NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people worried because an Instagrammer hasn't been online for a couple of days?

Reactions: 12
Why are people worried because an Instagrammer hasn't been online for a couple of days?
I think because she usually online multiple times a day, but we can now see that actually she HAS been online even if she's not posting. Ah, the joys of social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Keeping up the pretense of “live laugh love” when you are going through the most hardest time of your life must be exhausting in itself. So I’m not surprised that she needs these breaks from posting. She doesn’t want to show the reality of things, only the performance side. But even she can’t keep up with it 24/7!

Reactions: 11
She’s like the boy who cried wolf!! I’m sick of her being dramatic and causing drama! She just needs to get on with her life now and stop trying to become famous before she dies!! Get a grip Nicky!! People are past caring!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s like the boy who cried wolf!! I’m sick of her being dramatic and causing drama! She just needs to get on with her life now and stop trying to become famous before she dies!! Get a grip Nicky!! People are past caring!
Are people past caring though?Looking at the messages left for Nikki I'd say its quite the opposite. People do care.

Reactions: 6
There have additions to the GMF in the last few days
I’ve just went to have a look at that GFM set up for her. The target was £35k and it is sitting at over £33k though I don’t know if that total decreases if money is spent. It says 1.5k donations, very poor for somebody with 212k followers! When I looked at the recent donations I felt really angry. Some people even sending a fiver, she’s happily spending more than that on ice cream at the seaside. Makes me so mad that people are still sending her money. She’s so calculating with this silence too if she’s been noticed online today. People commenting on her post at the seaside about how concerned they are about her. And why did her husband say Mr G here on that post. Why not..Alex here. That’s his name right. He bleeping looks nothing like Ryan Gosling. I can’t even watch The Notebook anymore without thinking of that prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nikkis posted. She's been constipated.
She's missed you all so much that shes left a 10% code for you in her bio.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Was just about to say, the irony that she has posted to say that she’s full of tit……

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are people past caring though?Looking at the messages left for Nikki I'd say its quite the opposite. People do care.
Yes you’re right of course people care but I doubt she’s got over 200,000 messages from people and I think a lot of people are now inclined to switch off from her rancid behaviour. It’s a shame that she does this because it says a lot about her personality and her thought process. Why can’t she just say guys I’m Exhausted and in pain I’m switching off for a few days it’s simple, thoughtful, easy and kind just to be transparent to her sheepies 🐑 also that stops the hundreds off messages asking if she’s ok !! Win win for all concerned 😧
Oh so she’s posted. What a bleeping vile cretin of a human being. SHAME ON HER

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nikki's sats in her video aren't great and her heart rate is high at rest. I hope ascites have been ruled out.

Reactions: 5
Nikki's sats in her video aren't great and her heart rate is high at rest. I hope ascites have been ruled out.
Do you know when I saw her stomach I thought of Deborah and ascites and felt that maybe she’s sadly at the beginning of the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what after her little switch off I don’t care. The meds have probably blocked her and she needs a good tit.
---
Do you know when I saw her stomach I thought of Deborah and ascites and felt that maybe she’s sadly at the beginning of the end.
Is every forgetting her acting skills ? she did this last week bloated one min, then gone later. I’m not buying it !! Also didn’t Deborah have cancer in her vital organs ? Nicky doesn’t. Constipation can cause your stomach to swell and Nicky is as she says prone to it and with her periods.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.