NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel like she should be having fun? She should be resting not having fun. Evidently every time she does have fun she's back in hospital. Is the immaturity level going back to being a child too? She probably knows by now she will end up in hospital after her next jaunt too ?

Reactions: 4
She’s so enabled by everyone around her it’s unbelievable. She’s had so much time doing whatever she wants, going wherever she wants. But people are totally right, those obs are indicative of an infection somewhere. Did anyone see what her BP was? Could even be sepsis.

She needs to start taking it easy if she wants to get more time, any of these infections could mark a rapid deterioration and the inevitable. It’s almost as if content is more important then more time. I don’t think it’s a simple as her just being in denial.
the way she is very aware that her health deteriorates dramatically after every "fun jaunt", you would genuinely think that she would be prioritising her health to ensure she will be able to attend her sister's wedding - yet she seems to be making it very clear that the wedding isn't her priority, as she is far more interested in trips to London or to the beach, or exhausting herself spending time with her goddaughter or going out for meals with friends - which must be pretty hurtful to her sister and family, knowing that the wedding is very low on her list of "adventures" she hoping to go on. especially when her sister has chosen her to be her maid of honour! the wedding isn't that far away now, yet she's regularly risking her health, like going to stay in a beach hut by the sea only a week or so after being discharged for a chest infection, and also wearing a bikini in the cold weather of early April! she has noticed that after each of these trips, she usually ends up being advised to go to A&E, and ends up hospitalised - yet seems unable to join the dots and realise that it's a result of her placing her health at risk! it will be heartbreaking if she is in hospital and misses her sisters wedding simply because she couldn't resist yet another "jaunt" to bounce around at the seaside, risking travelling only a few days prior to the wedding, and then taking all the attention away from her sister as she shares selfies from her hospital bed, lapping up sympathy, and knowing that all the guests at the wedding will be asking about her. and whilst i'm not saying she is intentionally planning to be unwell on the day of the wedding, ensuring she remains as healthy as possible so is able to attend doesn't seem to be anywhere high on her list of priorities, and i can fully imagine her landing herself in hospital as the result of prioritising an overnight trip to "boost her mood" just beforehand. and sadly, if it were the case she had to miss her sister's wedding, she sure as hell would make the most out of the situation, with all the "pity me" posts to boost engagement and beg for #gifted sympathy freebies to cheer her up.

ffs Nicky, when you are discharged from hospital, just focus on resting and taking care of yourself for the next few weeks, and plan to be at your sister's wedding, instead of planning your next "jaunt", "overdoing it" as always, and risking your health only a few days after being allowed home. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Shes not having her scheduled chemo this week. Her oncologist has given her a week off to try to recover.
---
specifically a week of "to rest", to give her body a chance to recover and regain a little strength. when she's discharged from the hospital though, i guarantee she won't spend the week resting - not without a fun "jaunt" chucked in, a day trip out or a meal with friends or something that that places her frail health at risk, and potentially further delays chemo. her priorities are FUN and bouncing around in sequined capes for the sake of content - i can't imagine her managing to rest for a whole week, without giving in to the urge to go on a "little adventure".

also, the use of her cane to open the blinds in her hospital room - there is no way that nurses haven't been in and out of her room to check on her, yet she undoubtly dismissed their offer to open the blinds purely so she has an excuse to film a story featuring her cane - the cane she suddenly needs to sue in hospital, as she can barely walk, yet doesn’t need in the days she spends hours trekking miles around London, bouncing about energetically, despite being in severe pain. make it make sense! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Someone has put a link below I was struggling to find it, cheers
---
Boho Betty ( bracelets and the like ) has just donated nearly £7,500
Those donations were months ago. Showing on the face of the fundraiser because they are 'top donations'.
Read a few comments from Nikkis followers sending her well wishes and cheering her on to get back on her feet so she can go to the beach for more ice creams? Her followers mean well, but obviously don't see the obvious.

I'm still pissed off at her dumb father pricking around in the wheelchair. I work with kids with various special needs and there's nothing remotely funny about wheelchairs.

Reactions: 18
I'm still pissed off at her dumb father pricking around in the wheelchair. I work with kids with various special needs and there's nothing remotely funny about wheelchairs.
I’m disabled and it baffled me too. I’m a goofy person and I love goofing around, but that’s too far/not the right way to do it. One of my friends is an amputee and nobody is going to mess around with their prosthetic limbs. It just isn’t right. And in fact, they’re understandably protective of them and have them in their sight at all times, even in bed at night.

Reactions: 6
The way I see it a wheelchair is similar to prosthetic limbs. They fall in the group of personal mobility aids. Many wheelchair users hate people touching their chair without permission and pushing them without consent. I totally understand why too.
Her dad would no doubt dick around with a prosthetic limb too. It's not silly, it's insulting and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way I see it a wheelchair is similar to prosthetic limbs. They fall in the group of personal mobility aids. Many wheelchair users hate people touching their chair without permission and pushing them without consent. I totally understand why too.
Her dad would no doubt dick around with a prosthetic limb too. It's not silly, it's insulting and pathetic.
Yes, quite - I mean, Nicky's immature for her age, we know that, but her FATHER? No excuse at his age whatsoever. Shameful.

So she didn't find out she had cancer when they were trying for a baby and went ivf? because this is a sub story I'm sure she often pedals out before.
duck off with the curtains.literally seen you moving around.
This woman needs to stop crying wolf,lying,and attention seeking.shes sick yes very f sick.
She is who she is.a bleeping manipulative instagrammer.
Happens yo have cancer.
Worse uses it fie her manipulation
But no better than any of the other instagram twats that does the same crappy,harmful sell,brand,woe is me,selfish,narc behaviour.
There are a few out there right now.and it's disgusting. And they shouldn't be allowed to hold a platform
These people do "this job" because of the vile type of people hey are.
Some are worse like Nick because they are attention seeking in a whole different way. More sinister lie lie lie way.
---
So she didn't find out she had cancer when they were trying for a baby and went ivf? because this is a sub story I'm sure she often pedals out before.
duck off with the curtains.literally seen you moving around.
This woman needs to stop crying wolf,lying,and attention seeking.shes sick yes very f sick.
She is who she is.a bleeping manipulative instagrammer.
Happens yo have cancer.
Worse uses it fie her manipulation
But no better than any of the other instagram twats that does the same crappy,harmful sell,brand,woe is me,selfish,narc behaviour.
There are a few out there right now.and it's disgusting. And they shouldn't be allowed to hold a platform
These people do "this job" because of the vile type of people hey are.
Some are worse like Nick because they are attention seeking in a whole different way. More sinister lie lie lie way.
In real life we'd actively tell people to get away from people like her. We'd tell our friends or family they're toxic and need them out of their lives.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.