NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what after her little switch off I don’t care. The meds have probably blocked her and she needs a good tit.
---

Is every forgetting her acting skills ? she did this last week bloated one min, then gone later. I’m not buying it !!
I know … I agree too …

but there will come a time when she has to face her end and I do feel it’s not so far away, which for all she annoys me it’s still a very sad reality. To see another young person lose their life to this awful illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who doesn’t realise they’ve not had a poo for 8 days and ignored that she couldn’t wee properly either - who does that ?
When you’ve been increasing pain meds that she will know cause constipation she would have laxatives alongside and if not pee’ing no wonder she’s got a temp probably a urine infection - she could do without affecting her bloods / damaging her kidney which affects her treatment
She’s been eating donut after donut and then a big Sunday dinner - so it’s not rocket science to know your intake and not poo’ing isn’t normal.
BUT she is able to luckily video it all as she goes to make a reel after her attention seeking silence - why her husband is videoing her standing up wobbly from a chair instead of helping - places where there’s handrails she’s got the stick in the pic like a prop
Oh and luckily she’s not too tired to link discount codes for brands

oh and incredibly stupid to leave yourself without a 💩 8 days ( if that stomach that big is genuine and not stuck out ) a risk of peforating her bowel
Sorry for the rant 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A couple of things about Nicky she shows no compassion or sympathy for anyone only herself. When other young people have passed not only does she not mention it and doesn’t even acknowledge it. Deborah got a 5 second mention then on to advertise her crap. Yes she’s young and cancer is vile but I’ve little sympathy now for a person that has none to others.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
731A9753-7FF3-4ABB-AC00-BF243F11DAEE.jpeg

96291A08-F560-4D87-B963-A2239FE1CF60.jpeg

9EC742E4-0A47-420E-9BB5-AA681AE142E2.jpeg

14D1757D-A6A9-4FFF-AD2C-DED474B353B8.jpeg

Not too ill to put a reel together or yet another UNDISCLOSED ADVERTISEMENT FOR WOMENS BEST AT THE END.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2095023
View attachment 2095024
View attachment 2095026
View attachment 2095027

Not too ill to put a reel together or yet another UNDISCLOSED ADVERTISEMENT FOR WOMENS BEST AT THE END.
the whole "everything can change in an instant" is exactly the same as the reel she shared when she was admitted to A&E after her London jaunt! she is very aware that all her little "jaunts" and "adventures" result in a deterioration. in her health, because she is expending so much energy, placing herself at extra risk of infection, travelling so likely to have an increase in pain etc - yet she chooses to do it anyway, and it is always followed by a few days silence, and then a "totally overdid it" and "pushed my body too far", with stories filmed from A&E talking about how she needs to learn her body is weak and be more mindful of what she's doing, and how it's yet another reminder of her fragility - only to totally dismiss that once she is discharged and off on another jaunt almost immediately, with all the usual bouncing around and not using her cane, and then return home as the "overdid it" cycle begins again, with hospital admissions and footage of herself wobbling with her cane. 🙄🙄

it's all so bleeping predictable, and claiming she doesn't have the energy to reply to messages, or even share a generic story to update people, is total bullshit when she has clearly spent the past few days collecting footage of herself and her journey to hospital etc to create a reel - which wouldn't be your priority if she was as exhausted as she claims - and then spent time actually creating the reel and concentrating on writing a lengthy caption, with the usual women's best ad! if you aren't too tired to do that, then you aren't too tired to share a quick story. it's entirely intentional to cause people to worry, knowing perfectly well that her engagement will then increase just as she posts yet another as. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
With a pulse of 126, temp of 38.5, and sats of 93% she is clearly not well and has an infection brewing (I paused the reel 🙄)

Sad for her, yes. But it’s the same old same old with the promo code. It’s hard to “stay sad” for someone who is clearly always thinking about the bottom line.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With a pulse of 126, temp of 38.5, and sats of 93% she is clearly not well and has an infection brewing (I paused the reel 🙄)

Sad for her, yes. But it’s the same old same old with the promo code. It’s hard to “stay sad” for someone who is clearly always thinking about the bottom line.
Yeah thats why I queried the ascites earlier. Possibly fake a swollen stomach yes, fake stats? No.
Her pulse is running high and her oxygen is low. I can't see the connection to constipation.

Yeah thats why I queried the ascites earlier. Possibly fake a swollen stomach yes, fake stats? No.
Her pulse is running high and her oxygen is low. I can't see the connection to constipation.
Im wondering if her cancer has spread to her bowel or stomach….

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes possibly. But I think I’d look pretty bloated having not gone to the loo in 8 days too.

• Sad
Why does she have to put a a bloody ad at the end of every update! She looks very unwell in that latest reel.

Reactions: 11
Im actually baffled as to how anyone- cancer or not - could wait 8 days of not having a poo before clicking on that something wasnt right. Sorry but after 2 or 3 days at a push youd start to be concerned. She really doesn’t seem very intune with her own body or what its doing. I find it almost to the point of irresponsible the way she behaves.

Reactions: 16
Im actually baffled as to how anyone- cancer or not - could wait 8 days of not having a poo before clicking on that something wasnt right. Sorry but after 2 or 3 days at a push youd start to be concerned. She really doesn’t seem very intune with her own body or what its doing. I find it almost to the point of irresponsible the way she behaves.
Yes. Sleeping at the side of the sea in cool temps, following a respiratory infection. I hope her husband persuades Nikki to start resting at home instead of this whole show performance and a need to 'go grab life'.
Usually, the palliative care team prescribe laxatives to take with opiods? Nikki mentioned her swollen stomach and opiods causing it over a week ago. In that time as nobody from her care team prescribed movicol or lactulose?

Reactions: 9
You’d think she would save her energy and not take risks so that she is able to attend her sisters wedding - surely that would be a priority ?

Im wondering if her cancer has spread to her bowel or stomach….
And, and I might be talking through my arse here, but is there a chance the radiation therapy could have done some extra bowel / bladder damage? Just a thought, but I’m not medical and I haven’t dr googled so I’ve no idea really.

• Heart
I don’t get if you are as unwell as NNL why, would you go to the beach etc before checking in with your team at the fact you hadn’t pooed for, what 5 days at that point?

Reactions: 10
far too tired to post an update on IG or reply to concerned comments and DMs from followers to reassure everyone that she is okay after that weird, cryptic story - yet enough energy to film her dad bleeping around in a wheelchair because *content* #priorities 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
far too tired to post an update on IG or reply to concerned comments and DMs from followers to reassure everyone that she is okay after that weird, cryptic story - yet enough energy to film her dad bleeping around in a wheelchair because *content* #priorities 🙄🙄
Her Dad needs booted out swiftly from that hospital, pissing about on a ward full of sick people and grinning like a moron. Yes indeed as she says it’s easy to see where she gets her mania from. The lot of them need a psych ward not emergency care or wherever she’s demanded to be sent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well doesn’t her dad look a total dick???
Dear oh dear
---
Her Dad needs booted out swiftly from that hospital, pissing about on a ward full of sick people and grinning like a moron. Yes indeed as she says it’s easy to see where she gets her mania from. The lot of them need a psych ward not emergency care or wherever she’s demanded to be sent.
Couldn’t agree more …. Almost looks like taking the piss out of people who need a wheelchair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.