NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it strange that she was so poorly yesterday that they didn’t stay at her in laws very long and had to come home yet today clearly out all day on a boat trip.
Nikki picks and chooses when she wants to feel Ill, if it’s something she’s not fussed about then she has no every and feels unwell. Yet if it’s what she is really wanting to do then it doesn’t impact her at all

Reactions: 15
Isn’t it strange that she was so poorly yesterday that they didn’t stay at her in laws very long and had to come home yet today clearly out all day on a boat trip.
Nikki picks and chooses when she wants to feel Ill, if it’s something she’s not fussed about then she has no every and feels unwell. Yet if it’s what she is really wanting to do then it doesn’t impact her at all
Yep, and she was meant to be seeing Chloe but her and the baby had sore throats and she said she didn't want to pass it to Nicky as she's vulnerable. Bet Nicky would have been fine if Chloe had been able to go and film content with her. So she probably hadn't even planned to be there that long as she had other plans but has made a drama out of it and used it to remind everyone she's sick. Shows how much she uses her illness as content on the days she has nothing else to post..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Has she done a dirty delete? Not seen anything about B&Q
ha, exactly like the morning she was swanning about talking about how she overslept and had missed her hospital appointment, yet was planning to just turn up as it suited her because obvs the nurses on "her" ward would immediately drop everything and make other people who had turned up on time for their appointments wait, because catering for their favourite princess is always the priority! and then a few hours later, she shared a photo of a sign about missed appointments and the amount it cost the NHS! a quick dirty delete when she started getting called out, as she had literally missed an appointment that morning and not even bothered to call the hospital, let alone cancel in advance - and that was when she tried to justify it with all that crap about how the cancer ward she goes to is all about drop-in appointments and patients just turn up as and when it suits them, because obvs it makes total sense that nurses would potentially sit around for hours with no parents to treat, only for a huge queue to arrive at once! she lies, then she deletes stories that highlight her lies, and then backtracks and lies some more! 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
ha, exactly like the morning she was swanning about talking about how she overslept and had missed her hospital appointment, yet was planning to just turn up as it suited her because obvs the nurses on "her" ward would immediately drop everything and make other people who had turned up on time for their appointments wait, because catering for their favourite princess is always the priority! and then a few hours later, she shared a photo of a sign about missed appointments and the amount it cost the NHS! a quick dirty delete when she started getting called out, as she had literally missed an appointment that morning and not even bothered to call the hospital, let alone cancel in advance - and that was when she tried to justify it with all that crap about how the cancer ward she goes to is all about drop-in appointments and patients just turn up as and when it suits them, because obvs it makes total sense that nurses would potentially sit around for hours with no parents to treat, only for a huge queue to arrive at once! she lies, then she deletes stories that highlight her lies, and then backtracks and lies some more! 🙄😡
I think she needs to be careful. Her sheep aren't as thick as she thinks.
So deceitful and grabby.

Reactions: 4
How has this old message popped up ?!

No idea!!! Weird.
N has the biggest ego, always making sure she's centre stage in whatever group of people she's in.
Am actually surprised she has actual friends. 😳
So full of herself, vain as duck, childish ridiculous humour. Her use of the words "bod" and "tum" amongst others irrationally makes me dislike her even more. 😒

Reactions: 6
Didn’t look too broken & immobile launching that rope up to the chap waiting to catch it though, quite the impressive display of balance & mobility. She’s a walking, talking miracle
---
She also didn't look broken when she got back. I was walking past when she got out the car, no cane, no limping. She looked perfectly fine.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread ideas ………

Nicknacklou is so full of poo 💩 She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just like the lost shoe 👠

not brilliant but it’s all I’ve got 🤷🏼‍♂️

Didn’t look too broken & immobile launching that rope up to the chap waiting to catch it though, quite the impressive display of balance & mobility. She’s a walking, talking miracle
---
She forgot herself for a minute there eh.
---
New thread ideas ………

Nicknacklou is so full of poo 💩 She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just like the lost shoe 👠

not brilliant but it’s all I’ve got 🤷🏼‍♂️
Do u want to create a new one.ive no idea how. I'm seeing the message to create a new one at the bottom. No pressure. If not can someone else volunteer? Sorry I would piss it right up 😄 I'd end up sending it to nicky 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She forgot herself for a minute there eh.
---

Do u want to create a new one.ive no idea how. I'm seeing the message to create a new one at the bottom. No pressure. If not can someone else volunteer? Sorry I would piss it right up 😄 I'd end up sending it to nicky 😬🙈
Absolutely no idea how too or even if I’m allowed?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nicky doesn't get why she feels tired and why she needs to rest after she has been out?
Can someone please tell her she has stage 4 cancer which causes fatigue? Why doesn't she get it?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.