Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and the necklace official website says the profits are split between her and the charity. Disgusting vile human using a charity like that by lying to line her own pockets. I used to have a real guilt complex about slagging off anyone with a terminal illness but that’s gone with her!!! Illness or not, she is a vile, lying, grabby, smug, dishonest cow. Karma will get her sorry ass. 👍🏻
I think it already has 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know none of us need another reason to be so fecked off about her sponging off everyone but I’ve just been reading something that makes my blood boil.

I follow Tony on Instagram- he is the little boy who tragically had to have his legs both amputated due to abuse by his parents. His adoptive parents are fundraising for new prosthetics and although they are doing brilliantly with their efforts so far, it makes me so angry that people like Nicky would rather take money from people to fund numerous holidays than donate it to a little boy whose quality of life depends on getting his new legs. She might be terminally ill (do we even know she is telling the truth about that) but it doesn’t stopping her being an entitled, selfish cow

Reactions: 13
So she's got €90's worth of plastic champagne glasses paid for by her followers no doubt, who are probably struggling with cost of living increases 🙄🙄
Screenshot_20220830_155433_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220830_162849_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she's got €90's worth of plastic champagne glasses paid for by her followers no doubt, who are probably struggling with cost of living increases 🙄🙄View attachment 1540031View attachment 1540037
Yeah her body is screaming your a prize twit, taking the piss out of your kind followers, who are donating to your fund, even though none of them will ever do all the wonderful things you have experienced but you go girl but I see you 👀 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So she's got €90's worth of plastic champagne glasses paid for by her followers no doubt, who are probably struggling with cost of living increases 🙄🙄View attachment 1540031View attachment 1540037
Of course she's trying to attract the attention of the boring wife of that goon from Mcfly.

Someone else personally free who has no discernable talent bar marrying a guy last relevant in 2005 and who hasn't worked a day in her life either. Both married to wet fish. Oh and she scammed away loads of furlough money didn't she.

Her and Nicky need to become BFFs. Something wannabe Nick no doubt already has her sights set firmly on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who exactly are you talking too? Because you have got two messages mixed up. Just because NNL says she might not make her sisters wedding it doesn’t mean it’s true and I don’t believe it. I think she’s just being dramatic and lying and I think most of the messages here say the same! Goodnight and keep blocking 👍🏻

Yes it is and it knocked me flat plus at the time I was also on 90 of Zomorph and the Oramorph was for breakthrough pain. No idea how if she’s taking that and drinking she’s making any sense at all maybe she’s lying but doesn’t realise it lol
The first part of my reply is to you, hence why I quoted your reply to me.

The second part where I said I was blocking someone is related to the second person I quoted and then blocked.

I didnt get two messages mixed up, I replied to two different posters in the same messages, made pretty clear by me quoting both of you separately.

Hope that's clears it up for you.

PS I wasn't being snarky with you, it was clearly TWO different replies 😁

Of course she's trying to attract the attention of the boring wife of that goon from Mcfly.

Someone else personally free who has no discernable talent bar marrying a guy last relevant in 2005 and who hasn't worked a day in her life either. Both married to wet fish. Oh and she scammed away loads of furlough money didn't she.

Her and Nicky need to become BFFs. Something wannabe Nick no doubt already has her sights set firmly on
Well Giovanna is still rim licking Kris Hellenga so I don’t think Nic will get a look in yet….!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today I’ve donated to that amazing young lad Tony Hudgell’s new legs. That’s what a go fund me should be. duck skippy & her plastic Disney champagne 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today I’ve donated to that amazing young lad Tony Hudgell’s new legs. That’s what a go fund me should be. duck skippy & her plastic Disney champagne 😒
Could you share the link here so that I can too, and anybody else on here? Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could you share the link here so that I can too, and anybody else on here? Thanks.
Yes of course ❤
This young boy has raised millions for the hospital that saved & cares for him after his horrific start in life. What a little hero.

Sorry to derail the thread slightly, hope this is allowed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes of course ❤
This young boy has raised millions for the hospital that saved & cares for him after his horrific start in life. What a little hero.

Sorry to derail the thread slightly, hope this is allowed 😊
Someone should post this on the witch’s page a link to this little boy a real worthwhile cause xxx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.