Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there it is, the inevitable "I'm in pain, feel sorry for me" post after she's been prancing around all afternoon!
Are we shocked 😳? She’s so darned predictable

Ahhh, so Nicky has jelly legs and hip pain has she? As she dances round Disney like a middle aged toddler pushing kids out of the way so her and the big ham loving tit she's married to can get on rides before them.
Oh that's terrible - but i guess she's got all those pain to help her - we saw her bring them after all.

Oh but wait, she's drinking. Which suggests she isn't taking any of those pain she bought for the awful pain she's in. I doubt someone as scared of Naproxen as Nicky is would be mixing it with booze in the middle of the day.

Interesting that. Almost like she isn't actually in pain isn't it. You'd have thought if the TERRIBLE PAIN was actually a thing she'd have taken the pills and avoided the alcohol. Wouldn't ya...

Glad she's got that life saving disabled pass though, so she can booze her way through Disney. Imagine being actually disabled and/or in a wheelchair struggling through the park and seeing her carry on like this.

EDIT -
Oh, now she's climbed up on a rock to pretend to pull the sword from the stone.

All jelly like and full of hip pain.

I think she's genuinely so thick she just forgot her last story/lie.
I thought exactly the same about drinking and the apparently huge bag of meds. What a disgusting person she is. Could you imagine a child or disabled person watching her go first because ten mins previously they saw her skipping around drinking champagne!! The only reason she didn’t stay in the Disneyland Hotel located in the park was because it’s CLOSED lol 😂. I did wonder why she’s slumming it in the next most expensive hotel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't believe that she posted that bit about her legs and hips hurting and then in the next shot she is climbing up a rock, legs bent, pulling hard at a sword. She makes me mad. And by the way, NNL, you're never going to be Boujie (yes, that's the correct spelling).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Something doesn’t add up here. Either she’s in pain or she isn’t?

Reactions: 9
Her partner must find it wearing, having to film her while she eats her hotdogs, drinks her wine and puts her leg in the air or whatever she fancies doing. Worse, having to join in with the food wiggle and make silly sounds at the camera. Imagine being in the same situation she is in, and not being able to just be PRESENT to life? Everything has to be turned into a editable reel or story for the gram. Her husband must feel like he is taking a child to Disneyland for the weekend.

I also think it is so strange to make a point about needing “priority access” but then proceed to spend the entire weekend leaping about. No one is disputing that she has cancer, or is even suffering. But why would you need priority access, when you are clearly able to jump up and down and climb up a monument with your poorly hips. I don’t get it, make it make sense.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's be honest, this is a girl who hasn't really had to work for anything in her life. Did a little bit of time as a junior finance person, got cancer, gave up and hasn't had to do anything since. I think her parents have given her a load of money too.

And despite this incredibly privileged stage 4 cancer existence does she ever acknowledge this? Does she ever try to help people who don't have this with some of those excess donations?

Does she duck.

I've had to work full time since my diagnosis as I wouldn't be able to eat. Let alone visit Disney every weekend. Revolting cow. I actually hope her shallow, selfish life starts eating her up at the end. But as has been said, doubt it will.
Something doesn’t add up here. Either she’s in pain or she isn’t?
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she is I think a compulsive liar and forgets her lies too. I actually don’t think she’s in any pain !! Yes sure she can tell her ‘TEAM’ she’s in a lot of pain and who are they to challenge anything she tells them 🤷🏼‍♀️ but the way she’s acting say differently. At this point I’m reduced to having a glass of champagne like they say, if you can’t beat em join them (jokes) don’t drink due to my real meds 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her partner must find it wearing, having to film her while she eats her hotdogs, drinks her wine and puts her leg in the air or whatever she fancies doing. Worse, having to join in with the food wiggle and make silly sounds at the camera. Imagine being in the same situation she is in, and not being able to just be PRESENT to life? Everything has to be turned into a editable reel or story for the gram. Her husband must feel like he is taking a child to Disneyland for the weekend.

I also think it is so strange to make a point about needing “priority access” but then proceed to spend the entire weekend leaping about. No one is disputing that she has cancer, or is even suffering. But why would you need priority access, when you are clearly able to jump up and down and climb up a monument with your poorly hips. I don’t get it, make it make sense.
I wish we could make it make sense but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s so hard because I don’t wish pain on her, but I can’t bare these lies. You are either in pain, limited mobility, on strong meds and need a priority pass or you don’t. Prancing about, drinking alcohol is not backing the narrative you’re spinning Nicky 😤

Reactions: 11
I don’t think he works any more. I don’t see how he can with the amount of days he’s been on holiday this year.
He's probably in a very supportive company who understands the situation, especially since he's a project manager, I'm sure the plebs below him wouldn't get it.
Would be similar to the company I work for.

Reactions: 3
He's probably in a very supportive company who understands the situation, especially since he's a project manager, I'm sure the plebs below him wouldn't get it.
Would be similar to the company I work for.
‘Plebs’ below him? 🤢 Those same plebs who are are the kind of people funding him and Nicky jetting around the world when he can easily afford it himself.

Your classism is showing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Plebs’ below him? 🤢 Those same plebs who are are the kind of people funding him and Nicky jetting around the world when he can easily afford it himself.

Your classism is showing.
I read that differently - as sort of ironic and showing the inequalities? At least I hope that's what OP meant!

Reactions: 21
I read that differently - as sort of ironic and showing the inequalities? At least I hope that's what OP meant!
Even if that is the case and they meant they wouldn’t get the leave as opposed to understand it - they still referred to them as plebs. Also suggesting management is compassionate by offering leave when its only to the upper elite, if they think that is the definition of understanding then that paints a very sad picture of who’s lives they consider to be worthwhile.

Reactions: 6
Why do you think she’s on here ? Some people know about TL but a lot of folk don’t want to see or read negative or unkind things written them.
I think she definitely reads here, even if she doesn't post. She's very self obsessed and loves any attention, good or bad. She'll enjoy reading what we dislike about her and then posting more of the same. She's also a massive Insta wannabe and will feel like having a page here makes her 'successful' and more like Hinch / Louise Thompson etc, who she sucks up to and mimics all the time. Veruca doesn't care about whether the attention is positive or negative - as long as all eyes are on her.

Even if that is the case and they meant they wouldn’t get the leave as opposed to understand it - they still referred to them as plebs. Also suggesting management is compassionate by offering leave when its only to the upper elite, if they think that is the definition of understanding then that paints a very sad picture of who’s lives they consider to be worthwhile.
Yes I agree with you on that. It shouldn't be the way but sounded to me like they were talking from experience of their own company being like that and perhaps their own negative experience, but I don't know what they mean to be fair and don't know why I'm trying to guess when I've just woken up 😂😂😂
It definitely wouldn't be the case where I work and hopefully not anywhere else!

I suspect he takes a load of unpaid leave and can afford it because of the donations 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.