NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had “chronic” constipation as a child (long since gone; it was only borderline chronic and lasted a few years). I was always told that if I didn’t poop in 3 days, to get help. Not necessarily hospital level, but certainly a GP visit and 100% back on my meds until things stabilised.

Even 20+ years later I still worry if I don’t go in a day or two. I fail to see how anyone could not poop for 8 freaking days and not think, “This hurts like a witch.” It hurts to not poop!! Eventually you lose your appetite and stop being able to move around comfortably. After that, you start to feel really ill and the pain becomes intense.

Something seems so shady about all this.

And the undisclosed ad?!! Oh please. 😐

Edited to add that her sats and pulse do seem very off (especially as a resting pulse). I don’t think constipation alone is doing that. Nor is it causing her to have a fever of 39+C. I think something is, sadly, going downhill for Nicky now.

Second edit (lol) to add that not pooping in 8 days seems a little too strange given the amount she’s claimed to eat. Bowel obstructions are pretty rare, but more obvious side effects like nausea and vomiting, potentially diarrhoea due to water failing to soak up fibre in the gut, and other issues seem more likely. Even as a child, I don’t think I ever went 8 days without pooping (plus, I ate like a bird).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her Dad needs booted out swiftly from that hospital, pissing about on a ward full of sick people and grinning like a moron. Yes indeed as she says it’s easy to see where she gets her mania from. The lot of them need a psych ward not emergency care or wherever she’s demanded to be sent.
It’s WILD AF. It was the wheeling himself out into the corridor that made me go 🙄 Sure, piss about in the side room if you want. But don’t bleeping do it on a busy A&E ward.

Reactions: 10
Well doesn’t her dad look a total dick???
Dear oh dear
---

Couldn’t agree more …. Almost looks like taking the piss out of people who need a wheelchair
he looks EXACTLY like her - same goonish expression and stupid laugh. I would be totally embarrassed if my father acted like this in a hospital. Which he wouldn't.

Reactions: 10
OMG!!! Put a wig on that man and he's Nicky! How fucked off would you be if you were in awful pain in A&E having to see and hear this total bellend being "silly"?
It's pathetic, bad mannered and inappropriate to dick around in hospital equipment.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, people who rely on wheelchairs think this is hysterical.
Jagoff
Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 1.58.57 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 1.59.16 PM.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Obviously this is how her family deal with adversity/trauma. Act like fools and pretend it's not happening

Reactions: 9
She’s so enabled by everyone around her it’s unbelievable. She’s had so much time doing whatever she wants, going wherever she wants. But people are totally right, those obs are indicative of an infection somewhere. Did anyone see what her BP was? Could even be sepsis.

She needs to start taking it easy if she wants to get more time, any of these infections could mark a rapid deterioration and the inevitable. It’s almost as if content is more important then more time. I don’t think it’s a simple as her just being in denial.

Reactions: 6
She’s so enabled by everyone around her it’s unbelievable. She’s had so much time doing whatever she wants, going wherever she wants. But people are totally right, those obs are indicative of an infection somewhere. Did anyone see what her BP was? Could even be sepsis.

She needs to start taking it easy if she wants to get more time, any of these infections could mark a rapid deterioration and the inevitable. It’s almost as if content is more important then more time. I don’t think it’s a simple as her just being in denial.
Her BP was normal. Around 114/70. Can't remember the exact systolic

Reactions: 4
She must be brave an stoic if she went 8 days without a poo. I went 5 days after the birth of my eldest kid as I was necking back codeine for the rips and tears caused. I burst into tears with the pain. I couldn't sit down and was terrified of trying. Needed an emergency late night trip to the chemist for the biggest, strongest laxatives and suppositories I could buy.
Even then it was almost as painful as labour!
---
I really believe Nicky thinks she's going to triumph over cancer. Nothing else makes sense otherwise. Why the ads? How much money does she need now?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She must be brave an stoic if she went 8 days without a poo. I went 5 days after the birth of my eldest kid as I was necking back codeine for the rips and tears caused. I burst into tears with the pain. I couldn't sit down and was terrified of trying. Needed an emergency late night trip to the chemist for the biggest, strongest laxatives and suppositories I could buy.
Even then it was almost as painful as labour!
God I feel your pain. Had the exact same with my first birth. It genuinely hurt more than childbirth!

Reactions: 4
Jagoff
View attachment 2095579View attachment 2095580
not only is his behaviour inappropriate in general - especially for her to be filming and sharing on IG, because obvs using a wheelchairs is such JOKES 🙄 - if i were a nurse on that ward, i would have asked him to leave or called security to kick him out! the last thing they need is a him ducking about in a wheelchair in the corridors, getting in the way when they are trying to care for sick people! as if Nicky herself filming that wheelchair reel wearing that sequined cape, waving her arms around gleefully to show off her "new wheels" - which, as with her cane, she has since used only to create content - and demanded the nurses refilm the footage until it was perfect, now her dad is behaving similarly.

Reactions: 8
Jagoff
View attachment 2095579View attachment 2095580
Thank you for bringing awareness to this important point. I’ll be honest, this didn’t even cross my mind until you mentioned it. Turning a wheelchair into a “toy” for the shits and giggles, and then blasting the footage to 200,000 people—the same people she wants to create “accessible clothing” for is ableist and ignorant AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those obs could’ve been taken after she’d walked to the loo and tried to 💩 or when she first came in or due to temp
Hence the low sats and high heart rate
Who knows - there’s a reason why she’s shown them and not said it’s after exertion
She’s sat in a bikini in a wooden hut next to the sea after a chest infection - hardly best idea she’s had
It’s like she wants to cause herself a crisis
She managed with all her pain to sit in a deckchair which are uncomfy and hard to get out of and a made do mattress when she can’t sleep in her own bed with the amazing mattress she tries to flog - and no nausea or vomiting or abdo pain mentioned from not poo’ing or wee’ing and eating like normal
That’s not normal
And as for her dad pissing about on a ward 😡 and laughing at being in a wheelchair 😡

There was no need to go to the beach when she’d been two days before - and she’s had more holidays of a lifetime than most people have had one in a lifetime

I follow two young girls with cancer and they are hospitalised and not jumping about nor getting freebies / GFM

Reactions: 6
I thought it was her dad's wheelchair at first until I realised it was hers. That's bad craic like! Poor unwell people in the hospital who want to rest not watching people spinning about in the corridor with a wheelchair they don't need.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was her dad's wheelchair at first until I realised it was hers. That's bad craic like! Poor unwell people in the hospital who want to rest not watching people spinning about in the corridor with a wheelchair they don't need.
Yes...also, I mean, how old is he, and doesn't he as a father want to set an example and be a good role model? Clearly not.

Reactions: 3
It's a very very common side effect.top 5 mentioned to patients.
---
With a pulse of 126, temp of 38.5, and sats of 93% she is clearly not well and has an infection brewing (I paused the reel 🙄)

Sad for her, yes. But it’s the same old same old with the promo code. It’s hard to “stay sad” for someone who is clearly always thinking about the bottom line.
As she new you would.its exactly why she posted her stats
---
Her BP was normal. Around 114/70. Can't remember the exact systolic
Just a reminder though.peolme who are as ill.as nick will have an already sometimes halved stats to normal. There normal is never "normal normal"

Last edited:
She’s infuriating. I start reading and feel sorry for her ….. then at the end she starts flogging her tit with codes and links. She’s dying and she still thinks to tout for a few quid. I so want to feel sorry for her, but it just disappears as soon as I see that. twit.

And, and I might be talking through my arse here, but is there a chance the radiation therapy could have done some extra bowel / bladder damage? Just a thought, but I’m not medical and I haven’t dr googled so I’ve no idea really.
It’s just the meds making her blocked up. You have to take Laxido or similar which she is fully aware of and that’s what she was given when she had rads before but she made a big fuss about the taste of it. When your on tit loads (excuse the pun) of opioids etc they talk you through the constipation problems you may get. She needs to take better care of herself and stop with the mini breaks. She’s an adult she’s not stupid she has a beautiful home and should appreciate what she has got and stop and smell the roses. If she doesn’t slow down and listen to her body she will just cut short what little time she has left. Shame her sister’s wedding isn’t a priority for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.