NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mmm, Walker's Shortbread 🤤

EDIT: to be clear, I am very much talking about the biscuit :LOL:
No-brainer, really....would we rather be in bed with Mr G..shudder...or a massive tin of shortbread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In a lot of ways she reminds me of bowelbabe. I know she raised millions for research in the last few weeks of her life (and was awarded a dame hood) but she was also relentless in the Ads even as she was dying. I just find it so hard to understand why you would want to spend the last few weeks/months doing stuff like that when you could just spend every waking moment with your loved ones. Steve Blandy was interviewed this morning prior to the documentary airing on Monday showing the last few months of BB’s life. He was saying how amazing she was but threw in “she liked the attention” remark too. Bit odd I thought. I didn’t realise he was now expecting twins with his new wife.

Reactions: 8
In a lot of ways she reminds me of bowelbabe. I know she raised millions for research in the last few weeks of her life (and was awarded a dame hood) but she was also relentless in the Ads even as she was dying. I just find it so hard to understand why you would want to spend the last few weeks/months doing stuff like that when you could just spend every waking moment with your loved ones. Steve Blandy was interviewed this morning prior to the documentary airing on Monday showing the last few months of BB’s life. He was saying how amazing she was but threw in “she liked the attention” remark too. Bit odd I thought. I didn’t realise he was now expecting twins with his new wife.
I think that BB did like attention, sure, but she did a lot of good and her family are dignified. She was a million times more likeable than Nicky, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that BB did like attention, sure, but she did a lot of good and her family are dignified. She was a million times more likeable than Nicky, imo.
I think there’s nothing wrong with liking the attention - it can be cute, sweet, and appealing if done in the right way. There’s a difference between lightheartedly enjoying the spotlight and outright hogging it for a quick fame and cash grab.

I think there’s nothing wrong with liking the attention - it can be cute, sweet, and appealing if done in the right way. There’s a difference between lightheartedly enjoying the spotlight and outright hogging it for a quick fame and cash grab.
Totally agree! Like someone said further up the thread, there are lots of people monetising their health problems and it’s usually people who don’t necessarily need the money. BB was very wealthy and Nicky literally begs for money from her followers via her GFM. It’s a sign of the times I suppose with growth of social media and influencing being a “job” now for a lot of people.

Reactions: 4
Despite apparently eating well ?! That’s if she really is ??
She could be eating reasonably well but have cancer cachexia… usually happens in the end stage of the disease. She looks incredibly frail. I almost feel sorry for her then up pops a woman’s best or wild ad and the sympathy disappears!

Reactions: 7
What we have to remember is how.ma y people suffer with cancer.and don't do this. And sadly your likely to come across an asswhole,not good person,who happens to have cancer,who is an instagram twit.and uses the platform horrifically pushing there vileness on others.
Intact the toxic place instgram has become attracts just these type of people.
Take away the cancer.shes just another horror.
And that's on her.
Tattle doesn't exist for people.to "troll". Lots of people are harmed and made to feel tit by those people.tattle is actually quite needed to make sure the people who aren't sucked in, and often who have been harmed and made to feel tit themselves,can have a space to be heard,keep sane,keep grounded and in reality. Not sucked into a vile toxic online culture. One that is made to tap into everyone's insecurities,to manipulate informer to sell a brand,product.

Reactions: 18
So she didn't find out she had cancer when they were trying for a baby and went ivf? because this is a sub story I'm sure she often pedals out before.
i thought that was what happened? wasn't she struggling to have a baby and having fertility treatment, which then lead to the discovery that she was suffering from breast cancer? that's the story I've always heard her tell. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for Mr G - so they would usually go out for a "celebratory" meal, but as they can't, he knew that what she would most appreciate is him rocking up to the hospital wearing a shirt and matching slippers, so she could take photos of him posing gormlessly and awkwardly sticking his tongue out, because nothing makes her happier than creating content - not even spending time with him! 🙄🙄

i thought that was what happened? wasn't she struggling to have a baby and having fertility treatment, which then lead to the discovery that she was suffering from breast cancer? that's the story I've always heard her tell. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for Mr G - so they would usually go out for a "celebratory" meal, but as they can't, he knew that what she would most appreciate is him rocking up to the hospital wearing a shirt and matching slippers, so she could take photos of him posing gormlessly and awkwardly sticking his tongue out, because nothing makes her happier than creating content - not even spending time with him! 🙄🙄
yup. so yet another attempt to tyr and bring the most horrific time to herself. to make people believe she was trying for children! children people and instead found cancer hhhhhh!!!!!!! dun dun dun she is the sickest of the sick

• Angry
Reactions: 2
yup. so yet another attempt to tyr and bring the most horrific time to herself. to make people believe she was trying for children! children people and instead found cancer hhhhhh!!!!!!! dun dun dun she is the sickest of the sick
She’s always said they were trying for children. Do you know otherwise then?

No guys they definitely were going through IVF. Thats not something shes lied about. It was during the IVF process she found her lump.

Reactions: 10
What we have to remember is how.ma y people suffer with cancer.and don't do this. And sadly your likely to come across an asswhole,not good person,who happens to have cancer,who is an instagram twit.and uses the platform horrifically pushing there vileness on others.
Intact the toxic place instgram has become attracts just these type of people.
Take away the cancer.shes just another horror.
And that's on her.
Tattle doesn't exist for people.to "troll". Lots of people are harmed and made to feel tit by those people.tattle is actually quite needed to make sure the people who aren't sucked in, and often who have been harmed and made to feel tit themselves,can have a space to be heard,keep sane,keep grounded and in reality. Not sucked into a vile toxic online culture. One that is made to tap into everyone's insecurities,to manipulate informer to sell a brand,product.
Well said. Although some of Tattle is vile. I don't count this thread as like that, because I've seen more humanity and honesty and suffering on here than I ever see on one of those greedy grabby Insta accounts. We do need this space because we're normal, questioning and fair-minded people who can't quite believe what we're seeing sometimes. I'm put in mind of a training course I did about a million years ago to be a buddy for the THT and one of the lines that stuck with me is this: 'Illness is no excuse for bad behaviour.'

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well said. Although some of Tattle is vile. I don't count this thread as like that, because I've seen more humanity and honesty and suffering on here than I ever see on one of those greedy grabby Insta accounts. We do need this space because we're normal, questioning and fair-minded people who can't quite believe what we're seeing sometimes. I'm put in mind of a training course I did about a million years ago to be a buddy for the THT and one of the lines that stuck with me is this: 'Illness is no excuse for bad behaviour.'
That’s actually why I like this thread/Tattle in general (though like you say Ginny, some threads are vile, bullying and full of trolls)! I don’t see it as a place to tit on people/trash them, but instead critique their behaviour/ethical practices. I mean, sometimes I agree with something an influencer does and I’ll say that, but in fairness, an audience needs to have the freedom to say, “This is not OK,” and a platform on which to say it.

• Heart
That’s actually why I like this thread/Tattle in general (though like you say Ginny, some threads are vile, bullying and full of trolls)! I don’t see it as a place to tit on people/trash them, but instead critique their behaviour/ethical practices. I mean, sometimes I agree with something an influencer does and I’ll say that, but in fairness, an audience needs to have the freedom to say, “This is not OK,” and a platform on which to say it.
Yes, it's really needed in the current climate of fawning cult-followers over on Insta. We have a far more balanced view on here - we can feel sorry for Nicky's predicament of course, but also be horrified by her stupid behaviour.
Also this morning it was good to see one of the 'grammers, Lizzi, talk honestly to camera about both her own feelings and her awareness of what other people with cancer are currently going through too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, it's really needed in the current climate of fawning cult-followers over on Insta. We have a far more balanced view on here - we can feel sorry for Nicky's predicament of course, but also be horrified by her stupid behaviour.
Also this morning it was good to see one of the 'grammers, Lizzi, talk honestly to camera about both her own feelings and her awareness of what other people with cancer are currently going through too.
I wasn't keen in Lizzy at first I thought she was too OTT but I've warmed to her. She keeps it real

• Heart
talking of Lizzie, forgive me if it’s been mentioned, but she has a ⚡tattoo on her wrist and has done for a long time! Also I really feel for Lizzie and others dealing with cancer who have young children, they don’t get to rest, or take time off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she's planning something BIG to celebrate she's not dead yet?
ffs, surely all the holidays and "jaunts" and #gifted freebies, along with that sequined cape emblazoned with the "go grab life" slogan is enough of a "big" celebration - especially when she actually wears the cape whilst gleefully filiming reels on a cancer ward, bouncing and shrieking and literally rubbing her I'M NOT DEAD YET-ness in the faces of other sufferers. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
No guys they definitely were going through IVF. Thats not something shes lied about. It was during the IVF process she found her lump.
No no.i meant lied that they found lump during the ivf process not that they Had ivf. Because when on that reel and in the newspaper it States she was just feeling,as per her breasts in the shower.

No no.i meant lied that they found lump during the ivf process not that they Had ivf. Because when on that reel and in the newspaper it States she was just feeling,as per her breasts in the shower.
Yes it was during the ivf process she found the lump. A nurse put it down to added hormones but Nicky decided to get it checked out. I think she found out the same day that she wasn't pregnant and had terminal cancer. Very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.