Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a good job, they undoubtedly have life insurance meaning the house will be paid off. Their house must be worth around 500k plus looking at similar properties. These people are not poor, they are comfortable. Yes life has dealt her a shirty hand, bit it does the same to lots of people. Why does she need constant holidays ne experiences? Why is she more important?
They probably had the life insurance and house payed off as she was diagnosed at stage 4 and it’s terminal?

Reactions: 3
'Spenny' Oh duck off you irritating bleep. I'm going to call her Thrush from now on. Sorry for the crudity but she's really fucked me off this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And of course now, all of sudden, she’s exhausted and it’s all caught up on her.

So unbelievably transparent and predictable 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And to think I used to follow her and send pictures of tatas! I need bleeping shot I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who’s placing bets on hip pain tomorrow? Or will it be her back? Can’t be covid as she brought that back last time… Could be the hips and possibly knees actually whilst holding a wild deodorant and wearing the tit activewear?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And of course now, all of sudden, she’s exhausted and it’s all caught up on her.

So unbelievably transparent and predictable 🤢
She’s a giant piece of 💩

The face...
Such a smug look. She is sooo predictable but I’ve come to realise how very boring she is. She uses this OVERDONE, CRASH, BODY HATES ME, words over & over clearly limited vocabulary. Irritating child just stay in France with no internet 🤞🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who’s placing bets on hip pain tomorrow? Or will it be her back? Can’t be covid as she brought that back last time… Could be the hips and possibly knees actually whilst holding a wild deodorant and wearing the tit activewear?!!!
Or she needs to call her ‘Team’ to add extra drama

Reactions: 3
Or she needs to call her ‘Team’ to add extra drama
Or she will be 'in talks' with some big important organisation but only if her 'management' agrees and if she can squeeze it in with her 'work.' Oh, and cue adverts for bed linen and pillows as she takes a 'chill day' to recover from all that very difficult Disney stuff before miraculously rising for a barbecue later during which her 'bean' will produce more than the average family of four's food for a week in one evening (much of it of course a freebie from Hello Fresh or, in the case of NNL, Hello Suckers). Have I covered everything? Realise I forgot the Big Ball of Joy and The Shite Necklace Con.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This might have been cleared up so apologises If I am bringing back old conversation but she definitely lied on her stories (multiple times) that the profits from the necklace now go to charity, I had a look at her GFM and she is still receiving profits from boho betty!

I try not to get too annoyed by the things she does but this has really annoyed me! It is one thing flashing your GFM holidays but to then lie about where the profits go ...when it is lining your bank account is so very very wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This might have been cleared up so apologises If I am bringing back old conversation but she definitely lied on her stories (multiple times) that the profits from the necklace now go to charity, I had a look at her GFM and she is still receiving profits from boho betty!

I try not to get too annoyed by the things she does but this has really annoyed me! It is one thing flashing your GFM holidays but to then lie about where the profits go ...when it is lining your bank account is so very very wrong!
With all the issues people have highlighted, not declaring adverts or freebies, benefit fraud claims, false info on GFM, I'm very surprised that she hasn't had any warnings from companies or organisations.

Reactions: 2
With all the issues people have highlighted, not declaring adverts or freebies, benefit fraud claims, false info on GFM, I'm very surprised that she hasn't had any warnings from companies or organisations.
But has any of the above actually been raised directly with ANY of the companies she works with? It’s no use it just been discussed on here.

Yes and the necklace official website says the profits are split between her and the charity. Disgusting vile human using a charity like that by lying to line her own pockets. I used to have a real guilt complex about slagging off anyone with a terminal illness but that’s gone with her!!! Illness or not, she is a vile, lying, grabby, smug, dishonest cow. Karma will get her sorry ass. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.