Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched on Catch up, basically she’s in tears because her bestie BB has gone and she has no one pushing her on…….😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It seems like she makes a practice of delaying it her scans for holidays then coming home and expecting instant treatments.

she is so bleeping entitled … 😡
Isn’t she just, it’s always the Nicky show 😠

Just watched on Catch up, basically she’s in tears because her bestie BB has gone and she has no one pushing her on…….😳
What a crock of tit when has she mentioned BB recently? And when BB died it was pathetic the way she just dropped it into the convo then carried on her day as normal. So her husband, parents and best friends all count for nothing then ? Even her friends who have cancer too. Ok Nicky like I said I see you 👀 🙄😬🥱

Reactions: 5

What a crock of tit when has she mentioned BB recently? And when BB died it was pathetic the way she just dropped it into the convo then carried on her day as normal. So her husband, parents and best friends all count for nothing then ? Even her friends who have cancer too. Ok Nicky like I said I see you 👀 🙄😬🥱
When Bowel Babe announced she was dying she was living it up in Florida on a expensive holiday paid for by her followers and it took her days to even mention it.

And then posted one video of the presumably solitary time they ever met

Yeah, sounds like BFFs doesn't it.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Yes she wasn’t even invited to the funeral … that’s how close she was … duck off Verruca

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes she wasn’t even invited to the funeral … that’s how close she was … duck off Verruca
I don't even like to use the words Bowel Babe and NNL in the same sentence, because to me, one of them personified true spirit, generosity to others and bloody-minded endurance and the other, well. We know.

Reactions: 2
How have people watched Nicky on BBC breakfast, I can't find it on the iplayer yet?

I get that Nicky has lots of followers and is therefore a 'mouthpiece' for this issue. But I do think that it's a bit bleeping rich coming from her to be honest, and her being the one doing it actually discredit the issue.

Because people will think 'well your situation can't be that urgent if you were able to delay scans and new lines of treatment to go on long haul holidays, and risk getting covid, which further delayed your treatments'. It makes it seem like treatments and scans are not as important as she says they are, which is clearly bullshit, but when it comes to the media on this sort of thing your message has to be on point and infallible, no grey areas.

I guess she and the BBC think that most people watching won't know that they are watching a woman who delayed her own scans and fucked with her own chemo regime big time so that she could go on multiple holidays.

As for the fractured spine thing, well I'm just lost for words really.

I am trying hard to be maintain sympathy for Nicky, she is in a horrible place and I do think a lot of her ridiculous carry on is all part of a coping mechanism/denial/blocking out what is happening. But sometimes it's hard to be sympathetic!

Reactions: 1
How have people watched Nicky on BBC breakfast, I can't find it on the iplayer yet?

I get that Nicky has lots of followers and is therefore a 'mouthpiece' for this issue. But I do think that it's a bit bleeping rich coming from her to be honest, and her being the one doing it actually discredit the issue.

Because people will think 'well your situation can't be that urgent if you were able to delay scans and new lines of treatment to go on long haul holidays, and risk getting covid, which further delayed your treatments'. It makes it seem like treatments and scans are not as important as she says they are, which is clearly bullshit, but when it comes to the media on this sort of thing your message has to be on point and infallible, no grey areas.

I guess she and the BBC think that most people watching won't know that they are watching a woman who delayed her own scans and fucked with her own chemo regime big time so that she could go on multiple holidays.

I am trying hard to be maintain sympathy for Nicky, she is in a horrible place and I do think a lot of her ridiculous carry on is all part of a coping mechanism/denial/blocking out what is happening. But sometimes it's hard to be sympathetic!
It's not on catch-up yet so unless people watched it live I'm not sure how they can have seen it!

When Bowel Babe announced she was dying she was living it up in Florida on a expensive holiday paid for by her followers and it took her days to even mention it.

And then posted one video of the presumably solitary time they ever met

Yeah, sounds like BFFs doesn't it.
She really is a self centred horrible woman. People actually believe her bullshit though it’s just crazy. Btw how did she end up on the tv ? And why was she on the breakfast show I guess her management wrangled it lol……..

Last edited:
It's not on catch-up yet so unless people watched it live I'm not sure how they can have seen it!
I caught the end and rewound it if that makes sense. Sorry for confusion, but worth a watch if you can, she’s a right one.

I caught the end and rewound it if that makes sense. Sorry for confusion, but worth a watch if you can, she’s a right one.
I'm sort of dreading it but will watch later.
Anybody got any new thread name suggestions? I posted one a few pages back: 'Nicky Nooman Bewildering Hooman.'

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m sorry but I find it very easy to have no sympathy for her, she’s a selfish, self entitled 🔔 end Period.

Reactions: 4
———- NEW THREAD ————

Thank you. I'm afraid I have no idea how to set up a new thread so would be grateful if somebody could do it when the time comes!
Done.

All you do is go back to the main “health Instagrammers” page, click the orange “post thread” tag on the top right and fill the details in following the format that’s been used on the previous thread then post it and come back to the older thread to post the link to the new one and then report that post to ask admin to close the older thread.
6E87733F-C8D1-4E03-8DD9-789217E996F3.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.