Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The husband is either a complete doormat under her thumb or a bloody fool filming her eating food. You’d be embarrassed for them. They’re definitely not right in the head the pair of them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Alex seems like a bit of a wet lettuce. Completely under her thumb and a bit of a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One final thing on this while my blood pressure is still high and before I go and enjoy the day - but Nicky has mentioned in her stories that her family always go to a particular restaurant when they are at Disneyland.

I remember begging my parents to take me to Disneland when I was a kid but they simply didn't have the money even for EuroDisney.

So basically Nicky has been to Disney multiple times, including as a kid, and despite this, as an adult she is allowing other people to pay for her to go back to Disney sans kids and for no one but herself.

Look, I get it. I'm also dying for all intents and purpose. Experiences mean a lot. But when you've grown up privileged, have had the same experience multiple times,
have lots of money donated to you by charitable people wouldn't doing something like, I don't know, helping kids with terminal cancer get to Disney Land for the first time, be quite a nice thing to do?

You can even go too Nicky - you have enough cash - but could you not doing even one single solitary thing for someone else with all that cash you have so generously been given?

You do wonder if she will regret this attitude too late
I can't imagine her regretting anything much, because I think that to regret things, you have to have a true conscience or be sensitive to other things going on in the world around you. I've never seen somebody so obsessed with their own little world.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she not say it was a last minute holiday yet it says you should order a priority pass at least a month before ?
It would be ok if she had had one amazing holiday that was a bucket list type dream I’d get that but sooo many holidays when others haven’t had any for years and maybe never will is just awful in my book and Disney for some and esp kids is a trip of a lifetime and she has been lucky and been there as a child which again most people never have

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did she not say it was a last minute holiday yet it says you should order a priority pass at least a month before ?
It would be ok if she had had one amazing holiday that was a bucket list type dream I’d get that but sooo many holidays when others haven’t had any for years and maybe never will is just awful in my book and Disney for some and esp kids is a trip of a lifetime and she has been lucky and been there as a child which again most people never have
She's not really normal, is she? I mean - skipping into an attraction wearing a pair of ears, erm, HELLO? HOW OLD?

Reactions: 5
All the staff must think she's a bleeping fruit loop. Although then again, they are probably used to psycho Disney adults.

• Haha
Do you see EVERY child with cancer getting free Disney passes? No. So yes, while technically not finite, practically they are. What a weird take from such a lovely story.

Nicky does not need free passes to Disney which is the overall point. She’s extremely selfish and takes from the kindness of strangers and gives nothing back to help anyone else. Few other cancer influencers are quite so grossly self centred. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
Thank you ❤ that comment really angered me!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just get the impression that she's always been extremely spoilt by her family. She seems to be an extremely self entitled person. I obviously feel for her and her situation but she doesn't come across as a very likeable person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just get the impression that she's always been extremely spoilt by her family. She seems to be an extremely self entitled person. I obviously feel for her and her situation but she doesn't come across as a very likeable person.
Agree. There doesn't seem to be much that's likeable. The 'grammers who show a bit of humility are the only ones who are likeable.

Let's be honest, this is a girl who hasn't really had to work for anything in her life. Did a little bit of time as a junior finance person, got cancer, gave up and hasn't had to do anything since. I think her parents have given her a load of money too.

And despite this incredibly privileged stage 4 cancer existence does she ever acknowledge this? Does she ever try to help people who don't have this with some of those excess donations?

Does she duck.

I've had to work full time since my diagnosis as I wouldn't be able to eat. Let alone visit Disney every weekend. Revolting cow. I actually hope her shallow, selfish life starts eating her up at the end. But as has been said, doubt it will.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
These beggy instagrammers are a bit too much. Noticed that Lauren was taking one of her little relatives on a special Peppa Pig bus tour and thought, how nice, then realised it was a gifted experience. Sigh.

• Sad
And there it is, the inevitable "I'm in pain, feel sorry for me" post after she's been prancing around all afternoon!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Ahhh, so Nicky has jelly legs and hip pain has she? As she dances round Disney like a middle aged toddler pushing kids out of the way so her and the big ham loving tit she's married to can get on rides before them.
Oh that's terrible - but i guess she's got all those pain to help her - we saw her bring them after all.

Oh but wait, she's drinking. Which suggests she isn't taking any of those pain she bought for the awful pain she's in. I doubt someone as scared of Naproxen as Nicky is would be mixing it with booze in the middle of the day.

Interesting that. Almost like she isn't actually in pain isn't it. You'd have thought if the TERRIBLE PAIN was actually a thing she'd have taken the pills and avoided the alcohol. Wouldn't ya...

Glad she's got that life saving disabled pass though, so she can booze her way through Disney. Imagine being actually disabled and/or in a wheelchair struggling through the park and seeing her carry on like this.

EDIT -
Oh, now she's climbed up on a rock to pretend to pull the sword from the stone.

All jelly like and full of hip pain.

I think she's genuinely so thick she just forgot her last story/lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Yeahhhhh looks like she’s in loads of pain, jumping around pretending to pull a fake sword out of a stone…..

Stupid, lying, selfish little witch.

PS Nicky - your wig looks bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeahhhhh looks like she’s in loads of pain, jumping around pretending to pull a fake sword out of a stone…..

Stupid, lying, selfish little witch.

PS Nicky - your wig looks bleeping ridiculous.
At these stage, if her minions can't see through this absolute crap let them spend all their money on her. There really is no hope for some people.

How many people did I just flash...knowing NNL, she probably did it on purpose to show off her knickers or lack of them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.