Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
The NHS has many faults but looking at it from an outsider perspective makes you think.
I totally agree. I've found her recent attitude abhorrent to be honest. My (dearly departed) big brother was misdiagnosed for months leading up to a catastrophic illness - not cancer - but life threatening. He endured 8 operations, 3 cardiac arrests, a 12 week coma, and a 9 month hospital stay, it was all sadly easily avoided. During his (sadly short lived) recovery he was approached by different lawyers (he spoke on channel 4 news when he was in hospital in support of the Junior Doctor strikes, which is how they approached him) multiple times offering to help him sue the NHS and promising to publicise his story to make him money. His response? Why would I criticise and sue the institution that saved me, gave me so much and is the backbone of our society? I was and still am so proud of him for that and so much more. She needs to see the wider picture and get a clue about how over worked, under funded and under valued the NHS is by the current government. I bet she's a Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
I’m new to this thread but have followed her for a while and don’t even know what brought me to her IG. Firstly I’ll say if she’s receiving DLA or any other disability allowance like blue badge or anything then she can flash that at Disneyland Paris and get Priority Pass no questions asked despite her prancing about like an overexcited toddler. The hotel they’re staying at the new Marvel one is very new and very expensive, out of reach for most normal families and she hinted about a Spider-Man room as he was their favourite. There are only Spider-Man suites there so they must have been upgraded or have plenty of donated spondoolies to afford that one. We stayed there in the summer and it is actually a very nice hotel. The parks there are nowhere near the buzz of Florida but I guess at this stage she’ll take any greedy freebie she can get. As others have said there’s no way she’s downing all those meds and drinking alcohol. In that meds bag she packed I saw Gabapentin and Oramorph. Both are heavy duty opiates for severe pain. She wouldn’t be strutting and posing and walking and climbing on rocks while taking those, more like necking anti-emetics or head down toilet bowl vomiting. They can be brutal if not taken properly. I believe she is slightly unhinged with some mental health issues/problems dealing with her diagnosis and long term prognosis. I say long term as she may be around for a good few years yet or she could have a quick demise and Good Night Vienna. I will never donate to anyone begging for money for living lists but I think the day of cancer influencers is coming to an end, and other beggy characters like Hinch and The Cains, simply because life is getting so hard for everyone. Sorry for long post it’s my first one on here but have read through the threads and one thing I agree with, she’s a nob and so is the wet dishrag she’s drags around with her.

Reactions: 29
I’ve said on here that my little one was diagnosed with cancer aged 10. Thankfully they are in remission now. They were nominated by their nurses to receive an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland Paris for us all. What did my little amazing person do - asked if the trip they were awarded could be gifted to another child - a younger child that would really have fun as we have been before. The reason why - “mum there could be a little child out there who’s going through worse than I did and who’s dying wish is to go to Disney”
And this twonk is prancing around Disney on a probably gifted trip getting priority passes 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Ahhh, so Nicky has jelly legs and hip pain has she? As she dances round Disney like a middle aged toddler pushing kids out of the way so her and the big ham loving tit she's married to can get on rides before them.
Oh that's terrible - but i guess she's got all those painkillers to help her - we saw her bring them after all.

Oh but wait, she's drinking. Which suggests she isn't taking any of those painkillers she bought for the awful pain she's in. I doubt someone as scared of Naproxen as Nicky is would be mixing it with booze in the middle of the day.

Interesting that. Almost like she isn't actually in pain isn't it. You'd have thought if the TERRIBLE PAIN was actually a thing she'd have taken the pills and avoided the alcohol. Wouldn't ya...

Glad she's got that life saving disabled pass though, so she can booze her way through Disney. Imagine being actually disabled and/or in a wheelchair struggling through the park and seeing her carry on like this.

EDIT -
Oh, now she's climbed up on a rock to pretend to pull the sword from the stone.

All jelly like and full of hip pain.

I think she's genuinely so thick she just forgot her last story/lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Iceache

I can see she has her god daughter with her again. I think the mother of that child is more patient than me, because it would annoy me to see Nicky "playing Mum" with my child. Because let's be honest that's what she's doing. (E.g. NNL making up the bedroom she had designated for her child for the god child, the style of poses, etc. etc). I would feel sad for her that IVF didn't work, and obviously that she is going to die young without having any kids, but even so I'd be annoyed -- my child is not a doll you can "play pretend" with ffs.
I disagree. Anyone who loves my children enough to have them overnight, cook them healthy, fun meals and spoil them with time is alright in my book! I don’t actually see anything wrong with ‘playing mum’ with godchildren etc; it’s beneficial for everyone and I think if you wanted but couldn’t have children yet have worked through that and love treating your loved ones’ children instead, then that’s pretty admirable! I’m confident enough in my kids’ love for me that I know it can’t be replaced. The more love your kids get, the better!!

Reactions: 24

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
‘Plebs’ below him? 🤢 Those same plebs who are are the kind of people funding him and Nicky jetting around the world when he can easily afford it himself.

Your classism is showing.
I read that differently - as sort of ironic and showing the inequalities? At least I hope that's what OP meant!

Reactions: 21

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
It seems she has her priorities all wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know about her, but I’d be spending some of the go fund me on a private biopsy, not on another jaunt somewhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Can't wait for this upcoming Mr G takeover she's now giving people no option to say no to in her stories.

I mean, he is one of the more charismatic and cultured men I've come across on Instagram. What a treat for the senses this will be! I imagine it going is going to be a truly revealing look into the life of a man we are all fascinated by. She's amazing to share him with his adoring public.

I can't wait to get all the answers to the BIG questions that keep me up at night like what's mr g's favourite disney character, does he prefer lunch or brunch and what's his best mall to visit in florida, is his favourite sandwich ham and can he actually speak?

Nicky, thank you, THANK YOU for this wonderful opportunity. I've never looked forward to anything more

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jvuddie

VIP Member
I actually can't believe her anymore. Can someone this appallingly self obsessed really exist?

Today I've had to hear about an 11 year dying of cancer, and a young mum with days left and, wow, here's good Nick Nack Twat ignoring all this and moaning about the NHS treatment delays while sitting on a wad of cash and choosing to use that to go on yet another holiday to Disney. Like the grown adult she is. Rather than put it towards private treatment and quit taking up the precious NHS resources she bitches about.

Is she honestly for real?

I'm sorry, and I don't say this lightly as I understand the horrors of living with cancer, but she deserves everything she gets at this point.

I hope you read here Nicky as, from a fellow stage 4 breast cancer patient to another, I think you are a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Wow
I really wish people would stop slating the NHS. I understand that people are experiencing difficulties. I don’t have any issues as horrific as terminal cancer, but I’m going to be waiting months for in-person physiotherapy. The NHS is a publicly funded organisation but they are organised by the government. Blame the Tories! Don’t post on your platform with thousands of followers slating the NHS, when they are doing the best they can with the resources they have been given.

• Heart

Catsme

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here 👋🏽

As much as I absolutely loathe a lot of NNL’s entitled, self-aggrandising behaviour (the maskless on the plane event tipped me over the edge tbh, along with the constant holidays), I actually feel devastated to watch her as her cancer progresses. A lot of you are 100% spot on with the childish behaviour analysis — it definitely does look like a coping mechanism for her.

When I first started following her, she didn’t do so much childish stuff and she just seemed like a very buoyant adult (Phoebe from Friends vibes, sort of flaky but not unbearable). But her regression into childish behaviour seems almost exactly in line with her cancer progression. It’s almost at the point where I don’t even find it annoying, I just find it totally sad and a bit terrifying to see. Especially combined with the constant sun exposure.

The pool float situation looked like it was masking a lot of fear. All of it, really. Probably even the holidays and the skipping and the naming things. I wonder if that’s why Mr G goes along with it. He isn’t stupid and he knows too. After all, he’s seen his wife with and without cancer and he’s witnessed the change, so for him it’s obvious/apparent. Maybe he’s trying to be kind because he knows that she’ll be gone one day, and also because he’s got his whole life ahead of her and she hasnt. Pretty fucked up for them both tbf.

Obviously this does NOT excuse her more problematic behaviour (you guys have already covered/cover that), but talking about the childhood regression stuff alone, I kind of see why. A lot of child abuse victims have a childhood regression in early adulthood because they can relive what they missed the first time. Wondering if it’s like that in a way? She’s trying to have it all in case she never has it again, if that makes sense.

Jesus she can be a PITA but I can’t help but feel awful for her underneath it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m no hairdresser but my husband uses clippers and you have to manually change the attachment for the number of shortness you want. So who changed the attachment to a lower setting so she made this ‘accident’
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I hate liars!

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Jack Monroe has done a lot of good, that's the difference. I find NNL's latest posts about having to get a wheelchair on holiday very hard to swallow when she's been skipping about as usual.
Nicky is very unique in the fact that she doesn't even pretend to be interested in anyone else apart from the Royal Bank of Nicky. I guess you have to admire her cheek.

It's actually a bit weird how confident she is being 100% selfish at all times and shamelessly manipulating people to give their money to a 'charity' that raises money for one person only (or two if you count Mr Ham as a fully developed person, but I don't)

Also, I am agreeing with anyone who has said Disneyland Paris is a complete shithole and no one with even a modicum of taste would go.

I went under duress for a birthday - half the rides were shut, the restaurant was filthy and stank like poo and this awful Brit Abroad family got forcefully ejected for starting a punch up, I found Snow White chain smoking fags behind one of the (closed) rides, we queued for two hours to get on the haunted mansion and it broke when we finally got there.

And obviously all the actors are French and rude so it all feels about as Disney as entering a portal to hell.

An absolute dump - why two childless numpties would use other people's money to go during a cost of living crisis is insane to me. I recognise they aren't the sharpest tools in the box however.

• Haha
  • Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
Rest needed, now running around cramming in all the rides whilst she can before heading home….you can’t do that if you are In a lot of pain! Sorry but you cannot!
'Crush's Coaster' her favourite ride - hmm. On their website they recommend that people with joint problems don't go on it!

• Wow
  • Angry

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
i Can’t get my head around the fact that cancer has become something to use to promote yourself and gain money from. There are some lovely people out there dealing with so much, they don’t need to be behaving like utter gob shites either. Emma ( peeps mum) was wonderful, I fear a lot of people are sat at home feeling even more low because they feel they should be living with cancer like theses imbeciles.

Reactions: 18

ginnyw

VIP Member
It's often said that the things which draw you to a person in the first place are the same things that make you want to kill them later on (!). This might well be the case with NNL. At first I thought she was really buzzy and active and sunny-natured and I admired that. Now she's still those things but I find myself actually grinding my teeth at all the Disney stuff.

Advance possible-new-thread-title-suggestion: NickyNooman Bewildering Hooman.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
4E92D90A-3D2C-4F10-9AC9-6A94841902C2.jpeg

Here we go - lots of stories about “her pain” and how it’s just too much to cope with today and her team are telling her to up her meds but she doesn’t want to……

tell me you’ve been reading tattle without telling me you’ve been reading tattle…… 🙄

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Retired and proud NHS worker here. She can fuck off with her sly digs! She has been treat like a Disney princess during her treatment. Twatting around on a young adults ward and just pleasing herself. I hope the rest of her treatment is on the adult ward. It might make her grow up a bit.

• Heart