Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon we should set up a collective GFM from here, or a GFU - Go Fund Us (To Somehow Put Up With The tit Coming From NNL).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she is unlikely to make her sisters wedding and that's next year so it's not a far reach to say she doesnt have much time left is it?

But if she is lying and isn't as ill as she has implied then I hope someone questions it, but of course they won't because no one will argue with a terminally ill person and most think a person wouldn't lie about anything like that, that's how they get away with scamming more and more money and getting greedier.

The last time I looked (when she was in Florida) her go fund me was £29,000 but she also made it clear that the money is to fund her living list or whatever she called it

Firstly, drop your snarky comments and don't address me like I'm stupid.

Nicky did a story yesterday saying to get a priority pass you need to apply for one.

You said you can rock up and flash your blue badge or a letter and that is acceptable.

I then said what Nicky had said.

You then replied and said that you have to apply for one which is what I said but you then told me i was wrong.

I couldn't even be bothered to read your one big paragraph in which you said the same thing about you having to apply. You seem to be arguing that I'm wrong, despite me saying the same thing.

Thank duck for the block button. It's getting good use today
[/QUOTE
That’s absolutely fine that a poster will block me on my first time posting in this thread. Obviously has issues understanding what a forum is and hits a button so I guess there’s nothing more to say except I’m not writing a dissertation so no need for paragraphs my dear. Oh wait, you’ve been heavy on the block button so won’t read this anyway 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I am (again) gobsmacked at just how many rides this poor pain-ridden girl is forcing herself to go on. From what I remember (OK, based on a low-budget experience at Thorpe Park), you get jolted around all over the place.

Reactions: 12
I am (again) gobsmacked at just how many rides this poor pain-ridden girl is forcing herself to go on. From what I remember (OK, based on a low-budget experience at Thorpe Park), you get jolted around all over the place.
That one she's just been on (Hollywood tower or whatever, I thought it was the Haunsed Mansion tbh) basically involves just dropping out of the sky at high speed. I found it actually hurt and whacked me all over the place when I was there and i wasn't in pain at that point.

Absolutely not a chance you'd go on it if you were in any form of pain. I'm not sure they'd even let you (I remember a woman who was pregnant wasn't allowed to go on and one of my friends who did go on complained of feeling really sick after all and had to go for a lie down)

Reactions: 6
That one she's just been on (Hollywood tower or whatever, I thought it was the Haunsed Mansion tbh) basically involves just dropping out of the sky at high speed. I found it actually hurt and whacked me all over the place when I was there and i wasn't in pain at that point.

Absolutely not a chance you'd go on it if you were in any form of pain. I'm not sure they'd even let you (I remember a woman who was pregnant wasn't allowed to go on and one of my friends who did go on complained of feeling really sick after all and had to go for a lie down)
I feel sick just looking at them, never mind getting on them. If somebody was on strong pain and had hip issues, this looks to me like the last thing they should be going on. And even if the pain were working, it seems that it would be dangerous - perhaps even more so - to throw yourself about as if your bones were absolutely fine.

Reactions: 7

The walking alone would exhaust a healthy fit person . Strange that someone who ranted about needing an urgent CT scan last week is so fit and well. Something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 11
The walking alone would exhaust a healthy fit person . Strange that someone who ranted about needing an urgent CT scan last week is so fit and well. Something doesn’t add up.
Agreed. There's a lot of conning going on.

I feel sick just looking at them, never mind getting on them. If somebody was on strong pain and had hip issues, this looks to me like the last thing they should be going on. And even if the pain were working, it seems that it would be dangerous - perhaps even more so - to throw yourself about as if your bones were absolutely fine.
My dad never forgave us for luring him on Space Mountain in Florida 30 years ago because it set his back pain off. I now at 50 & reasonably fit & healthy avoid some rides I did in my 30’s because they just throw you around too much, I’m surprised at some of the ones she’s chosen to go on. But at least it’ll be “overdone it” content for her when she gets home

Reactions: 8
My dad never forgave us for luring him on Space Mountain in Florida 30 years ago because it set his back pain off. I now at 50 & reasonably fit & healthy avoid some rides I did in my 30’s because they just throw you around too much, I’m surprised at some of the ones she’s chosen to go on. But at least it’ll be “overdone it” content for her when she gets home
Yes, sigh. It amazes me how she (and some other Instagrammers) confuse blatant consumerism with genuinely getting something out of life. Like the only thing that can make you happy if your time is limited is continually spending (somebody else's) money on expensive tit and filming yourself consuming it. Ooh, drink, I'm happy! Ooh, shopping, I'm happy! Ooh, free gifts, I'm happy! Whatever happened to private, reflective moments which don't involve money?

Reactions: 11
In that meds bag she packed I saw Gabapentin and Oramorph. Both are heavy duty opiates for severe pain. She wouldn’t be strutting and posing and walking and climbing on rocks while taking those, more like necking anti-emetics or head down toilet bowl vomiting.
Gabapentin is not an opioid, let alone a "heavy duty" one. It's an anticonvulsant that is also used to treat nerve pain. Oramorph, on the other hand ...

Honestly it infuriates me the way she throws around the pain card yet acts the way she does! Not saying she isn't in pain at all, because obviously only she knows what pain she is truly in, but it's getting predictable now that she will go away and do all the things she does, whilst inserting the odd sentence about how she's still hurting, then she will get home and complain about how exhausted she is.

Reactions: 9
Gabapentin is not an opioid, let alone a "heavy duty" one. It's an anticonvulsant that is also used to treat nerve pain. Oramorph, on the other hand ...
I'm on Gabapentin and chemo for a rheumatological auto immune disease and have a blue badge as I'm unable to walk very far , get fatigued very easily and I'm in near constant pain and had to seriously rethink my life and what I'm able to do ....there's no way on earth I'd be able to walk around Disney, let alone risk going in any of those hairy rides!....I'd have used up all my "spoons" for the week and then need another week to recover! .....DLP would be my idea of hell!

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm on Gabapentin and chemo for a rheumatological auto immune disease and have a blue badge as I'm unable to walk very far , get fatigued very easily and I'm in near constant pain and had to seriously rethink my life and what I'm able to do ....there's no way on earth I'd be able to walk around Disney, let alone risk going in any of those hairy rides!....I'd have used up all my "spoons" for the week and then need another week to recover! .....DLP would be my idea of hell!
Not questioning that people taking it are in pain (although I was prescribed it off-label for anxiety and it did zip for my coexisting pain), just saying that it's definitely not a narcotic

Reactions: 1
I just googled the cost of the Marvel hotel she is staying in and am truly shook

While I might give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she booked way in advance, even if you are booking now for next March the cheapest per night for a weekend stay is around £600 a night.

In September and peak summer time I can't find a room for less than a £1000 a night...!? Cheapest I can find is £370 a night for the middle of November.

Can see why she's had to up the GofundMe can't you....

WOW!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I just googled the cost of the Marvel hotel she is staying in and am truly shook

While I might give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she booked way in advance, even if you are booking now for next March the cheapest per night for a weekend stay is around £600 a night.

In September and peak summer time I can't find a room for less than a £1000 a night...!? Cheapest I can find is £370 a night for the middle of November.

Can see why she's had to up the GofundMe can't you....

WOW!
So she could have easily spent 3K, with food, drinks and travel. All just for a weekend holiday. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
So she could have easily spent 3K, with food, drinks and travel. All just for a weekend holiday. 🤦‍♀️
It's obscene! Especially given she was in Disney in the US a matter of weeks ago.
That must have cost about 10k then.

I realise I am not the richest person in the world, but even if i was I'd struggle with spending that much money on taking myself and my husband to a kid's playpark.

The fact she is doing it with other people's cash - most of whom I imagine wouldn't have a hope in hell of affording it for themselves - is something I don't have words for.

Wouldn't you at least try to keep the costs slightly more reasonable, especially if you are concerned about your current cancer progression and NHS treatment options?
I remember staying in a lovely Airbnb for about £70 a night when I went.

Absolutely bonkers

I stand corrected. Thank you and I’m sorry if I mislaid anyone. I only know my dear Dad was prescribed both at end of life after his chemo/radiation.

Reactions: 6
It's obscene! Especially given she was in Disney in the US a matter of weeks ago.
That must have cost about 10k then.

I realise I am not the richest person in the world, but even if i was I'd struggle with spending that much money on taking myself and my husband to a kid's playpark.

The fact she is doing it with other people's cash - most of whom I imagine wouldn't have a hope in hell of affording it for themselves - is something I don't have words for.

Wouldn't you at least try to keep the costs slightly more reasonable, especially if you are concerned about your current cancer progression and NHS treatment options?
I remember staying in a lovely Airbnb for about £70 a night when I went.

Absolutely bonkers
I find the constant filming themselves stuffing food and booze extremely distasteful at a time when the rest of us are trying to get round food price rises. I don't care that she has limited time left. Plenty of people in that situation who show a bit more humility and tact.

Reactions: 7
The regular ‘my hips didn’t like this’ comments are pointless at this stage. Day two of full on rides and countless steps walking and it means nothing to throw that statement out.

Reactions: 10
94D1B223-D409-4EB5-91D1-5BEFA17A590E.jpeg

Shocking, something that little miss princess couldn’t get priority for. How does it feel to be a mere joe bloggs Nick? Can’t get everything you want after all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.