she had rads before but she made a big fuss about the taste of it. When your on tit loads (excuse the pun) of opioids etc they talk you through the constipation problems you may get. She needs to take better care of herself and stop with the mini breaks. She’s an adult she’s not stupid she has a beautiful home and should appreciate what she has got and stop and smell the roses. If she doesn’t slow down and listen to her body she will just cut short what little time she has left. Shame her sister’s wedding isn’t a priority for her 🤷🏼‍♀️
haha yes your given the biggest bottle of laxitives. and can need scheduled enemas. not usually through a&e though.i dont no why she was directed there. did she leave it too long? you would no about this side effect and get help quicker. she so often says she is aware of every twitch in her body and every single thing going on.no way would she not be on this by day bleeping 2.so whweres the lie?
and its not something to be all scared about either.its so common and so talked about to try and make people more comfortablr with the toilet side effects.
sometimes some massaging techniques are given,how to lie down so the tummy is in better postion at night. little rocking movements etc.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for bringing awareness to this important point. I’ll be honest, this didn’t even cross my mind until you mentioned it. Turning a wheelchair into a “toy” for the shits and giggles, and then blasting the footage to 200,000 people—the same people she wants to create “accessible clothing” for is ableist and ignorant AF.
I was born with cerebral palsy and use a wheelchair or a cane. Seeing her father use a wheelchair as a comedy prop is hurtful and disrespectful. I hope someone pointed it out to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My husband has been paralysed since a teenager, we’ve been together for 20 years, I’ve never “used” his chair, I even hate sittin on it! Only our neice n nephews “steal it” but know as soon as he needs it back they bring it back n help him (try they are 9&5) but they respect him already.
it’s not a toy for adult to play with and be silly!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm kind of furious on behalf of some of you who have just posted and who actually have to use wheelchairs. She has NO consideration for anybody other than herself and her father looks just the same. And as for this morning's update - speak in a normal voice, for God's sake, stop being so affected and trying to be funny and saying 'anyhoo' every five minutes. It doesn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she's spiking temperatures with no obvious cause ...first thing I'd be considering is an infected portacath ....in which case it would need to be removed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks all skin and bone, and not good at all. I don’t even know what to say about this woman anymore. She will be putting on a front and hustling her followers right until the end. It’s sad all round.

She just comes across like it’s all a big joke and she’s loving it - totally bizarre

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think this is the beginning of the end now. I think shes going to be in and out of hospital with infections and issues for the next few weeks, she wont be able to handle any more chemo and I think she will end up admitted to hospital and wont come out. You can see it in her, her body is wrecked. Theres not a pick on her, shes bone thin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I genuinely think this is the beginning of the end now. I think shes going to be in and out of hospital with infections and issues for the next few weeks, she wont be able to handle any more chemo and I think she will end up admitted to hospital and wont come out. You can see it in her, her body is wrecked. Theres not a pick on her, shes bone thin.
Yes - we've seen this happen before to others. It's very sad, only it's just also infuriating that she continues to treat everything like a big joke, even mentioning her fun levels in this morning's update.

Yes - we've seen this happen before to others. It's very sad, only it's just also infuriating that she continues to treat everything like a big joke, even mentioning her fun levels in this morning's update.
This. When she recalled telling her oncologist that she was just starting to have some fun…I was sat here confused like 🤔🤔🤔🤔 What part of any of this is fun exactly???? She needs to help me out and explain, because the whole thing looks pretty grim to me. ALL OF IT.

Reactions: 6
She looks all skin and bone, and not good at all. I don’t even know what to say about this woman anymore. She will be putting on a front and hustling her followers right until the end. It’s sad all round.
Despite apparently eating well ?! That’s if she really is ??

Reactions: 4
Thought the exact same thing, Betty . It’s surprising her oncologist has even suggested chemo, though I wonder if it’s more of an emotional consolation than anything. Something to keep her going. There’s no way she’s as happy/buoyant as she claims to be. This fluffy attitude makes no sense whatsoever.

That cartoon theme tune she puts on her stories. I actually think it’s the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard for me. And then pair that with her making a point of looking around etc and making a big song and dance about it. It’s so bizarre to me.

But it seems like more and more people are acting this way. Social media is WILD. Everyone is doing these reels where they “perform” the thing they could just tell you, or write in a brief caption. The ones they do in public places are my favourite. Like I don’t get how they don’t think they look stupid or that it’s normal behaviour. I don’t need you to PERFORM that your period makes you cranky. Just tell me you feel cranky you know? Or not at all. I really don’t care. No big deal, we all go through it. I just don’t get it.

Last edited:
That cartoon theme tune she puts on her stories. I actually think it’s the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard for me. And then pair that with her making a point of looking around etc and making a big song and dance about it. It’s so bizarre to me.

But it seems like more and more people are acting this way. Social media is WILD. Everyone is doing these reels where they “perform” the thing they could just tell you, or write in a brief caption. The ones they do in public places are my favourite. Like I don’t get how they don’t think they look stupid or that it’s normal behaviour. I don’t need you to perform THAT your period makes you cranky. Just tell me you feel cranky you know? Or not at all. I really don’t care. No big deal, we all go through it. I just don’t get it.
And that footage was sped up. How long in reality was she sitting there stirring that liquid and why is she constantly looking around?! Give it a quick stir and down it! The never ending performance is wearing really thin. Theres no need for it.

And that footage was sped up. How long in reality was she sitting there stirring that liquid and why is she constantly looking around?! Give it a quick stir and down it! The never ending performance is wearing really thin. Theres no need for it.
Right. What are you looking for?!?!?! Have you lost something?!?!? 🤷‍♀️ Just stir it and drink it.

Reactions: 9
If she's spiking temperatures with no obvious cause ...first thing I'd be considering is an infected portacath ....in which case it would need to be removed
@Cariad would an infection bring on low O2 and a high resting pulse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.