Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never going to write that book. Because that would be hard work. Unlike BB, whose book has an unbroken line of five star reviews on amazon. Nice to see

Reactions: 2
That’s absolutely fine that a poster will block me on my first time posting in this thread. Obviously has issues understanding what a forum is and hits a button so I guess there’s nothing more to say except I’m not writing a dissertation so no need for paragraphs my dear. Oh wait, you’ve been heavy on the block button so won’t read this anyway 🙄
I think she’s a tad confused because she being snarky at me today too. What a pleasant person and so welcoming.

Gabapentin is not an opioid, let alone a "heavy duty" one. It's an anticonvulsant that is also used to treat nerve pain. Oramorph, on the other hand ...
Yes Gab is great for my nerve pain.

Reactions: 3
The regular ‘my hips didn’t like this’ comments are pointless at this stage. Day two of full on rides and countless steps walking and it means nothing to throw that statement out.
I have no idea why she keeps mentioning her hips. She went on that hotel ride that shoots you a gazillion floors up, and then drops you back down again. But she walked out of it like it was nothing. Well it looked that way anyway.

Oramorph. Isn’t that oral morphine? Morphine, alcohol and drop rides. Interesting combo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm on Gabapentin and chemo for a rheumatological auto immune disease and have a blue badge as I'm unable to walk very far , get fatigued very easily and I'm in near constant pain and had to seriously rethink my life and what I'm able to do ....there's no way on earth I'd be able to walk around Disney, let alone risk going in any of those hairy rides!....I'd have used up all my "spoons" for the week and then need another week to recover! .....DLP would be my idea of hell!
I feel you Cariad I’m also on weekly Methotrexate and fortnightly Adalimunab for Autoimmune Disease plus Rads Damage etc and I’m just not convinced she is telling the truth. I couldn’t do any of that anymore, she’s clearly a miracle !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just googled some of the drugs mentioned and alcohol and it’s a massive NO NO.
We know she’s not taking them, we have found a place to discuss her lies and behaviour but I bet you there’s loads of people sitting there watching it this weekend, thinking WTF!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hang on a minute, she just posted a story of herself taking drugs. But a few stories back she was drinking champagne. Surely champagne and morphine don’t mix?

Reactions: 8
You can just imagine the other people/families that also have a pass watching her is utter disbelief that a grown women who is supposedly in a lot of pain is skipping about and just generally being a fool.

Reactions: 2
Hang on a minute, she just posted a story of herself taking drugs. But a few stories back she was drinking champagne. Surely champagne and morphine don’t mix?
What’s to say it was morphine?! It’s probably just paracetamol!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
What’s to say it was morphine?! It’s probably just paracetamol!!!!!!!!!!
This is true. I think someone mentioned she has bought oramorph and gabapentin with her. Something doesn’t add up though. But maybe it’s confusing because of the way she edits her “highlight reel”.

She said she is unlikely to make her sisters wedding and that's next year so it's not a far reach to say she doesnt have much time left is it?

But if she is lying and isn't as ill as she has implied then I hope someone questions it, but of course they won't because no one will argue with a terminally ill person and most think a person wouldn't lie about anything like that, that's how they get away with scamming more and more money and getting greedier.

The last time I looked (when she was in Florida) her go fund me was £29,000 but she also made it clear that the money is to fund her living list or whatever she called it

Firstly, drop your snarky comments and don't address me like I'm stupid.

Nicky did a story yesterday saying to get a priority pass you need to apply for one.

You said you can rock up and flash your blue badge or a letter and that is acceptable.

I then said what Nicky had said.

You then replied and said that you have to apply for one which is what I said but you then told me i was wrong.

I couldn't even be bothered to read your one big paragraph in which you said the same thing about you having to apply. You seem to be arguing that I'm wrong, despite me saying the same thing.

Thank duck for the block button. It's getting good use today
Who exactly are you talking too? Because you have got two messages mixed up. Just because NNL says she might not make her sisters wedding it doesn’t mean it’s true and I don’t believe it. I think she’s just being dramatic and lying and I think most of the messages here say the same! Goodnight and keep blocking 👍🏻

I have no idea why she keeps mentioning her hips. She went on that hotel ride that shoots you a gazillion floors up, and then drops you back down again. But she walked out of it like it was nothing. Well it looked that way anyway.

Oramorph. Isn’t that oral morphine? Morphine, alcohol and drop rides. Interesting combo.
Yes it is and it knocked me flat plus at the time I was also on 90 of Zomorph and the Oramorph was for breakthrough pain. No idea how if she’s taking that and drinking she’s making any sense at all maybe she’s lying but doesn’t realise it lol

Reactions: 1
You can just imagine the other people/families that also have a pass watching her is utter disbelief that a grown women who is supposedly in a lot of pain is skipping about and just generally being a fool.
The family in shot behind her taking her pills didn’t look too impressed, definite side eye. Probably didn’t really want to be on Insta stories either

Boycott companies and brands associated with these chancers
But also email or message them and tell them why. It’s important brands realise that there are people who won’t buy because of who they work with.

The family in shot behind her taking her pills didn’t look too impressed, definite side eye. Probably didn’t really want to be on Insta stories either
They’re all looking over by the end of the story but one woman looks like she’s clocked what’s going on from the start and doesn’t look impressed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.